• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So good to know where you are brother. I got a back room my son build for himself but since he left it has been the junk room ever since and perfect for someone like me. This is where I spend a lot of time praying and meditating but I'm just inside the house mostly though. Our dog Shado is almost always with me and is perfect as guard dog fro she responds to the spirituality in and around me like I have see no other animal do ever. Jesus advised me to keep a very close eye on her and I have already heard so much good news when it comes to pets and all creatures great and small that I understand why Jesus would have impressed this on me. The death of our other dog is still a mystery to me, especially that she ate dirt before she died, not sure whatsoever why that was. I have missed her but not as bad as I thought I would.

Shadow is a perfect replacement of Roxy though as she has many awesome characteristics for a dog. What is really nice is that she loves sleeping on my feet when I mediate in my room as if she doesn't want to miss anything going on. She is really cute though she is growing tall and lengthy not the solid look I love so much and had hoped she would have, her personality is awesome.

Have a blessed day bro.
Sounds like your new dog is bringing you more blessings than you might have expected. I tend to think the Lord specifically had a mind to bring her into your home.

At every weekend I think: "Wow, that was a busy week! But next week will be a piece of cake." Noooo....by mid day the following Monday the unknown demands of the new week make themselves known. Tuesday night already and I can't figure where the time went. I'm tired already.

They say once you retire you tend to die early if you sit around and do nothing. At this rate I should live to be 600! Doing things with my life now that are more meaningful to myself and others.

So many years of living in a big hazmat chemical tanker truck, sleeping in a different city and state each night, home every 7 to 14 days for 24-34 hours then gone again. I actually thrived since it suit me well but I had to sacrifice a personal life. I am glad my marriage remained strong. Trust is a good thing.

I deliver groceries tomorrow for the food bank with another brother who is 80. I'm just the "kid" at 63 so I get to do the heavy lifting. I'm tired. Good night, all. Be blessed. :hug:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So my brother has two cats he stuck in my room. They're insecure about their surroundings, and their last owner wasn't a kind person, and never come out for anyone, however, the last two days, I've been petting them and talking to them. Last night, one came out and started to talk to me and let me pet her.

Today, the other one was out and about, purring and rubbing up against me. He showed me his tummy, something cats do only when they're comfortable around people.

I feel very pleased with myself. Maybe I can work on them leaving my room and exploring. One step at a time.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like your new dog is bringing you more blessings than you might have expected. I tend to think the Lord specifically had a mind to bring her into your home.

At every weekend I think: "Wow, that was a busy week! But next week will be a piece of cake." Noooo....by mid day the following Monday the unknown demands of the new week make themselves known. Tuesday night already and I can't figure where the time went. I'm tired already.

They say once you retire you tend to die early if you sit around and do nothing. At this rate I should live to be 600! Doing things with my life now that are more meaningful to myself and others.

So many years of living in a big hazmat chemical tanker truck, sleeping in a different city and state each night, home every 7 to 14 days for 24-34 hours then gone again. I actually thrived since it suit me well but I had to sacrifice a personal life. I am glad my marriage remained strong. Trust is a good thing.

I deliver groceries tomorrow for the food bank with another brother who is 80. I'm just the "kid" at 63 so I get to do the heavy lifting. I'm tired. Good night, all. Be blessed. :hug:

You're at a perfect age Ron majurity is so important when it comes to ability and you my dear friends be amazed how strong you are in the Lord after all these years of suffering that is how it goes, especially when we get our strength from on high.

I slept 5 hours again, not enough but heaps better than been. I'm very high - for I run out of calming meds trying to medicate the last bout of unwellness, but otherwise I'm fine. At least I'm not so nauseous any more now that I stopped my psych meds. My health provider warned me that my liver wasn't keeping up with the toxins and that this is why I felt so sick all the time. Ever since I stopped taking them the nausea has slowly began to go down, I also take liver cleansing stuff to help my liver break down the toxins.

I haven't been this high for a very long time, and now every day without my calming meds will get me higher, lets hope that will return around i wanted to o down not up. Still I'm simply enjoying the ride and try not to worry but keep my eyes on Jesus and not run away with my emotions welling like this. The best part is that my rage hasn't been present at all - this is a first in my psychosis and I can neverbtell anyone how thankful am to Jesus for taking care of al of that form me.

Steadily growing in the Lord and the power of is graceful love over me.

Please pray I stay level headed and don't run away with my joy for that is another back door of satan to get me with lies for I tend to skim over the top of my information instead of carefully analyse the truth of every thought and feeling like I normally do to stay in God's truth.

Be blessed

Reactions: Press On
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feeling sick at the moment, haven't got rid of the nausea completely by the loks of it, though its isn't too bad. Just really squeeze and I become restless from it in my mind.

Another really interesting phenomena is happening in my life and that is that the traditional guardians of this countries have been to visit me. Their joy at seeing me is indescribable, they have been dancing non stop and hailing me big chief no matter how hard I try to tell them that is not how it should be. The soul in charge told me that he knows me but not my God. (I have been seeing them all over the country for a long time already,) They are awesome people those traditional Aboriginal people so very different than us cold hearted white folk.

Sure they love (and worship) the land and their traditions, and not all is well here that's for sure, but they are still so very much wiser than white man has ever been when it comes to treasuring the dirt they inherited. The things they know and see in the land and from the land in relation to themselves is astonishing and so very true and noble. Just watch a video of Aboriginal dance and what it all means to them and you become quiet and listen to what they say and how they think. Every myth in their religious traditions is full of wisdom and insight and yet white man forced the dragon god on them and raped them and killed them and worse of all stole their land from them, for a long time even refusing to acknowledge them as human.

Honest friends I have worked with Aboriginal youth in trouble and have come to love these people and their traditions though I don't know much about them really, I love what I do understand and now these have all come. There millions of them all around our place praising me. I feel so bad. Yet Jesus just smiles at me, He knows it is going to becoming His way, as a matter of fact this is His way. He is not selfish in the least or demanding but so loving and patient and so hopeful, I have so much to learn.

It is good to see they have no problem at all believing me about the truth of God's love, even though they don't understand much about Jesus they are happy anyway and so referent and humble in how they treat me. When I'm high I dance with them give God the Glory - apart of my family no has ever one that. I know I cried the first time they came, I was so happy to see them.

The American Indians have also been around but they hailed me white wolf and I lost contact with them straightaway about that, though now I come to think of it they most properly meant well and it is just those meanings in the way again. I don't know American Indian culture that well I might have to learn more about them yet. I'll see what happens. I feel American Indians are too loud and forceful in their dance and song at times, it scares me a little for it looks like they are going at war or something and are celebrating that in front of me. However as I'm writing this I begin to see that I'm seeing things wrong and that is why they don't get through. What do you Americans think when you see a group of red Indians dancing around the fire holding their weapons up and screaming and yelling to their hearts content? Is that meant to peaceful are they celebrating war? I do really like their understanding of animal spirits and know Jesus has very much more to say about that, though I don't believe we should serve animals them or venerate them as Indians seem to have been doing big time and perhaps still do, they wisdom they gathered doing this is amazing. Truth galore when you look at it from that perspective, also a lot of their natural healing methods contain much wisdom and truth. All the Indians I have met believe in The Great Spirit, very much so even, far more faithful than white man have ever served their great God that is for sizzles.

The ones Jesus has brought to mind lately is the suffering of the Tibetan people. I do know that our Lord is very angry with the Chinese government and I'm quiet sure it is about the Tibetans as well. Tibetans are another of those incredible awesome people with an very humane religion, however it didn't save them from the dragon either. Have and are these people hurting. I pray Jesus will set them free soon.

Isn't interesting that all the people who faithfully serve the dragon get the wealth of the nations? Doesn't that make you think brothers? How more anti-Christ can you be than that? Jesus never took anything from anyone - He only ever gave things - in the end even His life. Yet Christianity serving the beast of the sea robbed the nations blind in their arrogance and pride at being the chosen. I can feel so ashamed being white and I feel so happy I'm on the bottom of it all. For down here I met true people with valuable and enduring treasures. Also this tells me white man will be very last in the end, for I will be - I don't want it any different than that. I'm unbelievable thankful I'm aloud to announce that to everyone. The Creator of the Universe has brought white man lower than any. hallelujah praise The Lord for being true and just.

That their celebration of life may be fuller than ever, that is my wish for those brought low by that ugly dragon ruling this planet.

Upvote 0

Press On

May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You're at a perfect age Ron majurity is so important when it comes to ability and you my dear friends be amazed how strong you are in the Lord after all these years of suffering that is how it goes, especially when we get our strength from on high.

I slept 5 hours again, not enough but heaps better than been. I'm very high - for I run out of calming meds trying to medicate the last bout of unwellness, but otherwise I'm fine. At least I'm not so nauseous any more now that I stopped my psych meds. My health provider warned me that my liver wasn't keeping up with the toxins and that this is why I felt so sick all the time. Ever since I stopped taking them the nausea has slowly began to go down, I also take liver cleansing stuff to help my liver break down the toxins.

I haven't been this high for a very long time, and now every day without my calming meds will get me higher, lets hope that will return around i wanted to o down not up. Still I'm simply enjoying the ride and try not to worry but keep my eyes on Jesus and not run away with my emotions welling like this. The best part is that my rage hasn't been present at all - this is a first in my psychosis and I can neverbtell anyone how thankful am to Jesus for taking care of al of that form me.

Steadily growing in the Lord and the power of is graceful love over me.

Please pray I stay level headed and don't run away with my joy for that is another back door of satan to get me with lies for I tend to skim over the top of my information instead of carefully analyse the truth of every thought and feeling like I normally do to stay in God's truth.

Be blessed
Thank you for your encouraging words, my friend. My prayers for your peace and well being.

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus kept urging me to look into this Indian issue. I kept seeing these painted Indian faces and their war like screams and gestures, calling me to come out and save them.

I just couldn't understand why I fear them like that, and keep them out. I thought it might be about the protesters and that accursed pipeline and maybe it is. Anyway I lopoked up the legend of the white wolf and suddenly understand very much better what is going on and why I'm scared. These people crowned me a god and want me to help them build a new world, for theirs has been destroyed.

Have a read of this; http://www.whitewolfpack.com/2010/11/when-wolf-was-god-native-american.html

How can I explain myself out of this? No wonder I'm scared. Coming to think of it the Aborigines did the same calling me big chief instead of just brother as is their norm, what the hell is going on? I love those people but how come I have to be their religious idol? I find this very hard to handle though Jesus is completely silent, the whole of heaven is, I don't understand it is so frustrating.

I'll never deny Jesus the right to be their God but I certainly want nothing to do with that. Yet so many longings have awoken in me the wild one. I have always been jealous of Indian kids (of the past then,) living they did and being brought up like they were. I absolutely loved such an existence - I used to day dream about it at school and get in trouble for it.

Now here it is there twice over, all in my love for the oppressed and downtrodden and my fight for justice such people deserve as I understand the word of God to teach.

Is all these people want that I'm their god? I don't like all of this at all and feel very disturbed about all of this going on. Why is Jesus not here? He ought to be doing this not me.

Is satan trying to lure me into the trap he fell for? I think it might be. I hate confusion and fear it is all around me now. Why are they all looking at me with those pleading eyes? The only reason I know them is that I long for this after my Lord and God as well, and I do really respect this reality about it all, we are at par when it comes to that, how can my longing for Jesus be at par with their longing for deliverance from evil as well?. (I have been telling them not me but He comes after me but they don't understand or don't want to, especially the Indians they are ready to conquer the earth before us. I'm not at all sure I want to come along, though my wild one in me is not feeling very happy about that at all, for these people represent all the things I have always longed after and there seems a lot of justice in it all and dreams come true and all kind of other realities laying around.

Those Valley of decisions again. yuk, I hate being torn apart.

I'm going to put the sons of Korah on and not listen to my Opa for a bit.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh brothers I'm sweating I tell you. My visitors are absolutely ecstatic while I feel sick to the bone.

They all sang with me!!

This is what Jesus put on

I don't know what to say

Reactions: Press On
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Starting to make more sense now.

Jesus took me here so just now.

Ezekiel 44
Then the man brought me back to the outer gate of the sanctuary, the one facing east, and it was shut. The Lord said to me, “This gate is to remain shut. It must not be opened; no one may enter through it. It is to remain shut because the Lord, the God of Israel, has entered through it. The prince himself is the only one who may sit inside the gateway to eat in the presence of the Lord. He is to enter by way of the portico of the gateway and go out the same way.”

Then the man brought me by way of the north gate to the front of the temple. I looked and saw the glory of the Lord filling the temple of the Lord, and I fell face down.

The Lord said to me, “Son of man, look carefully, listen closely and give attention to everything I tell you concerning all the regulations and instructions regarding the temple of the Lord. Give attention to the entrance to the temple and all the exits of the sanctuary. Say to rebellious Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Enough of your detestable practices, people of Israel! In addition to all your other detestable practices, you brought foreigners uncircumcised in heart and flesh into my sanctuary, desecrating my temple while you offered me food, fat and blood, and you broke my covenant. Instead of carrying out your duty in regard to my holy things, you put others in charge of my sanctuary. This is what the Sovereign Lord says: No foreigner uncircumcised in heart and flesh is to enter my sanctuary, not even the foreigners who live among the Israelites.

“‘The Levites who went far from me when Israel went astray and who wandered from me after their idols must bear the consequences of their sin. They may serve in my sanctuary, having charge of the gates of the temple and serving in it; they may slaughter the burnt offerings and sacrifices for the people and stand before the people and serve them. But because they served them in the presence of their idols and made the people of Israel fall into sin, therefore I have sworn with uplifted hand that they must bear the consequences of their sin, declares the Sovereign Lord. They are not to come near to serve me as priests or come near any of my holy things or my most holy offerings; they must bear the shame of their detestable practices. And I will appoint them to guard the temple for all the work that is to be done in it.

“‘But the Levitical priests, who are descendants of Zadok and who guarded my sanctuary when the Israelites went astray from me, are to come near to minister before me; they are to stand before me to offer sacrifices of fat and blood, declares the Sovereign Lord. They alone are to enter my sanctuary; they alone are to come near my table to minister before me and serve me as guards.

“‘When they enter the gates of the inner court, they are to wear linen clothes; they must not wear any woolen garment while ministering at the gates of the inner court or inside the temple. They are to wear linen turbans on their heads and linen undergarments around their waists. They must not wear anything that makes them perspire. When they go out into the outer court where the people are, they are to take off the clothes they have been ministering in and are to leave them in the sacred rooms, and put on other clothes, so that the people are not consecrated through contact with their garments.

“‘They must not shave their heads or let their hair grow long, but they are to keep the hair of their heads trimmed. No priest is to drink wine when he enters the inner court. They must not marry widows or divorced women; they may marry only virgins of Israelite descent or widows of priests. They are to teach my people the difference between the holy and the common and show them how to distinguish between the unclean and the clean.

“‘In any dispute, the priests are to serve as judges and decide it according to my ordinances. They are to keep my laws and my decrees for all my appointed festivals, and they are to keep my Sabbaths holy.

A priest must not defile himself by going near a dead person; however, if the dead person was his father or mother, son or daughter, brother or unmarried sister, then he may defile himself. After he is cleansed, he must wait seven days. On the day he goes into the inner court of the sanctuary to minister in the sanctuary, he is to offer a sin offering for himself, declares the Sovereign Lord.

“‘I am to be the only inheritance the priests have. You are to give them no possession in Israel; I will be their possession. They will eat the grain offerings, the sin offerings and the guilt offerings; and everything in Israel devoted to the Lord will belong to them. The best of all the firstfruits and of all your special gifts will belong to the priests. You are to give them the first portion of your ground meal so that a blessing may rest on your household. The priests must not eat anything, whether bird or animal, found dead or torn by wild animals.:bow::bow::bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Press On

May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh brothers I'm sweating I tell you. My visitors are absolutely ecstatic while I feel sick to the bone.

They all sang with me!!

This is what Jesus put on

I don't know what to say
Nice song and visual.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice song and visual.

Oh brother so much happened yesterday after psalm 94 that is is going to take me a bit to retell all that. I ended up getting 6 hours sleep yesterday. It looks like I got my first 6 anyway or grand dad/church one or the other. Let me try and explain and see hat you, or anyone reading this reckons.

Ezekiel 44 rescued me from the bind I got myself into turning my music on and getting psalm 94 to sing and dance with my ancient visitors. That was great, though the song you listened to is not the full version so you missed out on a bit if you listened to it. I picked that one because of the visuals my visitors felt very drawn to all of that - for that is their paradise so to speak.

Anyway Jesus explained very precisely how to go about sanctifying everyone. Amazingly as I was praying all the aboriginal and Indian people bowed down and prayed to God instead of me for me. I saw the end part of Psalm 22:27-31 in full action it was absolutely awesome. And how numerous they all were far past the horizon - absolutely countless souls in submission to Jesus and His loving ministry. And I could finally have a shower and get the terrible sweaty smell of me, I felt utterly disgusting at the end of it all and enjoyed my shower immensely.

This is where the harmony of it all ended though and things are still not right.

for the world attacked - the threat?

The Eagle and the bear!!! Or at least that is what the Indians brought onto the table (I don't know if you read the account of the white wolf I posted before but this is where it was all about.

Their version of events, like the Christian religions version of events, demanded basically the total destruction of this planet. However that is not how I met Jesus in the word - at least not physically as the threat was right there and then. All the devil wanted to do was for China and Russia to push the button and start world war three wiping out the Eagle, and the Eagle wiping out them.

I get sick again thinking about the unbelievable tension that arose. I was a mesh and was in constant contact with my wife to keep my head above water, the forces were unbelievable bad.

It is to hard to explain in detail how all of this fits into the big picture, but Jesus took me the Indian way, and not the Christian way, to the utter disgust and discord of my granddad and what seems like the whole Christian church, even some very loving people I know and are praying for me rose up against me at that point.

At this stage my grand mothers appeared and my wife came home from work. All three stood by me, they still do, but that's all, I got no one else agreeing on the direction this all took.

To make a long story short the white wolf came and helped me out of my bind with bringing this around.

http://www.whitewolfpack.com/2010/11/white-wolf-and-moon-goddess.html

When I saw that I knew what to do, so I pasted the wisdom of the Indians to the church, while I gasve the Indians the truth God has given the Church.

I nearly vomited that is how much judgment fell on me doing that. I ran to the toilet I tell you and then prayed as Jesus instructed me through the sons of korah singing how to sanctify what had all happened.

I was utterly exhausted by the end of it all and needed a break so the Indians offered to smoke a peace pipe to cement everything that had taken place the way they and I myself knew very well.

It was at this point that things got ugly again. My granddad stormed off - refusing to participate in this godless nonsenses and turned from a friendly grand dad who hadn't approved what was going on to a roaring drgon not agreeing with what was going on - the opposition has been torturous from his direction.

However no Word was used just opinions and church teaching of course - no mercy for heathens he reckons. They are disgusting and stink and how did I dare to put them in front of the church when it came to salvation?

Like I said only the women agreed. While our faithful Lord Jesus mourned His unfaithful wife down here, I saw again how merciful Jesus has been giving us three unfaithful granddads such faithful wives - amazing how everything mirrors in this, but that is very hard to explain - Jesus working salvation through the loving hearts of my grand mothers and my wife supporting me against my foes.

I reasoned and pleaded and showed my granddad from Scripture how all this was very good and nothing was going wrong, but he hasn't relented. Though I did notice that a lot of loving brothers and sisters stopped judging me after all of that and the horrible threat of the total destruction of this earth has eased a little to my utter relief. All I want to do is bring peace to the land of The North (were you are,) but see granddad doesn't understand anything, all he sees is those filthy Indians and aborigines going into our Father's rest before him and he is furious with me about that and turning me in the anti-Christ again, reasoning I'm betraying my heritage and crap like that. It has been very full on and I have ben feeling very sick and he would let me sleep (just a 1 or 2 hours or so I think.)

So this is were I'm up to at the moment, down deep down this horrible black hole battling for all those lost souls satan stole from our Heavenly Father through lies and deceit.

I need help getting past this point but I'm not sure where help is coming from, apart of The Lord, however he is silent right now and I know I have to wait to see what is going to happen next.

I cannot even begin to relate how much satan hates me, for I told him fair and square that Jesus will empty him out completely from everything he stole from life down here and dress him with judgment instead.

The strange part is that the Aborigines have not offered any more support apart of handing their snake god over to help in the process. Jesus was very happy about that, for He told me that the snake of the aboriginal people wasn't anywhere near as bad as the snake of white people. I do agree with him about that, but I'm not sure yet what this will mean.

Also the mountains of Tibet have come into sight I know for sure wisdom will from here - those might snow capped mountains standing firm and solid before me with Psalm 121 comforting me in my distress at the cold hardheartedness of my grand dad and the Christian religion.

The worst is feeling so sick without much help to deal with that, I marvel at Jesus strength and despair my unwilling grand dad (while the other one has nothing whatsoever to say, looking lifelessly in front of him, dreading hell fire I think.)

Anyway thanks for praying brother. I hope others will join you. I need all the help I can get to get past this point. All the Indian, Aboriginal and now also a lot of Tibetan people are praying along with me, but very few brothers and sisters support me, so I don't know what to do next but wait for Jesus to make His move and try and stay calm and don't try and work out anything but keep looking at Him for guidance and wisdom. The white wolf reckons I don't need the approval of anyone and ought to proceed heeding my heart about all this. Jesus seems to be agreeing with the white wolf about that.

However what about the church? what about grand dad?

Would love to see what you think Ron.

1 John 2:2

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can feel Winter Depression hit already.

Pic%201_zpsxvmxqlfc.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 65

“I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me;
I was found by those who did not seek me.
To a nation that did not call on my name,
I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’
All day long I have held out my hands
to an obstinate people,
who walk in ways not good,
pursuing their own imaginations—
a people who continually provoke me
to my very face,
offering sacrifices in gardens
and burning incense on altars of brick;
who sit among the graves
and spend their nights keeping secret vigil;
who eat the flesh of pigs,
and whose pots hold broth of impure meat;
who say, ‘Keep away; don’t come near me,
for I am too sacred for you!’
Such people are smoke in my nostrils,
a fire that keeps burning all day.

“See, it stands written before me:
I will not keep silent but will pay back in full;
I will pay it back into their laps—
both your sins and the sins of your ancestors,”
says the Lord.
“Because they burned sacrifices on the mountains
and defied me on the hills,
I will measure into their laps
the full payment for their former deeds.”

This is what the Lord says:

“As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes
and people say, ‘Don’t destroy it,
there is still a blessing in it,’
so will I do in behalf of my servants;
I will not destroy them all.
I will bring forth descendants from Jacob,
and from Judah those who will possess my mountains;
my chosen people will inherit them,
and there will my servants live.
Sharon will become a pasture for flocks,
and the Valley of Achor a resting place for herds,
for my people who seek me.

“But as for you who forsake the Lord
and forget my holy mountain,
who spread a table for Fortune
and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny,
I will destine you for the sword,
and all of you will fall in the slaughter;
for I called but you did not answer,
I spoke but you did not listen.
You did evil in my sight
and chose what displeases me.”

Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“My servants will eat,
but you will go hungry;
my servants will drink,
but you will go thirsty;
my servants will rejoice,
but you will be put to shame.
My servants will sing
out of the joy of their hearts,
but you will cry out
from anguish of heart
and wail in brokenness of spirit.
You will leave your name
for my chosen ones to use in their curses;
the Sovereign Lord will put you to death,
but to his servants he will give another name.
Whoever invokes a blessing in the land
will do so by the one true God;
whoever takes an oath in the land
will swear by the one true God.
For the past troubles will be forgotten
and hidden from my eyes.

“See, I will create
new heavens and a new earth.
The former things will not be remembered,
nor will they come to mind.
But be glad and rejoice forever
in what I will create,
for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight
and its people a joy.
I will rejoice over Jerusalem
and take delight in my people;
the sound of weeping and of crying
will be heard in it no more.

“Never again will there be in it
an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not live out his years;
the one who dies at a hundred
will be thought a mere child;
the one who fails to reach a hundred
will be considered accursed.
They will build houses and dwell in them;
they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
No longer will they build houses and others live in them,
or plant and others eat.
For as the days of a tree,
so will be the days of my people;
my chosen ones will long enjoy
the work of their hands.
They will not labor in vain,
nor will they bear children doomed to misfortune;
for they will be a people blessed by the Lord,
they and their descendants with them.
Before they call I will answer;
while they are still speaking I will hear.
The wolf and the lamb will feed together,
and the lion will eat straw like the ox,
and dust will be the serpent’s food.
They will neither harm nor destroy
on all my holy mountain,”
says the Lord

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feeling rather lowish today, which is the right direction as far as I'm concerned. My wife is going to Perth after work this afternoon so I'll be on my own this Weekend. Just me and Shadow facing this epic battle.

Poor Shadow is sore. She poked a stick into her throat running away while she was playing fetch. She is so sore that it even hurts just walking but there is nothing left in her throat as far as I can see. Not sure what to do as I don't like it like this but what can be done? The vet is miles from here, I'm not really in any fit state to drive and would the vet be able to do anything? She is not bleeding or anything just sore. Best wait and see what happens I think. She seems comfortable enough laying in her basket as long as she doesn't yarn or get up. Poor girl.

Waiting on the Lord. At least I don't feel as sick as yesterday in my gut and feel much calmer and surer about the situation. I just wait till Jesus proceeds and pray fro whatever He puts into my mind to pray for.

The mountains of Tibet have loomed up in front of me, they are huge,snow capped mountains, and according to the Tibetans been to visit, chockablock full of death and destruction, While the white wolf insists they are all primed to be launched aimed at the Eagle.

The Aboriginal people have been and assured me that all was well. The snake will turn all evildoers to stone right in front of you they assured me. So interesting check for yourself how they understand the situation I'm facing

http://www.expedition360.com/australia_lessons_literacy/2001/09/dreamtime_stories_the_rainbow.html

So good to hear those frogs croak on this side of God's Word, He certainly is a map unto my feet. Isn't it amazing how Jesus visited all these tribes and gave them a mythology that could assist The Truth of their existence after their demise because of the lies they believed and brought into action killing them with the darkness from which they came? Though rather innocent compared to the lies other nations have suffered from. The Aboriginal people have a social cohesiveness unmatched by any peoples I have ever been in contact with and an awesome heritage has custodians of he land our Creator God handed to them. That very precious land that rotten beast of the sea robbed from these wonderful people.

It is pretty obvious really. How to proceed from here I reckon.

Back into the word for that is where we find the real answers to all the problems humanity faces today.

Ezekiel 36
“Son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel and say, ‘Mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord. This is what the Sovereign Lord says: The enemy said of you, “Aha! The ancient heights have become our possession.”’ Therefore prophesy and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because they ravaged and crushed you from every side so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations and the object of people’s malicious talk and slander, therefore, mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Sovereign Lord: This is what the Sovereign Lord says to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys, to the desolate ruins and the deserted towns that have been plundered and ridiculed by the rest of the nations around you— this is what the Sovereign Lord says: In my burning zeal I have spoken against the rest of the nations, and against all Edom, for with glee and with malice in their hearts they made my land their own possession so that they might plunder its pastureland.’ Therefore prophesy concerning the land of Israel and say to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I speak in my jealous wrath because you have suffered the scorn of the nations. Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I swear with uplifted hand that the nations around you will also suffer scorn.

“‘But you, mountains of Israel, will produce branches and fruit for my people Israel, for they will soon come home. I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor; you will be plowed and sown, and I will cause many people to live on you—yes, all of Israel. The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt. I will increase the number of people and animals living on you, and they will be fruitful and become numerous. I will settle people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more than before. Then you will know that I am the Lord. I will cause people, my people Israel, to live on you. They will possess you, and you will be their inheritance; you will never again deprive them of their children.

“‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because some say to you, “You devour people and deprive your nation of its children,” therefore you will no longer devour people or make your nation childless, declares the Sovereign Lord. No longer will I make you hear the taunts of the nations, and no longer will you suffer the scorn of the peoples or cause your nation to fall, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

Again the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by their conduct and their actions. Their conduct was like a woman’s monthly uncleanness in my sight. So I poured out my wrath on them because they had shed blood in the land and because they had defiled it with their idols. I dispersed them among the nations, and they were scattered through the countries; I judged them according to their conduct and their actions. And wherever they went among the nations they profaned my holy name, for it was said of them, ‘These are the Lord’s people, and yet they had to leave his land.’ I had concern for my holy name, which the people of Israel profaned among the nations where they had gone.

“Therefore say to the Israelites, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: It is not for your sake, people of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.3 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord, declares the Sovereign Lord, when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

“‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God. I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful and will not bring famine upon you. I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field, so that you will no longer suffer disgrace among the nations because of famine. Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices. I want you to know that I am not doing this for your sake, declares the Sovereign Lord. Be ashamed and disgraced for your conduct, people of Israel!

“‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On the day I cleanse you from all your sins, I will resettle your towns, and the ruins will be rebuilt. The desolate land will be cultivated instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass through it. They will say, “This land that was laid waste has become like the garden of Eden; the cities that were lying in ruins, desolate and destroyed, are now fortified and inhabited.” Then the nations around you that remain will know that I the Lord have rebuilt what was destroyed and have replanted what was desolate. I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it.’

“This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Once again I will yield to Israel’s plea and do this for them: I will make their people as numerous as sheep, as numerous as the flocks for offerings at Jerusalem during her appointed festivals. So will the ruined cities be filled with flocks of people. Then they will know that I am the Lord.”

Such hope for my visitors reading along with me for they know the truth when they are in His truth unlike so many other people I know.

My wife is coming home to take shadow to the vet we are not happy how she is in pain like that and feel it best to check out what is wrong with her. She looks so sad the poor girl. Not sure what fits where when it comes to that. Apart that nothing happens by chance not even a leaf turns around without The Lord having purpose behind it all. It is a waiting game I suppose.

Have a blessed day

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feeling so low now compared to how I have been. Luckily I found a little meds and everything has calmed down considerable and I don't have to feel so sick. My great parents have left me and the nations have settled down completely it so good to get a break from this all.

How hard must it have been for The Lord when they crucified Him? He knew everything that lived in peoples hearts and still willingly and lovingly died to pay the price. So glad my visitors could see this for themselves and accepted Jesus instead of the gods that had failed them. So good to see the angels at harvest time, for the workers are only few.

I slept for a few hours. We took Shadow to the vet and she got a 24 hour painkiller. She has improved a lot and doesn't seem to be in pain anymore. I'm glad my wife came home to take her to the vet.

Anyway I hope you all have a blessed day.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In all my various battles, I keep wondering why I am so messed up. God have mercy upon this sinner. You give grace to the humble. I am humbled. I will be strong though I am weak, I will not fear though I am scared, I will not worry though I am anxious, I will walk by faith not sight. I will wait on the Lord who gives strength to the weak and rest to the weary.

• Agree
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.