• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (24)

LoyalToGod

Prayer Warrior for Christ
Mar 21, 2012
New York, NY
✟53,695.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm freaked out at the moment. My anger is at its highest. I'm angry with just about everything over the financial situation, God for not helping us, satan for messing us up, mom for not getting a college education instead of listening to her father, the world for not listening, and myself for being on SSI/Supplemental Security Income. Please pray for me.

Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
so it's not my meds causing the hallucinations. i hope i'm not developing schizophrenia
Hope you get to the bottom of it soon. I know it’s weighing heavily upon you.

Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
this whole net neutality thing is giving me severe anxiety. i hope the bill doesn't pass.
I think any attempts to actually change things will be met with great resistance, I hope you are right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i developed a flu Tuesday night and have been very unwell the last couple of days, nausea, fever, and a dry raking cough that doesn't seem to let off. Feeling depressed and from it and all and though i feel so lousy i can't sleep which doesn't help anything. Struggling at the moment.

Upvote 0

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hope you get to the bottom of it soon. I know it’s weighing heavily upon you.

Yeah. I'm gonna make an appointment with my doctor tomorrow or Monday about this.

Reactions: gerbilwoman
Upvote 0

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I think any attempts to actually change things will be met with great resistance, I hope you are right.

Yes, that is true. The government will have mostly angry people on their hands, and most politicians who voted for it will end up jobless.

As a believer in Bible prophecy, I think something like this is inevitable. I've known about this net neutrality war since the mid 2000's and even if this bill fails to pass, they're only going to try again a few years down the road. In the end, rich corporations will have more weight to a politician's decision than any of us common folk.

My friend from Romania calls the US government corrupt for this and a few other things. I feel if it passes, there will be a ton of people out of jobs before next November.

Hopefully I'll be in Portugal by the time any law like that passes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The doorbell rang and there was no one at the door. I know this because I live in the middle of nowhere and had direct view of the window. Everyone heard it.

My brothers girlfriend's dog is freaking out right now. Growling and crying.

I heard a scratching sound in my headphones.

I'm trying to be logical, but I can't explain much of anything.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Been a while since I've posted here. I've mostly been lurking here seeing how everyone is doing. Hope everyone is doing well. I've been up and down.... Feeling kind of down at the moment.

Good to see you around Again Tim. Sad to hear you are still struggling on the bottom. It is where i'm at at the moment as well and have been for almost a week now because of this nasty flu i can't seem to shake and i can't seem to sleep and have only been making a few hours max.

Be blessed bro

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.