What are your favourite GBA Games, and why?

Feb 23, 2019
United Kingdom
✟1,243.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are your personal favourite GBA games, and why?

My top favourite GBA game is Pokemon Emerald. It was the first GBA game I ever played, and the first Pokemon game I ever played. It blew me away with its amazing (at the time) graphics and incredible music, and the world of Hoenn was so vibrant and varied! Sure, later games have better 3d graphics, but I'll never forget the brilliance of Pokemon Emerald.

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟122,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dude, I wasted almost my whole childhood playing Pokemon. Emerald, I remember the cheat to duplicate my pokemon on the PC and to this day I still have a bunch of Legendary Pokemon on it that I traded from friends when I younger.

I use to own all three games...actually use to collect all the gens up until Diamond and Pearl. My first game ever was Pokemon Gold for the GBC, and I still have it here with me in a box with my gameboy (thinking about selling it on EBay soon, not sure).

My favorite GBA game was probably a Pokemon game, I want to say Sapphire Version and/or Leaf Green. I did like Mario Super Star a lot. I did like it for a lot of reasons, one of which is when Pokemon reached its pinnacle in my personal opinion.

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,234.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Was playing Advance wars for the first time in ages the other day. Great game series.

Golden Sun 1 & II are excellent RPGs.

Fire Emblem. Before it became a waifu Simulator.

Tales of Phantasia is pretty good.

Harvest Moon is a favourite of mine.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,680.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Fire Emblem. Before it became a waifu Simulator.
Not sure what you mean with waifu simulator, its easy to ignore that part of the game. What always turned me away from fire emblem was permadeath. One little mistake and you have to restart the entire game.

I like that in the newest games, your units only get wounded, so you get a bit more leeway. Its frustrating enough with that.

Upvote 0