• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

What are you thankful for today?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 2, 2013
Singapore
✟15,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you read my posts, I am an anxious person with Generalised Anxiety Disoder.

I can't concentrate well and things, and I am studying and working.

Sometimes because my mind is always filled with worries , I tend to be carless and lose things: wallet and handphone and keys.

but throughout these the years, I dropped them but there's always a kind soul who found it and returned to me. I feel like God is always watching over me and he understands my situation. Though this doesn't warrant me the right to keep losing things, I am learning how to let go of my worry so i won't be careless.

I remembered last year during Chinese New Year, i dropped my wallet in my carpack. One kind soul picked it up, saw my address in my wallet and she drove all the way to my door and paste a post it note that she has find my wallet and asked me to call her to collect it.

Thank you Lord!

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think the thing I most thankful for is that my perception does not reflect reality. If all of my fears were true, then I'd be one smart cookie for being paranoid about it--but then my life would be as much of a Hell externally as it sometimes is internally.

Thankfully, God has another set of priorities for me, which involve me doing things for His glory, no matter what bizarre stuff happens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am thankful for the quality prayer time that I had with God today. Usually my mind is scattered and I have a hard time focusing but today I had a refreshing chat with HIM! <3

Good to hear :)

Upvote 0