• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

What Are You Listening To, Right Now?

Discussion in 'Christian Music' started by Divide, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    This should be a good thread. What are you listening to, right now? Many Christians listen to some worship music in the morning, as I am too right now. Share whatever you like here. The more the merrier.

You've heard of speaking in tongues? Good. This young lady is singing in tongues! She writes and records music and the story behind this is that, she was on her way to the recording studio in her car and the Holy Spirit came upon her and told her that she would be singing in tongues today...(Whoa...ok)...So she did, and after one take, she got the unction to do another take, and so she did. Then they were done and they began doing their thing to the track, and Nichole told the mixer guy to combine the two tracks to see what it sounded like. So he did...and it melded together into...what I consider to be a masterpiece.

A buddy of mine, a Brother in Christ is a personal friend of this young lady. He turned me on to this a few years back and I had a copy of this vid downloaded, but lost it when my 'puter power switch went out and I had to get another computer. I found it again this morning and it's too good not to share it. I remember she made a write up about it at one point and even had posted an interpretation of the tongues, somewhere. I could listen to this over and over again. It is...Awesome. Enjoy.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single

3. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single

4. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single

5. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single

6. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single

7. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single

8. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single

9. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single

10. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single

11. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Ahh, that's better...

12. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+747
    United States
    Christian
    Single

Hey I think I'm in the wrong thread here, lol

13. Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth Active Member

+259
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married

Canticles of Ecstasy. For me it's simultaneously haunting & uplifting..

14. Aviela

Aviela Bubbles

+1,268
    Christian
    Private

15. Aviela

Aviela Bubbles

+1,268
    Christian
    Private

16. Aviela

Aviela Bubbles

+1,268
    Christian
    Private

17. Aviela

Aviela Bubbles

+1,268
    Christian
    Private

18. Aviela

Aviela Bubbles

+1,268
    Christian
    Private

19. Aviela

Aviela Bubbles

+1,268
    Christian
    Private

20. Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth Active Member

+259
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    Aviela, Thanks for turning me on to these guys.. I've been listening to them on YouTube over the weekend. I like their track Gasoline.