What are you watching right now?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟381,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've been getting back into R/C, lately. My old RC10B3 has been upgraded with new electronics, including lipo and 13.5 brushless, but I've been thinking about something with 4-wheel drive. Maybe one of the newer Tamiya kits. I built a few of their classic models when I was a kid.

Indulging in various hobbies keeps my mind engaged and productive, so it's not hard to rationalize this. Plus, it's every bit as fun as I remember.

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟214,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I watched the original cartoon Dumbo. It's my second time seeing it & I liked it better this time. It's only an hour long. I don't think the crows are racist. They are smart & help Dumbo learn to fly. I've seen truly racist videos on YouTube of old blackface acts & the crows aren't even close to that. The pink elephant sequence is neat, but I think I prefer the heffalump & woozle sequence in Winnie the Pooh that was inspired by it. I want an elephant now!

Last edited:
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟214,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Disney's Melody Time
My first time watching.
It's similar to Fantasia in that it's a lot of 'shorts' put together to song & music. I think I prefer this b/c it's more story & not just music.
I loved the Bee sequence. The Donald Duck one is trippy. Both the Bee & Donald one are. Surreal.
The Pecos Bill & Johnny Appleseed ones are good too. I liked how the Appleseed one portrayed him as God-fearing & that being a good thing. :)
The other ones are okay.
I loved that movie. I find the history of weird or unethical experiments fascinating. Am I allowed to say that? lol

Upvote 0

AnneY

Aug 19, 2015
Midwest
✟123,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0