• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

what are you feeling right now? (24)

Discussion in 'Depression Disorders' started by Kristen.NewCreation, Oct 20, 2016.

1. sea5763

sea5763 Active Member

+359
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Yes it is scary. I hope I’m just worrying too much and that it’s not really a problem.

2. Noxot

Noxot tohu and bohu Supporter

+1,944
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    sad to hear of those possible side effects. it's weird being in a world where everything falls apart, but I guess there is some kind of strong force that desires to go through this world or to have done it a bit. most of my depression and sloth is linked up with headaches I sometimes get.

3. Yusuphhai

Yusuphhai Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese

+1,154
    China
    Messianic
    Single
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+4,697
    Christian
    Married
    Felt lowish this morning but picked up as the day progressed, so now i'm feeling thankful that i got a bit of a break.

How is every one else going?

5. Jeshu

+4,697
    Christian
    Married
    Feeling good today. Since Thursday i have been having better days, still a bit slow in the mornings but lifting as the day progresses.

Blessings to all.

6. Yusuphhai

+1,154
    China
    Messianic
    Single
    I will go to see a doctor tomorrow.

Bless everyone here. :wave:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  7. Yusuphhai

+1,154
    China
    Messianic
    Single
    sorry, twice.

Twice blessings.

8. Noxot

+1,944
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    doing okay, preparing for the end of the month when I will go homeless. I hope it will be a fun adventure.

9. Jeshu

+4,697
    Christian
    Married
    My dear brother i have worked with many homeless men and i can't say that their lives were fun. i found homeless men are overall wise and self assured but also familiar with much suffering and hardships. A big adventure for sure but that is true for all of us. i hope and pray the our good Lord will keep you safe and if possible bless your time on the streets.

10. sea5763

sea5763 Active Member

+359
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    That’s so sad!

11. Yusuphhai

+1,154
    China
    Messianic
    Single
    I got up late and didn't go to see the doctor. I am too lazy, I need to have a bath.

12. LoyalToGod

LoyalToGod Prayer Warrior for Christ

+540
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    I had it up to here with humanity as a whole! :mad:

13. Noxot

+1,944
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    i'm mostly gonna try to hang out in nature. I have to experience to know what it will be though. things can go any number of ways but I think I should only stand for so much of crazy humanity. I don't want to tolerate people that mistreat me but I won't know how I will react to them until it happens, which I hope it won't. life is a game and a relationship and maybe God has a lot more for me even if I do die. so I don't have to fear anything. I just don't like pain.

maybe God will make something out of me but most of all I should focus on God, I think.

i'm hoping to connect with God more. what is sadder is my middle brother who is also homeless but for bad reasons. and my youngest brother has a unstable life and goes homeless every now and then while he impregnates yet another woman who will bear a kid that he can't take care of.

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. LoyalToGod

LoyalToGod Prayer Warrior for Christ

+540
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    Do I have to have some disease just to get compassion around here?! I'm sick of venting to heartless strangers, while they show compassion to whiny people

15. Jeshu

+4,697
    Christian
    Married
    Feeling flattish even though it is my birthday today. We are going out for lunch and everyone is coming , luckily the weather is nice today, tomorrow rain and only 11 C during the day that are Winter temperatures.

i've been busy visiting grand kids the last few days because two had their birthdays haven't been on line much at all.

Hoping everyone is well.:wave:

16. Jeshu

+4,697
    Christian
    Married
    No it is not nice to be overlooked happens to me all the time as well. Still i endeavour to love humanity even as Jesus does but it is hard work to love all people and i fall short all the time.

Hoping you feel a bit better.

17. chaoticfirefly

chaoticfirefly chases after cats

+1,057
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    a note that a friend wrote me and left on my door was ripped down sometime today.

i'm not even mad. i'm not anything. i don't feel anything. it doesn't matter i guess.

my ra is still avoiding me.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  18. Natsumi Lam

Natsumi Lam Preparer of the Bride Supporter

+649
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Switching a good amount.

Christian forums is a big trigger.