• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorium

Oct 21, 2009
Perth.
✟9,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Anxious (one of the boarders is taking out their frustrations on me cause I am easy target, that is what my father use to say to me ALL THE TIME when I was younger). :sigh:

People can be so horrible when they are like that. I guess it makes them feel strong and tough when really they are weak inside and they know it. Try not to take it personally Flower. Your sweetness is a gift to this world.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What shall we say then? If God is for us, who can be against us?

But if God is against me, nobody can be for me.

Anyway. I think I might be marked or cursed or something... No point in thinking about it. God's council shall stand.

My dear brother in Christ,

In faith we stand,:amen: while outside of the faith we always fall and are to perish.:thumbsup:

Isn't that awesome?:clap::clap::clap:

All your good moments in The Faith are saved by default - such is everlasting life it starts down here already. Washed by The Blood of Christ we stand holy and blameless, Scripture teaches.:bow::holy:

What is better that our times in bad are NOT going to be forever, we perish to bad life when we breathe our last! After this Heaven is a surety for us who suffered bad life, what an hallelujah cry this shall be? I can't wait, though I know I shall.:pray::bow::prayer::angel:

So when The Accuser of the brethren throws his bait at you and whispers in your ear that you are marked or cursed or something then you brightly tell him that you are a baptized believer in Christ and that he and his lies stands cursed and to perish. (I love those shots between the eyes):liturgy:

For only when we let go of the faith has the accuser claim on us, but luckily such stands to perish.:clap:

Christ never lets go of the Chosen - even when the Chosen let go of Christ - and follow the lies once more - He is faithful and the Voice of Faith arrests us once more down the line, isn't it?:amen:

So be wise and stay around in The Faith,:hug: Jesus is so much better than that ugly accuser out of our guilty conscience, (or should I say guilt stricken consciouses for we heeded that flesh burning unfaithful voice to often? Rev 17):o

Forgiven means that that unholy dragon doesn't make mince meat out of you as well, you don't have to listen to him - you much better of not listening to him, Jesus says it far better, just open your bible at Hebrews 3 & 4, and keep going there day after day.

Faith is always best wouldn't you agree?

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for all of you. You are so loved and wonderful. I don't think I tell you enough.

Well I am still pretty sick. I slept all day but was able to get out to buy a couple of Bibles today. Trying to get tired to make church tomorrow. I had a moment crying in prayer but those happen sometimes during prayer. All in all, life is so much better.

Sorry you are still sick *hugs* I hope you are able to make it to church today. Are you buying Bibles as gifts? Best gift anyone could receive :)

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well that's it I'm all out of mental energy now and even a cup of tea is not working today, but I'm going to have a nice day anyway. I wish I could do more. Be blessed all.

I understand running out of mental energy. Happens so easily.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What shall we say then? If God is for us, who can be against us?

But if God is against me, nobody can be for me.

Anyway. I think I might be marked or cursed or something... No point in thinking about it. God's council shall stand.

Why do you feel you are marked or cursed?

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Sorry you are still sick *hugs* I hope you are able to make it to church today. Are you buying Bibles as gifts? Best gift anyone could receive :)

Not going to make it. :(

Yes I bought one for my twin sister who reads the Bible on her cellphone and one for a friend of a friend who asked about getting a Bible.

Upvote 0

strelok0017

_______
Sep 23, 2011
✟13,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
My dear brother in Christ,

In faith we stand,:amen: while outside of the faith we always fall and are to perish.:thumbsup:

Isn't that awesome?:clap::clap::clap:

All your good moments in The Faith are saved by default - such is everlasting life it starts down here already. Washed by The Blood of Christ we stand holy and blameless, Scripture teaches.:bow::holy:

What is better that our times in bad are NOT going to be forever, we perish to bad life when we breathe our last! After this Heaven is a surety for us who suffered bad life, what an hallelujah cry this shall be? I can't wait, though I know I shall.:pray::bow::prayer::angel:

So when The Accuser of the brethren throws his bait at you and whispers in your ear that you are marked or cursed or something then you brightly tell him that you are a baptized believer in Christ and that he and his lies stands cursed and to perish. (I love those shots between the eyes):liturgy:

For only when we let go of the faith has the accuser claim on us, but luckily such stands to perish.:clap:

Christ never lets go of the Chosen - even when the Chosen let go of Christ - and follow the lies once more - He is faithful and the Voice of Faith arrests us once more down the line, isn't it?:amen:

So be wise and stay around in The Faith,:hug: Jesus is so much better than that ugly accuser out of our guilty conscience, (or should I say guilt stricken consciouses for we heeded that flesh burning unfaithful voice to often? Rev 17):o

Forgiven means that that unholy dragon doesn't make mince meat out of you as well, you don't have to listen to him - you much better of not listening to him, Jesus says it far better, just open your bible at Hebrews 3 & 4, and keep going there day after day.

Faith is always best wouldn't you agree?

I wish it was easier. I can't just go around telling myself that it's the enemy every time some doubt strikes me but this today came out of the blue. I was going to go to a meeting later in the Church and, well, I will but I feel unneeded. Why? Because my experience so far has shown me that. The Bible teaches that the devil is a liar but the fact that my social status is horrible is true. And for the last couple days I've been praying for forgiveness but the more I read the Bible the more evil I see in myself. Long story short: I'm fighting. One preacher John Piper used an analogy that in Christians life there will always be fights, guerillas trying to retake the throne at which now Jesus sits but I could swear I'm fighting a spiritual Red Army, not a petty guerilla force. It's just an analogy tho. It's enough to look at my past, try to connect it to the present and see where it leads. I wish I could look at Jesus all the time but my doubts often tell me: "You have no right to. And why do you call Him Lord Lord and do not what He says?". Yeah, the devil uses scripture but those accusations coming from my own heart are very real. Accusations of the devil are, apparently, false. :confused:
I'm not sure about that, I ought to study some spiritual warfare.
But yea, in Christ we are safe. :)

Thanks for the reply.

Blessings!

Upvote 0

strelok0017

_______
Sep 23, 2011
✟13,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Why do you feel you are marked or cursed?

I don't know. It usually happens when I start pondering my current situation instead of pondering the promises of the Lord. It might sound silly the way I say it but people/preachers say that the devil is the accuser. Well, I'm pretty sure that he isn't working on me so whatever condemnation I feel might be from the enemy but most of the time it reflects my past. I did this or that, I had an opportunity to have friends but I messed up big time, etc... Not to be too long those feelings just come and go but sometimes they come too often. :/
I hope you are doing well. :)

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not going to make it. :(

Yes I bought one for my twin sister who reads the Bible on her cellphone and one for a friend of a friend who asked about getting a Bible.

Sorry you aren't going to be able to make it *hugs*

Oh Bibles are the best gifts. Got my boys Bibles yesterday. They try to bring home Bibles from the church every week LOL They are going to be so excited. I am excited about. That will be so nice to sit down with them and read and learn.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wish it was easier. I can't just go around telling myself that it's the enemy every time some doubt strikes me but this today came out of the blue. I was going to go to a meeting later in the Church and, well, I will but I feel unneeded. Why? Because my experience so far has shown me that. The Bible teaches that the devil is a liar but the fact that my social status is horrible is true. And for the last couple days I've been praying for forgiveness but the more I read the Bible the more evil I see in myself. Long story short: I'm fighting. One preacher John Piper used an analogy that in Christians life there will always be fights, guerillas trying to retake the throne at which now Jesus sits but I could swear I'm fighting a spiritual Red Army, not a petty guerilla force. It's just an analogy tho. It's enough to look at my past, try to connect it to the present and see where it leads. I wish I could look at Jesus all the time but my doubts often tell me: "You have no right to. And why do you call Him Lord Lord and do not what He says?". Yeah, the devil uses scripture but those accusations coming from my own heart are very real. Accusations of the devil are, apparently, false. :confused:
I'm not sure about that, I ought to study some spiritual warfare.
But yea, in Christ we are safe. :)

Thanks for the reply.

Blessings!

You know what it is bro, the devil makes you look at you the sinner outside of Christ, but when we look at Christ then we see another self.

So the devil isn't lying about the fact that you are a sinner, we both know we are, but he lies about our status with God about that.

Forgiven means you have nothing to answer for, not that you didn't do sin.

Be of good courage Jesus paid the price.:clap:

Upvote 0

strelok0017

_______
Sep 23, 2011
✟13,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
You know what it is bro, the devil makes you look at you the sinner outside of Christ, but when we look at Christ then we see another self.

So the devil isn't lying about the fact that you are a sinner, we both know we are, but he lies about our status with God about that.

Forgiven means you have nothing to answer for, not that you didn't do sin.

Be of good courage Jesus paid the price.:clap:

I know but the devils aren't the main problem. I am. Lately I've been coming to a much better understanding of the Bible and, well, I do believe that the Lord has led me here so I'll be short on self bashing this time. I tried to get the picture of what kind of a person is a saved person and I'm not really sure on my state anymore tho I still believe I'm saved but for all I know I might be surprised with fire and brimstone one day. :cry:
Well, the kind of person that Jesus wants is self-denying, dead to the world, meek, tenderhearted, forgiving and spiritually strong person. At least that's what I get when He says that whoever wants to follow Him must deny himself, take up his cross and follow Jesus. So, how am I doing?
Well.... not too good.
Anyway, Jesus is the only hope. I'm pretty sure that the wish in my heart to follow Him is genuine but my performance is horrible.
Done complaining. :)

God bless you!

-----------
Not to go off topic. I'm feeling fine now. Gonna get something to eat. :full:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.