• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I die I will bow my head before the Lord, ask for mercy, because I am nothing, and have done nothing useful. If he should welcome me I will be so happy.

Romans 5
What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, discovered in this matter? If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. What does Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”

Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.:holy::holy::holy: David says the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of the one to whom God credits righteousness apart from works::preach::preach::preach:

Blessed are those
whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the one
whose sin the Lord will never count against them.
:holy::holy::holy:

Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness. Under what circumstances was it credited? Was it after he was circumcised, or before? It was not after, but before! And he received circumcision as a sign, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. So then, he is the father of all who believe but have not been circumcised, in order that righteousness might be credited to them. And he is then also the father of the circumcised who not only are circumcised but who also follow in the footsteps of the faith that our father Abraham had before he was circumcised.

It was not through the law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. For if those who depend on the law are heirs, faith means nothing and the promise is worthless, because the law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then I shall pray that The Truth of Love will stop you before you do that firefly. I will miss you a lot and hate to think what become ofg you doing that the way you are. So sensitive and caring, such an asset to humanity to be! Why kill that? and not just the bad life that has its grip on you?

Please reconsider.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
4.55 am it is almost time to go back to bed. Slept 7 hours already but after taking more niacin feeling very sleepy again. Sleeping a lot. So nice to feel tired like this, if people only knew how comfortable I'm feeling. Like I'm laying on the clouds of heaven, so gentle, soft, warm and comfortable.

Good night.

Upvote 0

Human Sacrifice

Bless and do not curse
Oct 7, 2016
USA
✟14,391.00
Country
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a little queasy. I wouldn't drink milk. There is a cold rush in my empty head. My eyes feel heavy. There is a feeling of dread that won't quit. My next thought will cause helpless panic. I can't be wholly distracted, so just do nothing. Memories of personal invalidation push me to isolate the truth, met by more invalidation. Anger has become dead shell of its self. I wish it were truly unjustified. Maybe it would go away. At least I can be pathetic enough not to entertain it. Existing is hard. Boo boo. It's not hard enough. What is crazy is there is no point to this suffering. I could be further myself in happiness if it weren't fully condemned. What can not be worth it?

Upvote 0

Human Sacrifice

Bless and do not curse
Oct 7, 2016
USA
✟14,391.00
Country
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Be happy for what is had. Just make sure that you have it. Don't be afraid that others will burn you alive. They already are. It is not as if it has to be predicated on something. They deserve it.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Be happy for what is had. Just make sure that you have it. Don't be afraid that others will burn you alive. They already are. It is not as if it has to be predicated on something. They deserve it.

Its best not to worry about what others think when we do nothing wrong, otherwise we might be better of worrying about what others think, especially God.

If we love then why would things go bad, if not for good? This is the test we must all pass - do we love truthfully or only when we must or benefit from Him? Will we suffer for Him. Die? Stop doing wrong? Learn to heed only loving truth and nothing else and keeping ourselves unstained from evil?

If we all pluck our judgmental eye out and adopt God's eyes of seeing things through the word and in the Spirit which has faith in God's love then what can go wrong any longer that wont come right at the end of it?

It is not what we do, as why we do it. Do we go by rule and must or mustn't? Or do we love to do right? This is the 6.6 million dollar question we need to keep asking ourselves. Are we free to choose but bound by will, or bound by love to be free in His truth?

Upvote 0

LoyalToGod

Prayer Warrior for Christ
Mar 21, 2012
New York, NY
✟53,695.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Good evening everyone. Though my week so far could be better, I am thanking God for sparing my state from both Hurricane Matthew (though I empathize with those who are suffering as a result of said hurricane) and Tropical Storm Nicole

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi friends, how is? Not much activity going on is everyone busy? I've been sleeping in my bed or snoozing in my chair most of the time. I feel better each passing hour, my whole world is coming to rest, my psychosis is gone, my mood content and thankful, so very, very thankful. Finally something that works to get me down and sleeping when everything else fails. I made 10 plus hours today and then still snoozing in my chair. I'm coming to rest. it is so very nice to be able to sleep again.

Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This scripture still rings true

2 Co 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This scripture still rings true

2 Co 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I'm Home, my battle is finished, I've won the race. I can finally rest with my fathers in His Rest.

I've always been so very weak. When my psychosis overtook I always turned dangerous to my loved ones, but this time I never left Jesus side, but stayed beside Him throughout. A very first in my career as ruler beside Christ and I learn and saw much more than books could ever describe.

Now I'm no more a psychotic person, I've ceased to exist a miserable sinner. I reached my goal. All praise to Jesus! His has heard my cry for help. Hallelujah.

Upvote 0

BlessedMommy05

Is Thanking God for opening doors!
Dec 27, 2006
Texas
✟14,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hi Everyone

Dang trying to catch up to y'all been absent lately due to adjusting to my new processors and charing the parts that I use and scheduing and re-scheduing Dr.s appointments been busy, then a former roommate wanted help with tags and get his son, same old story and its like always wants help and we're like we're tired of helping we give and give with nothing in return not that we want any thing in return but we have a lot on our plates too. Finally back on all my med and leveling out again so thats a big help so dealing with the weather changing to summer to fall now love the 80 degree weather although rained yesterday but it sure looks like it wants to do more today who knows cool one min and hot n nice the next argh.SO was sick for 2 weeks with a chest cold, finally over that yay! Things finally coming to our normal I hope Prayers and hugs all

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is cool. So simple yet interesting.

upload_2016-10-15_21-29-36.png
upload_2016-10-15_21-29-36.png

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.