✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Hey riverrat
You do know the 2 gospels Feldick teaches is the one presented to the Jews by Jesus and the one to the gentiles by Paul.

same gospel to jew and greek, both were getting saved by grace then and now, peter said it too.

also...

acts 14:1 Now at Iconium they entered together into the Jewish synagogue and spoke in such a way that a great number of both Jews and Greeks believed. 2 But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brothers.[a] 3 So they remained for a long time, speaking boldly for the Lord, who bore witness to the word of his grace, granting signs and wonders to be done by their hands.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WailingWall

Dec 5, 2007
earth
✟26,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WailingWall wrote:

Feldick has also made the statement that the beginning of the tribulation is also the beginning of the Day of the Lord.
RiverRat wrote; Finally, you have been paying attention to what he said!

Well...lets see if Feldicks right my water loving rodent

MATTHEW 24 [29] IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION of those days shall THE SUN BE DARKENED, and THE MOON SHALL NOT GIVE HER LIGHT, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [31] And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Right AFTER the tribulation period the sun shall be darkened and the moon wont be shining.

JOEL 2 [30] And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. [31] THE SUN SHALL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS, and the moon into blood, BEFORE THE GREAT AND THE TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD COME.

In Joel we find the sun will be darkened and the moon into blood BEFORE the Day of the Lord

Do the math. The Day of the Lord does not begin till the tribulation period is over

Upvote 0

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Les Feldick is one of the last of the great teaches we have on the networks. Unlike these babbling fools who rant and rave, pace around a stage like lunitics, surround themselves with musical instrument, and gold laced drapes; drooling at the mouth, making unscriptural promises and threats, and mentioning Jesus, or a scripture verse only when its convenient for them to do so.

From what I have seen on this site, I would have to say many of you had better pay attention, it may be your last opportunity. I would match him up in front of a jury of our knowledgable peers with any preacher on T.V. the internet, radio, and even here on this forum.

I have never given any money to Les Feldick because of my financial situation, but what I have done is to promote him on my web-site. Few there are that I would do this for because I take the Scriptures seriously, and trust the Holy Spirit to work in those who remain loyal to the word, and few there are that remain.

I have never heard him make a statement on doctrine that is not supported by other Scripture. Maybe it’s some of you that need to pipe down, and hear what I believe to be a man of God.

I have over the past 30 years taped just about every minister, teacher, preacher, priest, etc. Over 300 tapes 6 hours each, and have checked out each and every message with the Scripture to determine the truth of their teaching. Les Feldick is one of the best. Not perfect, but who is. Concerning doctrine, I give him an A +.

So many so called Christian's are hell bent on their denominational doctrines, if the truth hit them between the eyes, they would throw it back in God's face. Unwilling to learn, unwilling to admit their error. You may not like my comments, but when I hear people talk down on a man who is a righteous man, and proper teacher, I get upset.

That's my take on Les Feldick.

Phil LaSpino

Upvote 0

WailingWall

Dec 5, 2007
earth
✟26,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Les Feldick is one of the last of the great teaches we have on the networks. Unlike these babbling fools who rant and rave, pace around a stage like lunitics, surround themselves with musical instrument, and gold laced drapes; drooling at the mouth, making unscriptural promises and threats, and mentioning Jesus, or a scripture verse only when its convenient for them to do so.

Les Feldick is one of the best. Not perfect, but who is. Concerning doctrine, I give him an A +.

Phil LaSpino

Your opinion is noted. For the most part the babbling fools you speak of have the same doctrines as Feldick. They do present them differently but the bottom line is they are all (scipturally) ravenous wolves (according to scripture)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Wailing wall, you wrote, "For the most part the babbling fools you speak of have the same doctrines as Feldick."

Phil replies, "OK, Being I am well informed on Les, and these, as you say "babbling fools," lets discuss just one of these doctrines you claim they agree on that you may consider unscriptural. Hope to hear from you (soon.)

Phil LaSpino

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Les Feldick is what is called a "hyper-dispensationalist". If I understand correctly, they believe very little of the Gospels are directly for today's Christians.
I have a relative that is of that view. They are also ultra-Zionists....

Hyperdispensationalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hyper-dispensationalism (Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, ultra-dispensationalism[1] or more rarely "Bullingerism"[2]) is a niche Protestant doctrine that views the teachings of the Apostle Paul both as unique from earlier apostles and as foundational for the church, a perspective sometimes characterized by proponents as the "Pauline Distinctive."[3]
E. W. Bullinger (1837–1913), an Anglican clergyman and scholar, is the best known early expositor of hyper-dispensationalism, although the ideas trace back further to John Nelson Darby (1800–1882)

Hyper-dispensationalism is rejected by mainstream dispensationalism, which holds that the Church began at Pentecost[4] long prior to Paul's conversion to Christianity as described early in the New Testament book entitled "Acts of the Apostles." Popular dispensationalist Harry A. Ironside (1876–1951) declared Bullingerism an "absolutely Satanic perversion of the truth." [5] Anti-dispensationalists simultaneously admire hyper-dispensationalism as a "consistent Dispensationalism" and condemn it as much like a "cult or sect."[6] Evangelicals reject adherents as "divisive."[7] The clearest scholarly references to hyper-dispensationalism are made by Charles C. Ryrie [8] and Charles F. Baker.[9]

http://www.christianforums.com/t7477328/
John Nelson Darby - False Teacher/False Prophet?

Upvote 0

WailingWall

Dec 5, 2007
earth
✟26,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

WailingWall

Dec 5, 2007
earth
✟26,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wailing wall, you wrote, "For the most part the babbling fools you speak of have the same doctrines as Feldick."

Phil replies, "OK, Being I am well informed on Les, and these, as you say "babbling fools," lets discuss just one of these doctrines you claim they agree on that you may consider unscriptural. Hope to hear from you (soon.)

Phil LaSpino

They all are rapturist. Roaring lions! I dont see how those guys get away with what they do. The rapture can so easily be disproved. I guess its what itching ears want to hear.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums