United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
image.jpg
Thought this might be an interesting post. Share interesting photos of your view throughout the day to give others a glimpse of your world :)

Sitting in a parking lot right now having lunch

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was wondering whether my fleemarket shirt is a everyday shirt or a nightshirt, a momshirt or a too seductivively low shirt. Mom says don’t bother it is a it is a normal shirt, it goes low and cowers the whole belly.
Looks like a normal shirt to me, but ask your husband if he thinks it is too seductive. If both you and he are comfortable with it, wear it as a regular shirt.

Upvote 0

OK Jeff

Jan 19, 2017
NA
✟63,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This conversation :p

If I can be real with y'all though, I wanted to say "yo momma". Not to be crass, but because sometimes I am a simple man who misses "your mother" jokes.
I’m guessing we’re similar age. That was the answer to everything in HS....”Your mom!” Hahaha

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,587.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m guessing we’re similar age. That was the answer to everything in HS....”Your mom!” Hahaha
Believe it or not, kids in high school are still doing this. So I guess you're all around 20 something? lol :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m guessing we’re
similar age. That was the answer to everything in HS....”Your mom!” Hahaha

Ok, you made me giggle. Yes, kids STILL say this! One of the youth boys said this to me recently. and it made me burst out laughing because my older brother used to say that. My dad used to get after him for saying it so often LOL
Is it a timeless expression now? haha

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This is what I'm looking at right now (my new Holli Hocks artwork). I don't live on a farm and never have....I just love animals (but my husband doesn't want to have a zoo of pets - so, instead, I surround us with animal artwork :D ).

44776252_10217451963882155_1649809754299564032_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I checked what superstar are You most like, it said Diana or Jessica Simpson so I checked out Jessica a bit like how She speaks and to my suprice She almost sounds as me but I think She looks more like my childhoodfriends mom. Mrs Simpson also struggled with overweight as so many people have done. Unfortunatedly for famous women they get so badtalked in newspapers if they get overweight, even worse than if they have been behaving extremely immoral. Still She looked pretty while overweight but I guess She felt more comfortable when She lost it. It is no end to what we women undergo in hormones, stress, sleepingproblems, relationproblems, childrearing, workrelated stress, foodrelated overeating, lack of energy to exercise due to different obstacles in life from being lazy, no time to illness, all this piles on the pounds...and I think, first step. Sleep. Next step, clean, second step, give away, because noone buys it anyway and if You give You will receive says the Lord, all unnecessary to You ”clutterstuff” in life, that You do not use. Give it to help aid organisations and let it become christmasgifts. Then concentrate on the essentials in Your life. Ok, come on, that rollerbladebook that I never read and those rollerblades I never Use. Are they essential or do I wish to do something else than scrape up my knees?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But wait this one is rather fun, not so serious, what animal are You test. I love water, live halfway in the forest, I am a loner most of the time, strong, have a will of my own, When I get angry I want to roar and claw at something or tear something apart so I usually go out in the forest to drag home some wood. I use to take it out sensibly though, I am human after all, View attachment 243978 I get in a happy mood fast again. I do love a steak. I love beautyful things. I was actually almost raised by an angora catmom, I still sometimes speak cat.

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is what I'm looking at right now (my new Holli Hocks artwork). I don't live on a farm and never have....I just love animals (but my husband doesn't want to have a zoo of pets - so, instead, I surround us with animal artwork :D ).

That is a great piece! I suppose you can visit friends with pets if you need to see real animals?

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
That is a great piece! I suppose you can visit friends with pets if you need to see real animals?
Thanks. I love it.

We do have a dog (that my husband loves) - and two cats that live outside (that my husband is NOT a fan of) but one was born in our backyard and has been here all nine years of her life (she's feral and keeps to herself) and the other just showed up about a month ago and barely leaves our yard.....so we have a few real animals as well :)

Upvote 0