What could be holding me back from deliverance?

Gewn Brown

Feb 21, 2020
Michigan
✟9,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know whether or not a demon is actually physically assaulting you, or if you're dealing with something neurological and Satan is just exploiting that to get to you. But you are alive, and I hope that is a positive sign to you. I am praying for you either way.

My friend convinced me to make a doctor's appointment and I just got home from it. She said I could possibly be having nerve regrowth from my surgeries and that's what's making it feel like someone is touching me, but I don't really believe that. I've felt like I was touched more than just on my private areas. I don't think medicine has the answer for this, only God does.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟378,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My friend convinced me to make a doctor's appointment and I just got home from it. She said I could possibly be having nerve regrowth from my surgeries and that's what's making it feel like someone is touching me, but I don't really believe that. I've felt like I was touched more than just on my private areas. I don't think medicine has the answer for this, only God does.
The nervous system is funny. People can hit their heads and months later feel inexplicable wierdness in their feet. I would not rule out a medical cause. What I do know is that God is faithful and good and powerful, and that Satan exploits fear like you have described. And that when we stop acknowledging his deceptions, his power in our lives shrivels.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Gewn Brown
Upvote 0

Gewn Brown

Feb 21, 2020
Michigan
✟9,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The nervous system is funny. People can hit their heads and months later feel inexplicable wierdness in their feet. I would not rule out a medical cause. What I do know is that God is faithful and good and powerful, and that Satan exploits fear like you have described. And that when we stop acknowledging his deceptions, his power in our lives shrivels.

Okay, thank you. I will keep praying and hope things resolve.

Reactions: Sketcher
Upvote 0

HannaS

Mar 8, 2020
Kharkov
✟15,501.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I need deliverance from evil in my life.

Do you know some priest, who has experience in this problem? I think you should consult with someone. It is difficult to resist attacks alone without any support:

Ecclesiastes 41 2 . And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

Maybe priest will pray for you and God will show the root of your problem. Maybe you need a special prayer for place where you live. Or something else. In my opinion you have to consult with the man of God. You were depressed, it could become an open door for demons.

The presence of God is in your life. Sometimes you can feel it like a flow, sometimes you don't feel it at all, it's ok. The Bible says

John 3 8 . The windblows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.

When I don't feel God's presence for a long time, I understand that I need to remove something from my life. Something that stands between me and God. God bless you, He is your shield and solid rock.

Upvote 0