small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I have had two Golden Retrievers and a Jack Russell Terrorist. Goldens are the worlds friendliest and gentle dogs, on the other hand JRTs are very very active and enegetic. I would have a JRT again but at my age I could not keep up with it.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I have had two Golden Retrievers and a Jack Russell Terrorist. Goldens are the worlds friendliest and gentle dogs, on the other hand JRTs are very very active and enegetic. I would have a JRT again but at my age I could not keep up with it.

LOL!! Was that on purpose or a Freudian slip???---Jack Russell TERRORIST!

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Ahh---I see---I have one of those to---she thinks she owns the house. She was hellish to train, smart, but the attention span of a gnat and wanted to rule us--she always got around my husband, not me. It all fit together when we finally found out--years later, that she was pure bred Norwegian Elk hound. You got to be smart, quick, and determined, independent to hunt bear and elk when you weigh around 45#!!!

Upvote 0
Feb 3, 2016
Northern Idaho
✟6,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Quite on purpose.
My sister has THREE of them. Terrorist is an accurate description! :D

I love Chihuahuas. I have a brindle 4 yr old female.
I would like to get a French Bulldog, but my Chihuahua would most likely object. She is so jealous of the cat so I don't think she'd get along with another dog.

Upvote 0

LostEve19

Only the closed mind is certain
May 10, 2016
Georgia
✟15,320.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Golden retriever (obviously, ha!), schnauzers, and airedales. I grew up with the first two, loved the first for their goofy nature and roughhousing, and the second for those cute beards and cuddling! Airedales are a perfect medium between the two.

Upvote 0

Winter_Rose

Feb 7, 2016
United Kingdom
✟21,473.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
My favourite breeds of dogs are:

Dachshunds
image.jpeg

Scottish Terriers
image.jpg

Boston Terriers
image.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My favorites (In no particular order) are as follows:

1) Labrador Retriever

2) Yorkshire Terrior

3) Pit Bull

4) St. Bernard

I have owned each one of these and they were/are by far the best dogs I could have ever asked for.

It irks me how people always say pit bulls are bad. They have to be trained to be that way. Buddy was the best dog ever. He was sweet. He would cuddle up with you and he wouldn't hurt a fly. We had to get rid of him when we moved because we weren't allowed to keep him :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 16, 2017
Nebraska
✟10,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like all dogs but my personal favorite breed by far is the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (sometimes referred to as the King Charles Spaniel nowadays). I work with a kennel that specifically raises them, and they are the most affectionate dogs I've ever met! They're known for having large eyes and round faces, making them look puppy-like even when they're full grown.

c33b7f_87ce84d52bbc4d72a712f87686001447.webp

Upvote 0