What can we expect from a Trump Biden debate?

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just a general question. Joe isn't looking too good lately. Especially with the leaked phone call with him and Poroshenko. I am beginning to think the DNC is going to abandon him altogether. But for who?! I think the best hope for Joe is to run a campaign of "Vote for me and I will bring the Obama administration back in the White House." Thoughts?

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It will be interesting. I thought Biden did well against Bernie. He's still got something left in the tank. Also Trump doesn't have a booming economy to tout, so there's that.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
At this point these debates are just for show. Majority people made up their mind who they will vote. I know who I will vote, there is nothing either of them can do or say that will change my mind.

This time I really don’t get the swing / undecided voter. The contrast between the two can’t be more different. If you are swing voter who wants to see who is the least “geriatric”, then maybe you should watch the debate to see who has more gaffes .. but then again you don’t need to, next day media will go round and round talk about those.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If it were NZ, we would expect the contestants to go into detail on their policies.
Talk about how they are going to solve relevant problems, how they are going to make the people safe, make the economy strong, how they are going to support business, provide healthcare, and how they are going to balance the budget.

But since it is US, I assume Trump will come up with nick names for his opponent, mock people, tell lies, blame everything on foreigners or Mexicans or Muslims or WHO or Obama. Declare that USA is doing the best ever, declare that he knows more than anyone about everything. Come up with some sort of chant "Build a wall", "lock her up" or whatever he thinks of. But provide no detail at all on anything.

Biden, I don't know enough about him to guess what he might say.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If it were NZ, we would expect the contestants to go into detail on their policies.
Talk about how they are going to solve relevant problems, how they are going to make the people safe, make the economy strong, how they are going to support business, provide healthcare, and how they are going to balance the budget.

But since it is US, I assume Trump will come up with nick names for his opponent, mock people, tell lies, blame everything on foreigners or Mexicans or Muslims or WHO or Obama. Declare that USA is doing the best ever, declare that he knows more than anyone about everything. Come up with some sort of chant "Build a wall", "lock her up" or whatever he thinks of. But provide no detail at all on anything.

Biden, I don't know enough about him to guess what he might say.

Biden doesn't know enough about himself to guess what he might say.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like Biden..if you know him from years ago compared to today.. its like night and day. Granted hes old now.

I read "He speaks much more coherently and seems much more knowledgeable and clued in than Trump." Theres a video of him sitting talking.. and... no one not left not right had a clue what he was saying. When the LEFT speak out..somethings not right.

One can take what Biden has done in eight years vs what Trump has in 4. Wait they have. It wont go good for Biden :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I like Biden..if you know him from years ago compared to today.. its like night and day. Granted hes old now.

I read "He speaks much more coherently and seems much more knowledgeable and clued in than Trump." Theres a video of him sitting talking.. and... no one not left not right had a clue what he was saying. When the LEFT speak out..somethings not right.

One can take what Biden has done in eight years vs what Trump has in 4. Wait they have. It wont go good for Biden :(
Was Biden the president?

I think a huge amount of people will consider that the Obama/Biden presidency achieved much more than the Trump/Pence presidency.

Reactions: NxNW
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums