• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

What are you listening to right now? (24)

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by namelessjuan, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+9,909
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  2. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,798
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others

3. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,798
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    I'm not into iron maiden but I heard that in 2016 the lead person flew the whole crew on a tour in their own plane. I learned about it on the radio when they were talking about famous celebrities that fly their own planes.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  4. public hermit

public hermit social troglodyte Supporter

+8,322
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    That's right! :) Bruce Dickinson, lead singer, is a bona fide pilot, and he flies the band's plane periodically. He's also a good singer! ;) Seriously, unlike many metal bands, his voice is very good. It's almost like listening to an opera, well, rock opera.

5. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+6,832
    United States
    Messianic
    Private

6. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,798
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Well, I sure was impressed enough that once I got home after hearing it on the radio, I had to look it up. Pretty cool :)

7. Sif

Sif .

+1,410
    United States
    Other Religion
    Private

8. Tone

+6,832
    United States
    Messianic
    Private

9. Tone

+6,832
    United States
    Messianic
    Private

10. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Young Fogie Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,658
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single

11. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

+3,504
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others

12. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Old Soul Supporter

+4,657
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate

13. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

+3,504
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others

14. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

+3,504
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others

15. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

+3,504
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others

16. LeGato

LeGato LCMS/Crypto-Amish

+201
    United States
    Lutheran
    Private
    US-Others
    My dog's heavy breathing as he lies asleep beside me.

17. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

+3,504
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    This song has been stuck in my head for the past few days. A catchy tune, with a fun video. I laughed the first time I heard it, thinking about how ridiculous it would be to send everyone I don't see eye-to-eye with to jail. Then I thought about how I'm arguably my own worst enemy. How things like frustration with certain people, neglecting my creative projects, negative self-talk, and listening to the deceiver's lies, are the real enemies in my life. Thankfully, all things that I can do something about.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  18. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Young Fogie Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,658
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single

19. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Old Soul Supporter

+4,657
    United States
    Non-Denom