United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1John 4-4 "Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world"
Thank you for loving me and the cats dear God and for taking good care of us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am thankful for the removal of my tension headache and restful sleep.

I’m thankful that many of classmates are believers and their dispositions create a pleasant environment for all.

I am thankful for a new option for sewing classes that will shorten my day by 2 1/2 hours.

I’m thankful for the CreativeBig subscription deal I received this morning. Now I can improve my mixed media and lettering skills.

I am grateful for the new session beginning at the synagogue next week. I couldn’t go last year but I’m looking forward to my return. I’ve come full circle.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am thankful for the unexpected kindness another showed and his willingness to stand with me in prayer for a lost soul. May our efforts bring You glory and quicken his homecoming.

I’m thankful for Your revelation and the numerous ways You attended to my heart during my stance. I am grateful You enabled me to express my gratitude and the humility and peace I experienced upon its utterance.

I am thankful You helped me to see beyond the hurt and misunderstandings I experienced. And the love that inspired my apology.

I’m thankful You won’t permit me to remain as I am. Even though I feel its best at times.

Thank You for speaking through me on that thread and for the place I’ve reached after all the struggles and tears to make sense of my heart. Thank You for imparting Your holiness and beautifying my surrender.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am thankful for Your presence on the Christian Modesty thread and pray you remind the respondents of their beauty when doubts arise.

I am thankful for the understanding I’ve obtained about our makeup and its contribution to our spiritual walk. Your revelation is an instrument of grace and support for those who’ve labored under heavy expectations errantly placed upon them by believers.

I’m thankful for the wonderful examples You’ve given us in Your word and the lessons I’ve learned through them all.

I am thankful for Your presence on the Submission & Headship thread and the absence of argument. I pray You minister to the hearts and minds of those who’ve been wrongly treated under the auspices of this subject.

I’m thankful for the fruit You’ve borne in me regarding submission and headship and my commitment to illustrate Your precepts with humility and grace. May my efforts be a pleasing sacrifice to You my Lord.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am thankful for our time this morning. Even though You roused me at midnight to pray! It is a testament of Your love and concern for my welfare. Thank you for reassuring me You have the matter in hand and will vindicate and defend Your servant.

I’m thankful that nothing escapes the Lord’s notice.

I am thankful for Your revelation and guidance. For the removal of the burden on my spirit and its replenishment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I miss the different faces of TONE. He must have over extended for labor day:) I am sure God loves him despite the fact that he can't recognize who he is from day to day. And for that I am thankful.

• Informative
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I am very thankful that the kitten is still alive. She has been feeling badly with the meds I have been giving her but continues to improve.
For rain tonight and
tacos for dinner:)
GOD IS GREAT!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
For hospitals and doctors. We are currently waiting for a bed for my child at a local hospital. It could be worse I am telling myself.

:heart: Praying, dear heart in this SOS emergency situation with your precious li'l daughter. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟733,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I have a double praise report~

My ma is cancer-free on all of her tests but they call it remission. The same women who was born when Hitler himself was running around, take no prescriptions.

She is not hugely religions, just went to Catholic School but I have never once in my life seen her take something that wasn't hers. God does reward us in this life as his will chooses when we are honest and not self-seeking. Praise God for that also.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ilovejcsog
Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am thankful for God using me to help my friend out babysitting so much.
I havent been here much cause its been an adjustment and im just so sleepy at night.

Upvote 0