Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I've always loved The Enchanted Forest Chronicles series, about the adventures of the princess Cimorene, who escapes her tediously ordinary family to become a dragon's princess. It's why I picked my user name Cimorene! Some of my other favourites are The Cruel Prince, Echo North, The Cold is in Her Bones, The Hunger Games, Divergent. The Harry Potter series of course.

Yes I love the Bible too.

What are YOUR favourites?

Reactions: Mary Meg

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I've always loved The Enchanted Forest Chronicles series, about the adventures of the princess Cimorene, who escapes her tediously ordinary family to become a dragon's princess. It's why I picked my user name Cimorene! Some of my other favourites are The Cruel Prince, Echo North, The Cold is in Her Bones, The Hunger Games, Divergent. The Harry Potter series of course.

Yes I love the Bible too.

What are YOUR favourites?
Gosh so many. Let the right one in. The girl with the dragon tattoo series. The great alone. Burial rites

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Gosh so many. Let the right one in. The girl with the dragon tattoo series. The great alone. Burial rites

I need to read more of the books in the Dragon Tattoo series! It's one of my sister's favourites too. I'll have to check out the other books you mentioned!

Reactions: Zoii
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MariaJLM

Crazy Cat Lady
Aug 1, 2018
Calgary
✟50,815.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
CA-Others
Bump!
I need some ideas for spring reading! Pls tell me more about your favourite books! In Toronto it's STILL snowing so I am still spending more time than I like indoors! Help me out! :) :) :)

Still snowing? Seriously? It's been pretty warm here in Calgary.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Still snowing? Seriously? It's been pretty warm here in Calgary.

Yes. :( Do you wanna take me in as your roommate to help me to take refuge from the cold? Lol. I can't pay much in rent but I have a super adorbs cat & I can make amazing brownies for you to earn my keep.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mary Meg

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
Alabama
✟31,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes. :( Do you wanna take me in as your roommate to help me to take refuge from the cold? Lol. I can't pay much in rent but I have a super adorbs cat & I can make amazing brownies for you to earn my keep.

Come down here where it's warm and the kitties can roam free!

Uh... books. Love Harry Potter. Actually haven't read the Hunger Games. I liked the Septimus Heap books by Angie Sage. Chronicles of Narnia of course.

Upvote 0

MariaJLM

Crazy Cat Lady
Aug 1, 2018
Calgary
✟50,815.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
CA-Others

Uh... books. Love Harry Potter. Actually haven't read the Hunger Games. I liked the Septimus Heap books by Angie Sage. Chronicles of Narnia of course.

I personally recommend the Hunger Games. It's a great series. I'm a post by post roleplayer and a creative writer too so have written some Hunger Games stories of my own.

Edit: I just realized this was the teen's section. I now feel old as I'm long past my teenaged years. Oh well xD. I'm always willing to talk books.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mary Meg
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private

Thx! I've never been to Alabama but I've heard that people are super friendly there! You seem to be proving that to be true! :)

I love Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!! I love the Chronicles of Narnia too! I'm gonna have to read the Septimus Heap books!

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I personally recommend the Hunger Games. It's a great series. I'm a post by post roleplayer and a creative writer too so have written some Hunger Games stories of my own.

Edit: I just realized this was the teen's section. I now feel old as I'm long past my teenaged years. Oh well xD. I'm always willing to talk books.

I love The Hunger Games. I really liked the books & the movies too. That's cool you've written stories of your own.

I'm happy to have you keep posting here even if you're not a teen. This section is pretty inactive & I was attempting to revive it but there's never gonna be a lot of activity here bc there's not a lot of teens on CF. If a mod says you can't post here just lemme know & I'll ask if the thread can be moved so you can keep posting. There's a section for books somewhere here.

Upvote 0