What are you wearing...right now!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tansy

Jan 12, 2008
✟35,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jeans, a strappy top, a T shirt, a jumper and a thick woolly cardigan and a raincoat draped round my shoulders! Although indoors and have had heating on, I seem to be a little unwell and on and off have been shivery, just hope I feel better tomorrow. Have lots to do :(

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Jezmeyah

member since 7-14-16
Jul 14, 2016
Indiana
✟32,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jeans, a strappy top, a T shirt, a jumper and a thick woolly cardigan and a raincoat draped round my shoulders! Although indoors and have had heating on, I seem to be a little unwell and on and off have been shivery, just hope I feel better tomorrow. Have lots to do :(
Praying for you.:hug:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Praying for you :hug:

I'm wearing jeans, a shirt, socks n' crocs :D

• Friendly
Reactions: tansy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.