What are you guys doing for Halloween this year?

deanerenata32

Jul 8, 2021
greeneville
✟10,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Halloween is coming up in a few months and I am just wondering what you all are going to do this year.

My family doesn't really celebrate Halloween since my mom says it's Satan's day and she is a Christian and she refuses to celebrate it.

But each year for Halloween my church has a big party for all the kids and teenagers.

So what are you guys doing for Halloween this year? Got any plans? Are you gong to dress up in a costume and go out and look for candy?

littleangelone

Mar 9, 2019
Oregon
✟48,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i'm hoping to get carmel wraps to make candy apples this year, we don't get trick or treaters at our place, our church family doesn't have a Harvest Party because there are not many kids in our church family, if i were in town i would help with a harvest party or pass out candy with faith inspired tracts, although we are to share our faith everyday we should be shareing it more on this day

Upvote 0

RickardoHolmes

Aug 10, 2015
✟84,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Building a haunted house for the neighborhood trick or treaters and adults, Halloween night will have scary music, costume contests, and treats for the kids as well as Adult treats for the parents who want one....

Upvote 0