Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Today is the 81st Birthday of Pastor Kenneth W. Hagin, the son of Kenneth E Hagin, "father of the Word of Faith" located in Broken Arrow, OK.

I was thinking of him today and marveling at what God has done through this man. He is the Pastor of Rhema Bible Church, is the head of Rhema Bible Colleges and oversees over 250 international schools. He also travels and ministers nationally and internationally.

I am a member of RMAI and know a number of graduates, one of which has helped plant more than 12,000 churches in India and Asia.

It's a powerful thing to share the Gospel and witness a person give their life to God, accepting the free gift of Salvation.

This man does more for the Body of Christ in a day than most of us (myself included) do in a year.

If God can use this one man to touch the earth, what can He do with my life?

I was hoping we could use this thread to inspire others. Tell us your story....

Reactions: now faith

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today is the 81st Birthday of Pastor Kenneth W. Hagin, the son of Kenneth E Hagin, "father of the Word of Faith" located in Broken Arrow, OK.

I was thinking of him today and marveling at what God has done through this man. He is the Pastor of Rhema Bible Church, is the head of Rhema Bible Colleges and oversees over 250 international schools. He also travels and ministers nationally and internationally.

I am a member of RMAI and know a number of graduates, one of which has helped plant more than 12,000 churches in India and Asia.

It's a powerful thing to share the Gospel and witness a person give their life to God, accepting the free gift of Salvation.

This man does more for the Body of Christ in a day than most of us (myself included) do in a year.

I believe it is good to consider what the Holy Spirit has inspired David to write for us :

For a DAY in your courts is better than a THOUSAND elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness. -Psalms 84:10

If you compare a day to a thousand days, that is about 2 years 8 months 26 days ;

what happen if we live our life according to God’s plans, purpose and will MEAN?

Just living 30 days according to God’s plans, purpose and will, it cannot be compared to 82 years 2 months 9 days.

This wonderful promise of God.
Yes, this promise avails to us and we can appropriate this promise in faith !

Let us living according to God’s plans, purpose, and will all the days of our lives.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Hi Hislegacy... You probably well know that Kenneth E. Hagin is our Word of Faith daddy.
He's not perfect, (except his spirit)... and, along with his spirit, soul, and body "overall", he was definitely an awesome teacher of the Word of God.
coffee (2020_05_10 22_13_39 UTC).gif

WOF Eblem (2020_05_10 22_13_39 UTC).gif

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,096.00
Country
United States
Faith