• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strelok0017

_______
Sep 23, 2011
✟13,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for the prayers guys. I've been pondering some Bible verses a lot lately and where do they put me and I think that and school had this effect on me. God replenished my soul but few hours ago I could barely muster any strength to start praying. Oh how wicked I am... I'm reading notes and commentaries on some verses and, not sure if this is the effect the Bible is supposed to have on me, but apart from His blood the distance between me and Jesus would be infinite. I pray He helps you with whatever you need guys but above all that He empowers your hearts to go aflame after Him. :) :pray:

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Anxious (one of the boarders is taking out their frustrations on me cause I am easy target, that is what my father use to say to me ALL THE TIME when I was younger). :sigh:

I am so sorry. That shouldn't be happening to you. I am praying.*hugs*

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟839,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anxious (one of the boarders is taking out their frustrations on me cause I am easy target, that is what my father use to say to me ALL THE TIME when I was younger). :sigh:

I sympathize with you, and unfortunately relate to the boarder. People get caught in my crossfire all the time.

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
the guy accepted my friend request but he didn't reply to that private message that I wrote about earlier. he must think I'm a moron for the message now:( He'll probably unfriend me:( heck...

Don't worry about him not replying to the private message. He wouldn't have added you if he hadn't wanted to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Since the boys aren't home for the weekend my schedule is off. Was wondering why I was starting to feel all agitated inside, shaky on the inside and out...I haven't taken any of my meds today...I forgot my morning ones, my afternoon ones. It won't be a late night for me. Boys are still at SIL's and hubby went out, he is the designated driver for his friends since he doesn't drink and they all do. They buy him dinner and all that. Going to have to take my meds before too long and they are going to kick my tail.

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Praying for all of you. You are so loved and wonderful. I don't think I tell you enough.

Well I am still pretty sick. I slept all day but was able to get out to buy a couple of Bibles today. Trying to get tired to make church tomorrow. I had a moment crying in prayer but those happen sometimes during prayer. All in all, life is so much better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victorium

Oct 21, 2009
Perth.
✟9,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
scared, sad, tired... overwhelmed.
God is still good... his grace is sufficient... but it's hard to see right now

I know what you're talking about Criada. We hang on to hope despite what we are feeling or experiencing. There is always light at the end of the tunnel and that little voice in our hearts tells us to keep going. May our Lord and Father bless you with his presence and fill you with assurance of salvation through his love in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victorium

Oct 21, 2009
Perth.
✟9,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Tired and down today:o

Sorry Jeshu, I know you're a battler and everyday you're on the front line, but you have an unshakable faith and are clothed in his righteousness and that is the greatest gift a man can have because without his love we are nothing. He is strongest when we are at our weakest. You will cross the finish line one day and receive the greatest prize for your perseverance! Praise Jesus the God most high for giving us hope when there is none.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.