Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
More obviously you might have read the info, and got and remained deceived by it. So why would anyone seeking the truth go there to read it - we don't want to be deceived with you as you have posted.

Oh dear me :doh:

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
YOU say. You admit to mis-interpreting Scripture.
STOP interpreting Scripture, then you won't mis-interpret it. See - do not interpret Scripture and you will be on the road to truth , escaping from the mis-interpretations you have posted that you admit you believe !? Just stop , and do not interpret Scripture at all.

You interpret it all the time! You believe you know scripture so well. Only 'YOUR' meanings, opinions, views.

You are the one that needs to stop. You read it all wrong my friend.

Now, lets get back on topic. If you want to continue then start a new thread my friend.

God bless you

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
To be becoming one in Jesus, the Father's Word says :

(about the dividing WALL ) !

Ephesians 2:14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made the two ...

https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-14.htm

Christ has made peace between Jews and Gentiles, and he has united us by ... For He is our peace, who made both groups one and tore down the dividing wall of ... For he is our peace, who made both one, and broke down the middle wall of .... of bringing Trophimus, an Ephesian, beyond that Temple wall had been the ...
Ephesians 2:14 - Bible Gateway

https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Ephesians%202:14

For he is our peace, who made both groups one and tore down the dividing wall of hostility. In his flesh,. CEB. Christ is our peace. He made both Jews and ...
Missing: bringing ‎| ‎Must include: ‎bringing

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'm not your friend. Just read the Scripture. Believe God . That is not interpreting - a little child can read it and know better than scholars, according to the faith and revelation God gives according to His Word and His Spirit.

You read it. You digest it. You think about it. It produces thoughts in your mind. Images even. Thus, you interpret it my friend.

Yes! YOU ARE MY FRIEND IN CHRIST. I wont accept otherwise. We are ALL friends in Christ!

Now, i am not going to discuss this on here anymore. Its going off topic.

God bless you buddy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
That is not what interpretation means in Scripture. You are not my friend.

If you simply read a sentence , in God's Word or otherwise, that is not interpretation according to God's Command to not interpret. Simply believe what you read.

If you want to go off in darkness, with others who disobey and interpret Scripture the way they like, no one will stop you.

God forbids interpretation, remember ?

Please, enough.

God bless you

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I am beginning to think that the Trump presidency stands on the wall. If he gets his way on this issue there will certainly soon be another issue. If he does not then I believe that his presidency would soon go down in one way or another. In either event I don't think Trump will go down as anything more than a sad period in the history of a great nation.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I meant that it is GOD who directs all things as GOD decides, who is in power, what are all the limits of everything, and so on....
Ah, got it - thanks for clarifying! :)

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The Border patrol seems to think physical barriers help them focus resources in areas where there are none.

Barriers work. Everyone knows it. Jim Acosta found out.
Sure, they work. Just not well. And not at keeping people out but rather in deterring or slowing them.

Just today:
https://nypost.com/2019/01/13/32-foot-smuggling-tunnel-discovered-at-the-arizona-border/

Waste of resources.

If you really want to do the unChristian thing of keeping people out of the country then simply cut off their ability to earn money by going after their employers. Not one single Republican or Trump is willing to shut down the government over doing that even though it would cost hardly anything. Why do you think that is? I'll tell you why: Because the wall is nonsense that is being used as a distraction from more pressing issues and Trump is also using it to whip his followers up into a mindless frenzy over nothing (and it's working). But one thing's for sure - the idea of building a wall or fence is a ridiculously stupid one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Waste of resources.
Sure make them waste resources on building tunnels. Instead of just walking or driving across.
If you really want to do the unChristian thing of keeping people out of the country then simply cut off their ability to earn money by going after their employers.
What’s “un-Christian” about a nation defending and policing their borders?

Which nations have open borders?

• Agree
Reactions: Random1234
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sure make them waste resources on building tunnels. Instead of just walking or driving across.

What’s “un-Christian” about a nation defending and policing their borders?

Which nations have open borders?
Doesn't take a lot of "resources" to build tunnels. We want to spend billions of our dollars for a wall/fence that people with NO money can get under with NO money and a tiny bit of work? LOL, it's laughable.

It's fine to police the borders. What's un-Christian about it is the way people are being treated in the so-called "policing" of the borders. America is acting more like the Soviet Union or East Germany in how we are treating the people we "catch", separating kids from their parents and even killing them. You think Jesus likes what America is doing? Seriously? (HINT: If you do, try reading His Word about what He thinks about how we should treat others including foreigners).

It's fine if you want to defend the "wall/fence" as something you like but don't pretend how America is "policing its borders" these days is not anti-Christian, because it clearly is.

• Agree
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Doesn't take a lot of "resources" to build tunnels. We want to spend billions of our dollars for a wall/fence that people with NO money can get under with NO money and a tiny bit of work? LOL, it's laughable.

It's fine to police the borders. What's un-Christian about it is the way people are being treated in the so-called "policing" of the borders. America is acting more like the Soviet Union or East Germany in how we are treating the people we "catch", separating kids from their parents and even killing them. You think Jesus likes what America is doing? Seriously? (HINT: If you do, try reading His Word about what He thinks about how we should treat others including foreigners).

It's fine if you want to defend the "wall/fence" as something you like but don't pretend how America is "policing its borders" these days is not anti-Christian, because it clearly is.
What’s laughable is the analogy to the Soviet Union. They were trying to keep people in and guess what it worked.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What’s laughable is the analogy to the Soviet Union. They were trying to keep people in and guess what it worked.
Yes, by killing people, not simply just having a wall but by killing those who tried to get around/over/under/through it.

You think that's the Christian way?

Upvote 0