Wolverine!

Feb 22, 2016
Timbuktu
✟15,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is just a thread to talk about your car or motorcycle that you own, or that you really want.

I own a ’65 Plymouth, for the strip. Someday I hope to own a ’65 GTO, or a ’69 Mustang Mach-1 fastback for my daily transportation, someday, when I have enough time and money. And if I lived in an area that didn’t rain so much, I would want a late ‘60’s Indian motorcycle.

What’s the car/motorcycle that you own, or the one of your dreams? Pics are cool!

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I took my first driving lesson last week! I liked it but I nearly caused an accident :p
My favorites cars are the German ones. I love the majority of Porsche's and BMW's cars. Deutsche Qualität!
Citroën's cars have also nice designs.

Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Have you guys seen the new Prius? Idk what to think about it. The outside looks weird to me. I like the all the tech stuff they have inside. It used to be cool to have a Prius, at least in Seattle it was, but Idk anymore. I like the old design way better. My mom said she'd help me buy a car if I end up going to a college not in a big city but that's a ways off. I kind of like the Jetta too.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My favorite wheels are the ones I bought completely on my own last month. :) It's a peacock blue Mazda 3 Touring, and I love it
IMG_0008.jpg

Have you guys seen the new Prius? Idk what to think about it. The outside looks weird to me. I like the all the tech stuff they have inside. It used to be cool to have a Prius, at least in Seattle it was, but Idk anymore. I like the old design way better. My mom said she'd help me buy a car if I end up going to a college not in a big city but that's a ways off. I kind of like the Jetta too.

The Prius has long caused divisiveness in regards to its aesthetics, with some liking the quirky, efficiency-focused design, and others viewing it as looking like a doorstop. I only loved it because of some of their colors. The seaglass pearl is so lovely, and the deep oceanic blue is also pretty. The reaction to the i3, which was my first car, is similar. It's definitely a matter of personal taste. I did pop into a Toyota dealership when I was car shopping, and the salesman said that the majority of people preferred the design of the last Prius generation. They were struggling to sell the new model. I looked into it, but never test drove the 2016. I did drive my friend's new Prius the other night, and actually liked it a lot. It parallel parks for you, and has this charging pad so that you don't need to plug your phone into a port. I think the new plug-in version is coming out later this year. It will take both gasoline and an electric charge. The perk of an EV, in addition to saving on fuel costs, is that there are designated parking spots in most garages for you to charge it. You don't have to loop around five floors of a garage looking for a spot. That was one of the things I enjoyed about my i3. :)

Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I looked into it, but never test drove the 2016. I did drive my friend's new Prius the other night, and actually liked it a lot. It parallel parks for you, and has this charging pad so that you don't need to plug your phone into a port. I think the new plug-in version is coming out later this year. It will take both gasoline and an electric charge. The perk of an EV, in addition to saving on fuel costs, is that there are designated parking spots in most garages for you to charge it. You don't have to loop around five floors of a garage looking for a spot. That was one of the things I enjoyed about my i3. :)

It parks for you??! That's so cool!!! I know a lot of people hate the Prius. I kind of like it. I've given up on ever getting 1 bc it's so expensive. It's like $30,000. I'd like to drive it just to try out that parking thing. I thought they were cheap but they're not. Your car is very pretty. :)

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I took my first driving lesson last week! I liked it but I nearly caused an accident :p
My favorites cars are the German ones. I love the majority of Porsche's and BMW's cars. Deutsche Qualität!
Citroën's cars have also nice designs.

I almost had an accident my 1st time driving too. o_O I turned 16 in January & drove for the 1st time on a road that was still icy. It was scary tbh. You have very nice (& expensive!) taste!

Upvote 0