What blessing ? What righteousness? shall we receive ?

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That only happens after judgment. After forgiveness our sin is not eliminated. Rather, forgiven as it exists.
We never have clean hands, rather forgiven ones.
Beloved one, how have you come to perceive “that only happens after judgement.”? I do like to know how. But about this blessing that we shall receive from the Lord, this is what we have heard:

You are the sons of the prophets and of the covenant that God made with your fathers, saying to Abraham, 'And in your offspring shall all the families of the earth be blessed.' -Acts 3:25
God, having raised up his servant, sent him to you first, to bless you by turning every one of you from your wickedness." -Acts 3:26

Beloved one, have not God raised Jesus and sent Him to us to bless us by turning everyone of us from our wickedness. ? Yes, we have, for we have heard spoken to us in Acts 3:26 so that blessing didn’t come only after judgement.

About righteousness, that we shall receive from the God of our salvation; that also didn’t come only after judgement. For we heard apostle Peter said:

Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: -2 Peter 1:1

So the righteousness, that we received from the God of salvation is the righteousness that come from faith in Christ Jesus. And that only don’t happen only after judgement.

Beloved one, why you said,”After forgiveness our sin is not eliminated. Rather, forgiven as it exists. We never have clean hands, rather forgiven ones.”

Beloved one, if you have been forgiven, why sin is not eliminated. Then what you have been forgiven for ? Were you not forgiven for your sin? How forgiven ones exist without the act of forgiving sin ? Beloved one, what make you so sure that the forgiven ones never have clean hands ?

Beloved one, don’t give room to the Adversary in your thoughts. Don’t allow the
Adversary to confuse your thoughts.

Beloved one, were you concerned about not able to have clean hands ? This is what we have heard the Lord said:

If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? -John 3:12

Beloved one, if I have told you earthly things to clean your hands, you know that you need to use earthly water and soap to clean your hands.

Beloved one, if I have told you Heavenly things to clean your hands, you know that you need to use Heavenly water and soap to clean your hands. That is why we heard:

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. -Isaiah 55:8
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. -Isaiah 55:9

"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, -Isaiah 55:10
so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. -Isaiah 55:11

So beloved one, for as the rain and the snow come down from Heaven so shall the Lord’s word be that goes out from His mouth —so the heavenly water is the Lord’s word.

About the heavenly soap, this is what we have heard:
But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? For He is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap. -Malachi 3:2

So who will come— is He not our Lord Jesus Christ? — so Christ Jesus is like fullers’ soap.

Having heavenly water and heavenly soap— that is the Spirit of His word and the person Jesus Christ— our hands can be made clean.
And this didn’t happen only after judgement. If this happen after judgement — then who can stand when Christ appears on the day of His coming ?

Unlike so many, I do not peddle the word of God for profit.
On the contrary, in Christ I speak before God with sincerity, like men sent from God.

Beloved one, repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand.

To God be all glory and praise. Amen.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's the "Us" vs "Them " mentality that is a full Fail.

Strange that you have come to this conclusion. Paul's writings were the very Word i needed to stop oppressing myself in sin and letting the love of Christ save and transform me in those parts of myself.

So clearly does he teach that Jesus put an end to the dividing wall of hostility between good and bad people, and that all people have all fallen, and all walk under grace, and all depend on Christ for their salvation.

i have learned to understand through Paul's Words that putting sin to death means we need to die to the will to do it wrong and come to life willing to do it right.

i have really learned to appreciate his words about the spiritual reality of our lives in Jesus as well as in the grip of death, outside of Him. Paul helped me understand that he was teaching spiritual words to the inner self within, so i now i can understand how growing in faith, love and hope goes in a believers life.

So i do not see how he makes a them and us distinction like you say, apart that what exists in truth. For we have those who love sin and doing it wrong, and those who love God and right, not just outside of us, but much more importantly, inside of us! The sheep and the goat living right within our own inner world of being.

No one more than Paul's words taught me to understand that.

1 Corinthians 3:10-15
"By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames."

Scripture teaches those who sin will die, so only when we die in sin are we saved. That is why salvation is an ongoing process in our lives, and the words of Paul best be taken to heart, for being saved needs to take place every day again. For every day we have existence in sinful spirit at times, sometimes even fleetingly, from which we must be saved.

Every moment we exist outside of His loving truth, even in thought, will perish when the Truth lights the light of Day on us.

Just have a look at this Scripture, not Paul's Words, but an Angel making a clear distinction as to the righteous and the unrighteous, just like Paul always does.

Revelation 21:5-8
He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

So good to know that God does separate the sheep from the goats in the end, even in my own heart. That is how i know His word is true, because it does the things it says it does right within me.

So yes i love Paul's writings, so clear cut and accurate spiritually. Without him it would have been a darn sight harder to find the truth of God living in my heart.

Colossians 3:1-11
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

i know now that we have to die to our old self and come to life in our Godly self, which is Christ in us. So when he chases us away from those who walk a sinful life style, then he does not do that so we would treat unbelieving people badly, but to warn us that we don't get renewed within hanging out with sin in sin, but we need to keep our eyes focussed on who really builds us a new life. Jesus. It is Him we want.

The Righteous One, not the unrighteous ones.

Can the Righteous hang out with the unrighteous? Spiritually No! Physically, yes of course, in the Spirit and truth of Christ, we believers, may serve those fallen ones the truth of God's love in physical life. Paul has no problems with that at all. As a matter of fact that is what he did preaching to the gentiles to truth of God's love in Jesus Christ.

Peace.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: SANTOSO
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Strange that you have come to this conclusion. Paul's writings were the very Word i needed to stop oppressing myself in sin and letting the love of Christ save and transform me in those parts of myself.

So clearly does he teach that Jesus put an end to the dividing wall of hostility between good and bad people, and that all people have all fallen, and all walk under grace, and all depend on Christ for their salvation.

i have learned to understand through Paul's Words that putting sin to death means we need to die to the will to do it wrong and come to life willing to do it right.

i have really learned to appreciate his words about the spiritual reality of our lives in Jesus as well as in the grip of death, outside of Him. Paul helped me understand that he was teaching spiritual words to the inner self within, so i now i can understand how growing in faith, love and hope goes in a believers life.

So i do not see how he makes a them and us distinction like you say, apart that what exists in truth. For we have those who love sin and doing it wrong, and those who love God and right, not just outside of us, but much more importantly, inside of us! The sheep and the goat living right within our own inner world of being.

No one more than Paul's words taught me to understand that.

1 Corinthians 3:10-15
"By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames."

Scripture teaches those who sin will die, so only when we die in sin are we saved. That is why salvation is an ongoing process in our lives, and the words of Paul best be taken to heart, for being saved needs to take place every day again. For every day we have existence in sinful spirit at times, sometimes even fleetingly, from which we must be saved.

Every moment we exist outside of His loving truth, even in thought, will perish when the Truth lights the light of Day on us.

Just have a look at this Scripture, not Paul's Words, but an Angel making a clear distinction as to the righteous and the unrighteous, just like Paul always does.

Revelation 21:5-8
He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

So good to know that God does separate the sheep from the goats in the end, even in my own heart. That is how i know His word is true, because it does the things it says it does right within me.

So yes i love Paul's writings, so clear cut and accurate spiritually. Without him it would have been a darn sight harder to find the truth of God living in my heart.

Colossians 3:1-11
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

i know now that we have to die to our old self and come to life in our Godly self, which is Christ in us. So when he chases us away from those who walk a sinful life style, then he does not do that so we would treat unbelieving people badly, but to warn us that we don't get renewed within hanging out with sin in sin, but we need to keep our eyes focussed on who really builds us a new life. Jesus. It is Him we want.

The Righteous One, not the unrighteous ones.

Can the Righteous hang out with the unrighteous? Spiritually No! Physically, yes of course, in the Spirit and truth of Christ, we believers, may serve those fallen ones the truth of God's love in physical life. Paul has no problems with that at all. As a matter of fact that is what he did preaching to the gentiles to truth of God's love in Jesus Christ.

Peace.

Yes, it's all about you. Thanks for the examples.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married