• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm filled with hope. For so long I struggled with poverty, not being able to work. Now however I have an idea that I can fabricate and sell rustic style light fixtures and other home décor, and turn a profit. I may not get rich but all I want is to make a living again. I believe this can work. I have a place to work in, tools, and skill. I just need to add a head for business and I can work for myself. I'm excited, I have hope.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can make stuff like this. Its so lovely it would sell itself

th
th
th

Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm filled with hope. For so long I struggled with poverty, not being able to work. Now however I have an idea that I can fabricate and sell rustic style light fixtures and other home décor, and turn a profit. I may not get rich but all I want is to make a living again. I believe this can work. I have a place to work in, tools, and skill. I just need to add a head for business and I can work for myself. I'm excited, I have hope.
Prayers for your success, friend. i am happy for you.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu and W2L
Upvote 0

BlessedMommy05

Is Thanking God for opening doors!
Dec 27, 2006
Texas
✟14,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Tad under the weather since yesterday had mega headaches and I know why so I'll be seeing my Neurologist Monday,but feel like blah n stomach rolling at times just at times to much and want to sleep or watch Netflix. Hope y'all are well. Trying to enjoy the fall weather we're having so nice :)

Reactions: Press On
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good morning friends how is?

Things are improving a lot. My psychosis has reclined and I'm getting a little bit of sleep again. Going down moment by moment continually it is going to go the other way now I know. I wonder how long before I hit rock bottom? Still feeling a bit shaky but my mind is calm no racing thoughts at all. As long as the sleep keeps coming I will be okay. Every couple f hours I crash - literally and wake up an hour or sometimes two hours later for the next spell. Yesterday those spells were still 12 hours apart but now I'm getting a break every 2 or 4 hours for a bit. I'm swallowing 5-htp like there is no tomorrow - that stuff is great.

I have understood that I have to leave being like this behind for I'm far to vulnerable to lies, however as long as I keep bringing them to Jesus as I go through them the power those kind of lies had on me when psychotic are not present anymore. This is the first time I've been of the planet for 3 days without falling for the wicked's lies bombarding me. I didn't rage, accuse any of my loved ones or in any other way caused other people problems. I'm on my knees thanking God for that.

Jesus told me that it is hard work taming wild horses. I can only bow my head in submission and thank Him for being allowed to race, jump and stampede over the earth like that - utterly destroying the foes who always got me during these stages in the process.

It is high time to destroy those who destroy the earth that is fro sure. I've seen so much good news coming our way when it comes to that.

Praise The Lord.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Petal, congratulations on getting approved for that therapy you needed. :) Hope things start looking up for you.

Robert

I'm sorry to say that Flower doesn't come any more she hasn't for a while. However I still have contact with her through facebook and she is doing really well. Very much better than she was when you still knew her here at CF.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Things are improving a lot. My psychosis has reclined and I'm getting a little bit of sleep again. Going down moment by moment continually it is going to go the other way now I know. I wonder how long before I hit rock bottom? Still feeling a bit shaky but my mind is calm no racing thoughts at all. As long as the sleep keeps coming I will be okay. Every couple f hours I crash - literally and wake up an hour or sometimes two hours later for the next spell. Yesterday those spells were still 12 hours apart but now I'm getting a break every 2 or 4 hours for a bit. I'm swallowing 5-htp like there is no tomorrow - that stuff is great.

I have understood that I have to leave being like this behind for I'm far to vulnerable to lies, however as long as I keep bringing them to Jesus as I go through them the power those kind of lies had on me when psychotic are not present anymore. This is the first time I've been of the planet for 3 days without falling for the wicked's lies bombarding me. I didn't rage, accuse any of my loved ones or in any other way caused other people problems. I'm on my knees thanking God for that.

Jesus told me that it is hard work taming wild horses. I can only bow my head in submission and thank Him for being allowed to race, jump and stampede over the earth like that - utterly destroying the foes who always got me during these stages in the process.

It is high time to destroy those who destroy the earth that is fro sure. I've seen so much good news coming our way when it comes to that.

Praise The Lord.

My medication seems to help me sleep better. Have you found any meds that help your mind unwind so you can sleep?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My medication seems to help me sleep better. Have you found any meds that help your mind unwind so you can sleep?

Apart of drugging myself out with very heavy anti-psychotics and sleeping aids not possible. 20 years ago when our hospital didn't have locked rooms yet, they put me under (3 times in a row this happened) - enough to floor an elephant they reckon - but I still woke up within minutes and ran off and got myself home 20 kilometers further somehow and simply kept going. When I'm psychotic like that sleeping medication only makes things very much worse for it dulls my mind so I can't see or hear what is going on and the big W drives me complete out of truthful reality.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Apart of drugging myself out with very heavy anti-psychotics and sleeping aids not possible. 20 years ago when our hospital didn't have locked rooms yet, they put me under (3 times in a row this happened) - enough to floor an elephant they reckon - but I still woke up within minutes and ran off and got myself home 20 kilometers further somehow and simply kept going. When I'm psychotic like that sleeping medication only makes things very much worse for it dulls my mind so I can't see or hear what is going on and the big W drives me complete out of truthful reality.
I see.

Upvote 0

Press On

May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A little terrified. My uncles house is supposedly hauntes and I keep feeling like something is there. And my uncle had a scary movie playing.
Try not to be fearful or intimidated; they feed off that. Years ago I had a paranormal experience that manifested in the physical (with a witness present), so I know what I saw and felt was real. I was heavily involved in New Age at the time and weird happenings and manifestations were "normal" so I was elated and attached to these things rather than frightened, but they were deceiving and not good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Press On

May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Praise The Lord.
Glad to see you are doing better, Gerry.

Right now mine is quite a roller coaster ride; good one day and terrible the next. Wish I could even out some.

I am employed by my bandmate for a few days to help paint a library, and our band has some scheduled events in Oct. and Nov. to play as well as our regular 3 hour gig on Sunday nights playing light dinner music (country, light rock, jazz and old standards from the 40s and 50s, along with a few originals).

My bandmate also owns a small music store and has built a recording studio in the back. Right now our band, under his direction, is working with 2 teenage girls who are quite talented, so he will be recording them using our band as backup musicians. He was a record producer in Nashville at one time so he knows what he is doing. Interesting project for us.

So all this, along with my food bank volunteering, is keeping me busy and my mind off bad and depressive thoughts for the most part, but for some reason I'm not feeling all that well and don't know why. I suspect it's more a spiritual issue as I am not spending enough time in prayer and contemplation. Bad dreams and nightmares, too, which is highly unusual.

I am creating a path that leads to a clearing in the woods I own that will be a prayer/meditation spot. No distractions, just nature. I have built a small cross painted gold that I am going to place there for focus.

My wife is doing well. On the rare days she is struck with depression she will tell me and ask for prayer. She never used to do this, so it's an improvement.

Not posting much but reading regularly and keeping up. Prayers for you all. :hug:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A little terrified. My uncles house is supposedly hauntes and I keep feeling like something is there. And my uncle had a scary movie playing.

For as long as you believe those lies about that house being haunted you will certainly keep freaking my dear. Honest the very best thing to do is to expose the fearful thoughts with the truth even while they grab hold of you at their worst, and cast them off refusing to entertain them.

However only believing truthful thoughts will be able to help you in this process - fearful lies will only burn more good life out of you and bring more bad life into you.

For example; I've finally conquered my fear for my (would be,) murderer - by walking outside to greet him, even while my hair stood straight up all over my body and my heart was clamped painfully from the tension of my terror. Only then did the murderer stop coming around pestering me. It took me years to gather the courage to face the truth of my lies like that, however when I finally did the murderer has never been around again.

So like i said you best confront your fears with the truth you know to be really true, and the untrue fears will cease to exist, if you dare trust the truth more than fear the lie. Deal with each fear in such manner and you will end up with a fearless heart in the end.

Peace.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feeling very tired and still steadily going down lower. Feeling a lot lower than yesterday anyway. Hopefully I'll get some more sleep soon. No more psychosis so far so that is good.

How is everyone else?

Upvote 0

Press On

May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Feeling very tired and still steadily going down lower. Feeling a lot lower than yesterday anyway. Hopefully I'll get some more sleep soon. No more psychosis so far so that is good.

How is everyone else?
Praying for you, Jeshu. Be strong in the Lord.:prayer:

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Try not to be fearful or intimidated; they feed off that. Years ago I had a paranormal experience that manifested in the physical (with a witness present), so I know what I saw and felt was real. I was heavily involved in New Age at the time and weird happenings and manifestations were "normal" so I was elated and attached to these things rather than frightened, but they were deceiving and not good.

You know brother that this is how I got to know the devil - stupid me - i dabbled with lies - not into new age stuff so much - but satanism and occultism.

(carefully feel it all out brother as your read the Word with your heart (ignore my words as such) it makes much more sense when you do that.)

See lies suck up our very life (force) from us and create another force within us who is given a 'heart as well' - we think and feel through it - Daniel 7:4 The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it. We create an untrue self. This is why our brother Peter (5:8) writes; Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. This untrue self - can you see the why God said not to eat from the fruit of right and wrong? We die be one though many - like God our Mirror Image is within Himself - and become divided within. This is why we loose our Eternal life, because we carry death himself - the destroyer in us and he will kill us guaranteed when he gets his chance, don't ever doubt that.

However when untrue being becomes then we in our good life begin to suffer. The light/vision/reality we had before the lie(s) entered has blown to smithereens and only a few little sparks of that light are now visible in our night if any at all. (Isaiah 57:1-4.)

For look the second beast in Daniel 7:5, the Bear devouring. “And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, ‘Get up and eat your fill of flesh!’ Isn't that what happens when we believe lies brother? In our true self we suffer the lies of ourselves within ourselves and in our untrue self we hurt others being ruled by the horrible thoughts and feelings untrue self brings about within us. - - and their rule over us - that come into existence into our life affected by untrue self. The bear has three main spiritualities with which to destroy us in flesh - lovelessness, greed and lust are in essence the three rib like teeth talked about. This enormous stampede of the wicked within our 'image of God' turns our universe into an ever expanding darkness with only a few sons of God giving warmth and light but most place are at subzero degrees. And no life is possible whatsoever, leaving our dwelling place very small, compared to all the darkness around us, which has now been divided into four main points of reference hovering above our inner world so to speak.

Daniel 7:6 “After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

Untrue us conquering the remaining good life in our inner world of being and taking control of all our thoughts and feelings and dividing it into four main camps.

1) Education, knowledge and wisdom.
2) gathering possessions and wealth
3) growing in ability strength and power
4) being ruthless and loveless.

Which brings us to the fourth beast - Daniel 7:7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns. The most terrifying monster lies produce within the human soul has seven heads and ten horns. The Dragon accuser using the truth of God - the ten commandments - in a untrue way within our world of inner being and rules a reign of terror. This monster rules our world of being through his beast, false prophet and harlot, all installed within our psyche and produce the son of lawlessness who dares to raise his voice up against The Truth of our existence and signifies our pridefully arrogant spirit ruling our inner world of being through selfishness - even claiming his 'hot air' filled spirit is divinity itself.

Much more could be said about all of this - the book of revelation gives us some really accurate description of this spirituality ruling our inner world of being and its downfall. See Revelation 9, 12, 17, 18 for example.

The best part is what happens when The Truth comes back in sight though!!! Here the Word speaks all for Himself and anyone who meditates on what happens when the truth exposes the lie within will see that the description is absolutely perfect.

Daniel 7:9-14
“As I looked,

“thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.
A river of fire was flowing,
coming out from before him.
Thousands upon thousands attended him;
ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
The court was seated,
and the books were opened.

“Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. (The other beasts had been stripped of their authority, but were allowed to live for a period of time.)

“In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Here is another perspective of this greatest of event - in whatever size Wheel we find Him in - for The Truth will always come down from on high in The End and utterly wipe out the lie ruling his hay day down here. We can be utterly assured of that when we understand what the truth does when He exposes the lie(s) ruling and showing us believers that the authors of The word knew The Truth very well indeed and recorded what they heard and saw faithfully in their ancient scrolls.

1 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

I wrote a poem about Daniel 7 many years ago, and though I understand the truth much better now than I did then, it is still a good read I reckon. See what you think.

Five Goats Ruling!

Oh you he-goats are so strong and cruel
To slaughter and devour is your will
What kingdoms of destruction to rule?
Making the rest of us pay your bills! (Daniel 7:1)

Let's name a few of you kings by name
I want to be sure that everyone knows!
for you are unfaithful to our life time and again.
always denying The Truth when the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] crows!(Matt 25)

Yes you - lying tongue - so very brave
in the dark breeding shady parts within
dragging God's chosen down to their grave
death as reward for your voice of sin.(Daniel 7:4)

Loveless voice - what an abomination
entering our soul through Satan's lies
The chosen suffering extermination
as cold-heartedness our conscious fries.(Daniel7:5)

Greed eye - you have our good times lost
All you get your hands on is history
those compelling demands as cost..
...such loudly wailing misery!(Daniel 7:6)

And so - The Dragon - comes in play
ruling mind controlled by The Accuser
Babylon captivating lawless sway
rules and laws taxing the user.(Daniel 7:7)

(A lament; )

Oh - lawless unfaithful egocentricity!
arrogance and pride robbing control
proclaiming godhead and divinity
burning good life right out of our soul.(Daniel 7:8)

(Conclusion; )

Yet the rule of goats will not last!
Kingdom Come - goats reign demise!
for when the final king dies the past..
...judgement cuts down those ugly ties.(Daniel 7:9-12)

For behold when Christ says "Hi!"
His Light of Day sinfulness demise
those unruly goats will surely fry
when Christ denies them paradise.(Daniel 7:13-14)

Upvote 0

LoyalToGod

Prayer Warrior for Christ
Mar 21, 2012
New York, NY
✟53,695.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Good Sunday evening everyone! I'm planning on getting my driver's license (now that the fare of the public transportation is going up to $3 USD here in my city starting next year, whereas the price of the gas per gallon is still at around $2 USD). Got to cram for it hehe

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.