• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

What can Pope Francis learn from Eastern Churches?

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+23,915
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    *You are in the Catholic forum*

The meeting of Pope Francis and the Synod and metropolitan bishops of the Ukrainan Greek Catholic Church has been labled as a "new methodology" in the final release by the Holy See Press Office. Speaking with ACI Stampa, Major Archbishop Sviatoslav Shevchuk, head of the UGCC, underscored that this new methodology consisted in the meeting with all the representatives of the Church together...

Continued below.
    MondayVatican – Vatican » What can Pope Francis learn from Eastern Churches? | MondayVatican

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+11,675
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Thanks for posting that Michie - I've been waiting to hear about this meeting.

BTW - my Antivirus did NOT like that Site - I think anyone that wants to access it should not so so unless they have good AV - just in case ....