What Are Your Memories of Sesame Street?

Savedthroughfaith

Feb 1, 2006
✟18,700.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What about the yip yip guys?

YipYip.jpg

Also, I always loved Snuffleupagus, Guy Smiley (the game show guy), and the Honkers...

I miss the Muppet Show too. I wish that was on for my kids!

Upvote 0

JulianaTheory

Feel worthless? To God, U were worth One Jesus!
Aug 2, 2005
Texas
✟30,651.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What about the yip yip guys?

YipYip.jpg

Also, I always loved Snuffleupagus, Guy Smiley (the game show guy), and the Honkers...

I miss the Muppet Show too. I wish that was on for my kids!
My son's fav was Muppet Babies and Eureka's Castle...but you never hear anything about Eureka's Castle anymore.

Upvote 0

blackbyrd

addicted to the presence of God
Mar 27, 2006
MS
✟23,343.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
thank you, yesterday was a cool day despite the fact i had to go to the urgi care with an infection in my foot...i dunno what happened but its cool...my wife gets to cheuffer me around... i laugh about it saying now i get a beautiful younger woman to drive me around...lol but i digress....

does anyone remember when big bird ran away (not the movie on the show...)

Upvote 0

imaniingod

Veteran
Feb 21, 2006
✟10,604.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
thank you, yesterday was a cool day despite the fact i had to go to the urgi care with an infection in my foot...i dunno what happened but its cool...my wife gets to cheuffer me around... i laugh about it saying now i get a beautiful younger woman to drive me around...lol but i digress....

does anyone remember when big bird ran away (not the movie on the show...)
You are something else!!! My favorite character on Sesame Street is Cookie Monster!!!!! Cookie!! Because he is the only one that my children were not afraid of.. Lol!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I loved Bigbird's friend Snuffaluffagus. I dont know how to spell his name.Bigbird was the only one who could see that big furry elephant. I never did understand that.
That is the first thing I thought about when I saw the title for this thread!! I never did quite understand that either...it was like Snuffy always disappeared whenever other ppl were around and everybody thought Big Bird had an imaginary friend! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
HI ho Kermit the frog here LOL that still cracks me up...what I could never figure out was why Piggy, Fozzie, et all never came to sesame street

I wonder that too as well
Wonder why the other Muppets weren't on there as well.:confused:

Upvote 0