• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What are you listening to?

Discussion in 'Married Couples' started by DZoolander, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito Matt 6:25-34

+1,016
    Canada
    Calvinist
    Married
    CA-Others

Comes from a terrible album, but it's a great song

2. Guy Incognito

+1,016
    Canada
    Calvinist
    Married
    CA-Others

I would buy a James Hetfield solo album in a heartbeat. I love me some Metallica, but whenever he does stuff that's just him - its either making another song his (in this case, taking an old country and making it heavy and thrashy), or performing stuff you'd never expect - like an acoustic take on the Beatles classic In My Life.

3. Guy Incognito

+1,016
    Canada
    Calvinist
    Married
    CA-Others

This song, Journeyman, is fantastic, and one of my favourites from Maiden (was a wonderful closing surprise from a great album with bad cover art).

Honestly, it's also lead me to really wanting an acoustic Iron Maiden album. And let's not kid ourselves friends, that album would be so good it would melt our faces.

4. Saricharity

Saricharity Follower of Christ

+1,023
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    I've been listening to " To kill a Mockingbird" on audio book. I need to finish reading it lol I'm teaching a unit on it beginning next Wednesday. It's a good book.

5. MarkSB

MarkSB Member

+567
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I'm listening to a bunch of random stuff... mostly old stuff from the nineties.

On a side note - I really love some of Creed's music, but parts of their videos are just weird.

6. Ana the Ist

Ana the Ist Aggressively serene!

+8,046
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    Mordial-Car Bomb. Best metal album of the year!

7. Deidre32

Deidre32 Follow Thy Heart

+2,434
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

8. MarkSB

MarkSB Member

+567
    United States
    Christian
    Married