• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone! I had a feeling that I should delete all my social media, so I did, and I feel better for it. If I want to make friends, I'll just do it in the real world hehe

I will go out in the real world and make friends after I finish this level...

latest

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Around me the walls are closing in

Toward the heavens my eyes beholding again

The beauty of the Lord in a secret place

His majesty, his love, his adorning grace

O My Lord, my refuge on high

Praise the Rock that is higher than I

In Christ you may know that He will certainly keep you safe and exalt you above all your enemies brother. Just keep shedding the dead skin. In The New the snake has no poisonous bite no longer, as a matter of fact a child can play in a cobra's pit and not be harmed at all, as I fond out last night. It is mind boggling brother what our Lord has all in store for those who love Him and His loving truth to be real true!

I've been mostly praying, like I said it is impossible to relate all the Lord has done in just the last few days. Creepy satan woke me up this morning at 1.30 am already just 2 and 1/2 hours sleep I got (and 1 1/2 yesterday afternoon.) After about an hour struggling with satan in my living room I knew I wasn't going back to sleep, so I spend my time in prayer with Jesus till 6 a.m. Oh brother was that good. I think I'm going to do that every time I can't sleep. Pray and work - no more play! So much praying to be done!

Strangely before I speak the Words Jesus is there, and before I finished speaking my sentence He has brought it about. I pray for the hurting the most. My heart goes out to them, though this morning Jesus took me into a completely different realm to conquer in Him. The realm of my ancestry all the way back to Adam down that horrible hole satan dug for us all.

This morning I met both my grand fathers. The first one was put last, and the last one first, in this process. This grandfather, I carry His name, has never done me any harm whatsoever. He died while I was still quit young. (I think I was about 12 or maybe 13 when he died.) He was a very simplistic hardworking, wife and kids loving man, who turned an atheist because the church put him on discipline for protecting his lively hood on Sunday for he covered up some vegetables against the frost on a Sunday morning. (Working on The Lord's day was the charge,) He got so angry with the hypocrites putting him on church discipline doing this, that he told them to shove of with their god and walked away from them. Like I said he charged God with the wrongs of the church leaders and not God in His own right or knew the word of god well enough to defend himself against his enemies. He hurt His God fearing and loving wife a lot doing this and saying the horrible things he used say. Years ago he woke up in me but satan was ready for him and slammed him straight back into Sheol to my greatest consternation and spiritual anguish at the time. The devil was so cruel and harsh about it.

I've prayed for my grand father a lot over the years thinking about him and his fate, for he was such a simple man and didn't know God's word very well at all. He died at 86 years age with a groan. While my grand mother, his wife, died sitting up in bed looking up into the heavens with her face in utter ecstasy. Though she had been paralyzed in bed for ages, was completely blind, and unlike my grand dad had totally lost her mind to dementia. The whole family knew the difference that's for sure.

Last night he crawled in on his belly and I haven't or seen or heard him since. I know he is no threat to me. I feel very sorry for him, he was so ashamed of himself. I keep telling him that I loved him and all was forgiven in Jesus name but he didn't dare to believe me and didn't dare to look me in the eyes or even greet me. He thinks I'm Jesus somehow and not his grand son. He even started praying to me at first, but I silenced him very quickly and told him how things were situated in the truth of things. He has been watching in utter astonishment ever since and is much more open and friendly now. He was a nice man I loved him as a kid a lot.

For my other grand dad is a very different story. Like I said he was first, like always, and had to be put last. I struggled with this man's spirit in me till day break. He was a hard line Calvinist who believed only people he (and his kind,) approved of were aloud to come to paradise, and the rest was going to burn in hell. The first I saw of my grand father I didn't even recognise him, he was that wicked to meet, and completely out to get me, and kill me, for he claimed I was the anti-Christ because Jesus didn't come in the flesh like that and a sling of accusation I was all to familiar with. Jesus kicked him of his throne though and gave it to me praying for his salvation.

His works in me made me sick to my deepest being. In his sinful religious being he was completely self-righteous, utterly arrogant, enormously selfish, very judgmental and his masters tried everything to send me to hell the heretic I was, with him in strict Calvinistic spirit in full agreement with their lies. We battled till day break together.

I did find oneness with him in a few areas straightaway though and we made good friends in those aspects of our existence together from the first moment we recognized each other. I'm sure he is a great man in many other areas of his life as well. For example, like me, my grand father loved the word of God and he loved the Geneva psalms - he was a very competent organist in the Church he attended - I don't share that ability with him - I can't play the organ - but we do both love organ music a lot - or church music as our daughter Sam calls it - for I love listen to such musics as well. Especially when they do it in some old Church in Holland with a real old style pipe organ. Some of those Dutch Churches have absolutely awesome sounding organs in them for the whole Church has been build to make the organ sound the best. He also loved growing things like me, but is much more able when it comes to doing that. He became rich growing new varieties of tulip and gladiola bulbs.

However the things that were not so nice in his life - and not in mine either - oh brothers did I face opposition there. It was a real who knows the bible better time together. He in this most horrible judgmental cruel loveless spirit and I in with my head down in submission to God's loving grace.

Jesus utterly cut him down last night. I'm only just now, me relating all of these events to you, starting to see the first signs that my grand father is beginning to understand the order of ruler-ship within my inner reality and his place in me and he is very much happier than I have ever seen him. He even greeted me just before and encouraged me to tell the story as true as possible. Though I don't think I can completely trust him in me, for his eyes in me still speak constantly about sin, wrong, darkness and so much judgment and very little light. I have heard a few sorries now but he hasn't come to apologize yet or admitted he was wrong a believer in Christ and that The Word is true and not him but I think he is getting there. He is still often shrouded by the darkness below us. I wonder when he will come to the light and around the table of The Lord in me, or if he will let that satan make more attacks on me through his spirit in me. He says he knows his place and leave me be, we'll see I what happens I suppose.

All in all it has been a very tiring night and I'm going to have to concentrate on getting to sleep now. I expect the down wards trend to continue for a long time yet as The Word in my unravels my roots all the way back to the. More and more i understand what The Lord means when He says I am The Life and The Truth, The Alpha and Omega of all things, and I who love God rejoice with a rejoicing that has to be experienced before it can be know to exist, priding in Jesus and His incredible power to raise the dead in me and set me free from the strings satan has laid all the way back to the beginning.

The sins I have done in the spirituality inherited from my grandfather here permeates my whole inner being and are red like scarlet. And though my own evil in all of that spirituality paid the same price my grandfather did, wonder above wonder Jesus holds my grand father accountable for the origins of some of my biggest inner defilements and banned it from my body of believers. The judgment my grand father received in sin cannot be comprehended nor was I part of that, I only saw what i inherited from him inside of me. I prayed mercy - while he cursed me to hell, attacked me from behind 3x, labeled me, and spat on me with a fury that would scare most people to death. However the wikced in me have been doing that fro so long in my life now that it made little impact on me or in any way made me fear he was right and I was wrong.

The sad truth is that my grand father in sin hated me, his own grand son, and almost everyone else in existence that wasn't like him. This horribly wickedly spirit dominated him completely and still played god in his world of being, but the remains of my real grand father, were nowhere to be found at first, just a massive black hole into the Abyss where his burial place ought to be. that creepy satan laughing in glee as I stared down that horrible hole with dread. Yet right through the curses and abuse of satan I dove into the Abyss where the soul of the man murdered by the wicked, and the person I never knew, who was, is and will always be, for he is also in the image of our Lord, down somewhere there in that horrific nothingness. With the wicked surrounding me completely in an attempt to stop me from doing that.

Slowly Jesus has been bringing the truth back up out of the darkness. Bit by bit the man my grandfather and also i myself always ought to have been begins to materialize all around me. Indeed even as I write this we are finding lots of things in common when it comes to that. We both lost a lot of our good life through our bad life and both gladly feed from God's grace when it comes to that. I'm so unbelievable happy that my grandfather knew the bible so well a sinner for that helped greatly. Jesus cut him and me down in our wrongs completely, no matter what text the wicked in my grand father, or me, threw at me, Jesus countered with the truth in return and reached down to such depths of inner being that I can never even begin to recount what it looks like down there. Still both me and my grand father know crappy satan is not going to enjoy his prison for the next 1000 years in those parts of our lives that is for sure. Talking about a fiery angel going down to his doom in full sight to both of us is very satisfying when it comes to that perspective. We taking that evil creep along with us that's for sure so we can 'trade' him for the good life that has languished for so long because of the wicked in charge of our lives. I know Jesus is going to get to the bottom of all this and I feel safer than ever in His embrace. For the dead will rise first just as The Word teaches and everything inside of me begins to take new shape once more.

It finally begins to look like me and my grand father are going to get to know each other very well and enjoy each other in the Lord and enjoy the unbelievable grace of Christ destroying those monsters all around us, these wicked ones who tricked us both into so much trouble and made us unrecognizable evil through the lies they got us to believe - willfully unfaithful and cold hearted to be about God's loving truth, ourselves and others in sin.

I cannot tell you how thankful I am about that. I have battled with the spirit of my grand father since the day I was born and in his sinful self - which ruled much of his earthly existence - he has done unbelievable harm to me. Even just 12 hours ago he tried everything he could to kill me though he knew he was in my heart and lost his own and he has been like that for as long as I know him. Yet now he smiles at my slyly and bows his head in shame and tells me that he is sorry about all of that that. I'm afraid I'm going to have to be happy with that for the time being at least we are making progress. I might put some Church music on I'm sure we can both praise our great and merciful Father in Hesven then no worries at all. He was a good musician. (though he hated jumping in the house of God, not the best of music I must admit but why hate those who love God's salvation? Such is just not wise, and wonder above wonder he seems to be agreeing with me at this stage.

Strange to have life in the lives of my deceased relatives but I can see it is going to be grand party by the time Jesus gets to the bottom of things and we an finally experience the life the wicked robbed from us and hid down that massive black hole i can see below my feet. I do know that the king of the Abyss cannot not thwart Jesus or me or my grand fathers or anyone we find down deep.

It is going to be a long dark journey I think for in the willful sinner in me is going down like a fallen star which will certainly make all the drinking water bitter and lethal to drink. Hallelujah!!!

Peace.

Thessalonians 4:13-18

Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In Christ you may know that He will certainly keep you safe and exalt you above all your enemies brother. Just keep shedding the dead skin. In The New the snake has no poisonous bite no longer, as a matter of fact a child can play in a cobra's pit and not be harmed at all, as I fond out last night. It is mind boggling brother what our Lord has all in store for those who love Him and His loving truth to be real true!

I've been mostly praying, like I said it is impossible to relate all the Lord has done in just the last few days. Creepy satan woke me up this morning at 1.30 am already just 2 and 1/2 hours sleep I got (and 1 1/2 yesterday afternoon.) After about an hour struggling with satan in my living room I knew I wasn't going back to sleep, so I spend my time in prayer with Jesus till 6 a.m. Oh brother was that good. I think I'm going to do that every time I can't sleep. Pray and work - no more play! So much praying to be done!

Strangely before I speak the Words Jesus is there, and before I finished speaking my sentence He has brought it about. I pray for the hurting the most. My heart goes out to them, though this morning Jesus took me into a completely different realm to conquer in Him. The realm of my ancestry all the way back to Adam down that horrible hole satan dug for us all.

This morning I met both my grand fathers. The first one was put last, and the last one first, in this process. This grandfather, I carry His name, has never done me any harm whatsoever. He died while I was still quit young. (I think I was about 12 or maybe 13 when he died.) He was a very simplistic hardworking, wife and kids loving man, who turned an atheist because the church put him on discipline for protecting his lively hood on Sunday for he covered up some vegetables against the frost on a Sunday morning. (Working on The Lord's day was the charge,) He got so angry with the hypocrites putting him on church discipline doing this, that he told them to shove of with their god and walked away from them. Like I said he charged God with the wrongs of the church leaders and not God in His own right or knew the word of god well enough to defend himself against his enemies. He hurt His God fearing and loving wife a lot doing this and saying the horrible things he used say. Years ago he woke up in me but satan was ready for him and slammed him straight back into Sheol to my greatest consternation and spiritual anguish at the time. The devil was so cruel and harsh about it.

I've prayed for my grand father a lot over the years thinking about him and his fate, for he was such a simple man and didn't know God's word very well at all. He died at 86 years age with a groan. While my grand mother, his wife, died sitting up in bed looking up into the heavens with her face in utter ecstasy. Though she had been paralyzed in bed for ages, was completely blind, and unlike my grand dad had totally lost her mind to dementia. The whole family knew the difference that's for sure.

Last night he crawled in on his belly and I haven't or seen or heard him since. I know he is no threat to me. I feel very sorry for him, he was so ashamed of himself. I keep telling him that I loved him and all was forgiven in Jesus name but he didn't dare to believe me and didn't dare to look me in the eyes or even greet me. He thinks I'm Jesus somehow and not his grand son. He even started praying to me at first, but I silenced him very quickly and told him how things were situated in the truth of things. He has been watching in utter astonishment ever since and is much more open and friendly now. He was a nice man I loved him as a kid a lot.

For my other grand dad is a very different story. Like I said he was first, like always, and had to be put last. I struggled with this man's spirit in me till day break. He was a hard line Calvinist who believed only people he (and his kind,) approved of were aloud to come to paradise, and the rest was going to burn in hell. The first I saw of my grand father I didn't even recognise him, he was that wicked to meet, and completely out to get me, and kill me, for he claimed I was the anti-Christ because Jesus didn't come in the flesh like that and a sling of accusation I was all to familiar with. Jesus kicked him of his throne though and gave it to me praying for his salvation.

His works in me made me sick to my deepest being. In his sinful religious being he was completely self-righteous, utterly arrogant, enormously selfish, very judgmental and his masters tried everything to send me to hell the heretic I was, with him in strict Calvinistic spirit in full agreement with their lies. We battled till day break together.

I did find oneness with him in a few areas straightaway though and we made good friends in those aspects of our existence together from the first moment we recognized each other. I'm sure he is a great man in many other areas of his life as well. For example, like me, my grand father loved the word of God and he loved the Geneva psalms - he was a very competent organist in the Church he attended - I don't share that ability with him - I can't play the organ - but we do both love organ music a lot - or church music as our daughter Sam calls it - for I love listen to such musics as well. Especially when they do it in some old Church in Holland with a real old style pipe organ. Some of those Dutch Churches have absolutely awesome sounding organs in them for the whole Church has been build to make the organ sound the best. He also loved growing things like me, but is much more able when it comes to doing that. He became rich growing new varieties of tulip and gladiola bulbs.

However the things that were not so nice in his life - and not in mine either - oh brothers did I face opposition there. It was a real who knows the bible better time together. He in this most horrible judgmental cruel loveless spirit and I in with my head down in submission to God's loving grace.

Jesus utterly cut him down last night. I'm only just now, me relating all of these events to you, starting to see the first signs that my grand father is beginning to understand the order of ruler-ship within my inner reality and his place in me and he is very much happier than I have ever seen him. He even greeted me just before and encouraged me to tell the story as true as possible. Though I don't think I can completely trust him in me, for his eyes in me still speak constantly about sin, wrong, darkness and so much judgment and very little light. I have heard a few sorries now but he hasn't come to apologize yet or admitted he was wrong a believer in Christ and that The Word is true and not him but I think he is getting there. He is still often shrouded by the darkness below us. I wonder when he will come to the light and around the table of The Lord in me, or if he will let that satan make more attacks on me through his spirit in me. He says he knows his place and leave me be, we'll see I what happens I suppose.

All in all it has been a very tiring night and I'm going to have to concentrate on getting to sleep now. I expect the down wards trend to continue for a long time yet as The Word in my unravels my roots all the way back to the. More and more i understand what The Lord means when He says I am The Life and The Truth, The Alpha and Omega of all things, and I who love God rejoice with a rejoicing that has to be experienced before it can be know to exist, priding in Jesus and His incredible power to raise the dead in me and set me free from the strings satan has laid all the way back to the beginning.

The sins I have done in the spirituality inherited from my grandfather here permeates my whole inner being and are red like scarlet. And though my own evil in all of that spirituality paid the same price my grandfather did, wonder above wonder Jesus holds my grand father accountable for the origins of some of my biggest inner defilements and banned it from my body of believers. The judgment my grand father received in sin cannot be comprehended nor was I part of that, I only saw what i inherited from him inside of me. I prayed mercy - while he cursed me to hell, attacked me from behind 3x, labeled me, and spat on me with a fury that would scare most people to death. However the wikced in me have been doing that fro so long in my life now that it made little impact on me or in any way made me fear he was right and I was wrong.

The sad truth is that my grand father in sin hated me, his own grand son, and almost everyone else in existence that wasn't like him. This horribly wickedly spirit dominated him completely and still played god in his world of being, but the remains of my real grand father, were nowhere to be found at first, just a massive black hole into the Abyss where his burial place ought to be. that creepy satan laughing in glee as I stared down that horrible hole with dread. Yet right through the curses and abuse of satan I dove into the Abyss where the soul of the man murdered by the wicked, and the person I never knew, who was, is and will always be, for he is also in the image of our Lord, down somewhere there in that horrific nothingness. With the wicked surrounding me completely in an attempt to stop me from doing that.

Slowly Jesus has been bringing the truth back up out of the darkness. Bit by bit the man my grandfather and also i myself always ought to have been begins to materialize all around me. Indeed even as I write this we are finding lots of things in common when it comes to that. We both lost a lot of our good life through our bad life and both gladly feed from God's grace when it comes to that. I'm so unbelievable happy that my grandfather knew the bible so well a sinner for that helped greatly. Jesus cut him and me down in our wrongs completely, no matter what text the wicked in my grand father, or me, threw at me, Jesus countered with the truth in return and reached down to such depths of inner being that I can never even begin to recount what it looks like down there. Still both me and my grand father know crappy satan is not going to enjoy his prison for the next 1000 years in those parts of our lives that is for sure. Talking about a fiery angel going down to his doom in full sight to both of us is very satisfying when it comes to that perspective. We taking that evil creep along with us that's for sure so we can 'trade' him for the good life that has languished for so long because of the wicked in charge of our lives. I know Jesus is going to get to the bottom of all this and I feel safer than ever in His embrace. For the dead will rise first just as The Word teaches and everything inside of me begins to take new shape once more.

It finally begins to look like me and my grand father are going to get to know each other very well and enjoy each other in the Lord and enjoy the unbelievable grace of Christ destroying those monsters all around us, these wicked ones who tricked us both into so much trouble and made us unrecognizable evil through the lies they got us to believe - willfully unfaithful and cold hearted to be about God's loving truth, ourselves and others in sin.

I cannot tell you how thankful I am about that. I have battled with the spirit of my grand father since the day I was born and in his sinful self - which ruled much of his earthly existence - he has done unbelievable harm to me. Even just 12 hours ago he tried everything he could to kill me though he knew he was in my heart and lost his own and he has been like that for as long as I know him. Yet now he smiles at my slyly and bows his head in shame and tells me that he is sorry about all of that that. I'm afraid I'm going to have to be happy with that for the time being at least we are making progress. I might put some Church music on I'm sure we can both praise our great and merciful Father in Hesven then no worries at all. He was a good musician. (though he hated jumping in the house of God, not the best of music I must admit but why hate those who love God's salvation? Such is just not wise, and wonder above wonder he seems to be agreeing with me at this stage.

Strange to have life in the lives of my deceased relatives but I can see it is going to be grand party by the time Jesus gets to the bottom of things and we an finally experience the life the wicked robbed from us and hid down that massive black hole i can see below my feet. I do know that the king of the Abyss cannot not thwart Jesus or me or my grand fathers or anyone we find down deep.

It is going to be a long dark journey I think for in the willful sinner in me is going down like a fallen star which will certainly make all the drinking water bitter and lethal to drink. Hallelujah!!!

Peace.

Thessalonians 4:13-18

Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words.

The Lord is our shepherd

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Spaced out.

Worshiped and hated some herbs have now become,
What a crime against God’s only begotten Son,
He created all that greenery for us to use,
Not for some to fall into substance abuse.

Indeed drugs were made by God for noble intent,
All the same what did Satan cleverly invent,
Humans sitting brain and mindlessly spaced out,
People whacked of their faces staring about.

Tell, was it loneliness, sadness, anger or hate,
An experiment, or just some fun with a mate,
Hooking you on dulling your inner misery,
Spaced out and bleary-eyed continually?

How can you ever discover lasting glory,
Instead of always dreaming an unreal story,
Doped out realities speaking truth-less lies,
Glassily staring at yourself through bloodshot eyes?

I know, I have so many questions while you ask,
Is scoring street drugs such a respectable task,
Especially when your own supply has run dry,
And addiction within begins its wailing cry?

Surely your efforts in life turned out in vain
and that brings us back onto our topic again,
You loosing the battle for personal control,
Letting the devil get the better of your soul!

For even though you detest those self-righteous squares,
Overcome by their silly worries and stupid cares,
Your own existence turned out all sour as well,
Wretchedness has you captive in its wicked spell!

Can multi fingered leaf or powdery white,
Compare in any way with God’s marvellous light,
His Heavenly Love throbbing warmly in your chest,
An eternity of good your life's constant zest?

Even when you on the edge of consciousness sway,
A joy in life which never dims or goes away,
He will always have compassionate care for you,
No matter what folly you have chosen to do.

Speaking in love whatever trouble you be in,
Even as the cold turkey cruelly hops within,
Your reality once more within you to fight
Because your dealer got busted again last night.

Yes, from your own iniquity and constant strife,
It is really true, Jesus will redeem your life,
Honestly, no matter how damaged or how sore,
Jesus Christ will set your captive life free once more.

Subsequently it is truly yours to decide,
On which side of the great divide you will reside,
As right and wrong The Truth will completely sever,
And loving goodness will be One with you forever.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lord is our shepherd

It is getting darker and darker and so cold and terrifying.

What have I done to Jesus the horrible sinner that I've been?

I turned Him into the devil within.

How my agony who can see?

I don't want no part of me.

In Jesus name I ask

Come Lord Jesus I know what is going on. I can't wait till we meet on the bottom of hell.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is getting darker and darker and so cold and terrifying.

What have I done to Jesus the horrible sinner that I've been?

I turned Him into the devil within.

How my agony who can see?

I don't want no part of me.

In Jesus name I ask

Come Lord Jesus I know what is going on. I can't wait till we meet on the bottom of hell.

Waiting on the Lord.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Waiting on the Lord.

Rushing down to meet up with Him.

The first sobs have already come.

Dust to dust and ashes to ashes - I'm glowing red hot

I can't wait till I am no more.

And our Father is once again all in all in my life.

I'm being dressed in sack cloth.

My joy is almost complete.

And I invite anyone who loves God's love to rule this planet to come down with me to meet Him.

(It is amazing how many I have already met on the Way. How clever of God to show me the way. Never understood how a black hole could swallow up light. God's truth will prove such folly utterly ludicrous when we know The Word. His Word is a lamp unto my feet. And those living in the land of death and darkness have seen a marvelous Light. Is the devil so stupid as not to understand that? Then let there be light! that's what I reckon.

John 1:1-18
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

There was a man sent from God whose name was John. He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.:holy::holy::holy::holy::holy::holy::holy:

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

(John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

(you should see that snake mate he is absolutely terrified seeing me going down like this. The creep had me placed on top of my Saviour all this time and is now pulling out all his stops and springing all his traps to stop me. I'm in derision with our Father most of the time. So good to see him going down in flames let me assure you that brother. I love Jesus for His grace over me giving myself back to myself so I can drop that monster at His feet when we get to the bottom of hades. To see Revelation 20 being fulfilled as the both the earth and the sea are surrender those who died in me an the word is meeting out justice as we proceed. His grace??? Who i can ever comprehend such love over me and us all? My whole body starts to flutter in marvelous fashion when I ponder on Him like that.

Holy Holy Holy

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just got a phone call from the doctor. On October 4, I'm heading down to the hospital to get my test results. If they find nothing then I'm going to have to do some more tests.

This is going to be a long five days...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just got a phone call from the doctor. On October 4, I'm heading down to the hospital to get my test results. If they find nothing then I'm going to have to do some more tests.

This is going to be a long five days...

Fight brother satan scaring you brother you are going to live forever. What is three days of darkness compared to Eternal glory?

Stuff the flesh and its worries bro. honest!!

You want to be with Jesus instead.

Everyone with good sense does.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One thing stands out Above All.

To be First and to be Last means?

crumbling, let me tell you

The king of Babylon just cried out!!!

Didn't put three in the fire?

How come I see four????

and one is dressed like an Angel of Light.

So funny to see he want to rtalk to me again now while only just before he screamed to light the fire seven times hotter than normal.

I think my heart is finally beginning to melt seeing all this take place.

Time and again smashing into The Rock at high speed!

When will fallen humanity stop blasting His light beams to smithereens?

God only knows.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amazing grace let me tell you brothers, amazing grace what I live.

I met some of our Church Fathers from hay day at first I was a little uncomfortable being in their presence to be honest. So proper and prim.

Then John Calvin and Martin Luther assured me that chewing your cod needs four times the digestive system then any normal creature. And while I stood there with my mouth full look at them. One of the four Creatures turned around and said Hi nice to meet you.

Amazing how everything is falling into place as I descent and my awesome brothers came to help me understand the scheme of things and the realities they saw and struggled with in their day. How I love them.

Specially John, he is so happy to see me down here I had never expected that.

How can someone live this and survive I'll never know. Do I adore the Lamb.

I can see The Eagle as well!!!

Now I' m completely still.

What will I see from up there?

Oh my God I'm so happy I'm plummeting what am I doing here?

I see the face of a man!!!

I'll be floored this time Judah to see in all His glory!

I'm dust!!!

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My reality in me

Jeremiah 20:7-17
You deceived me, Lord, and I was deceived
you overpowered me and prevailed.
I am ridiculed all day long;
everyone mocks me.
Whenever I speak, I cry out
proclaiming violence and destruction.
So the word of the Lord has brought me
insult and reproach all day long.
But if I say, “I will not mention his word
or speak anymore in his name,”
his word is in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I am weary of holding it in;
indeed, I cannot.
I hear many whispering,
“Terror on every side!
Denounce him! Let’s denounce him!”
All my friends
are waiting for me to slip, saying,
“Perhaps he will be deceived;
then we will prevail over him
and take our revenge on him.”

But the Lord is with me like a mighty warrior;
so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail.
They will fail and be thoroughly disgraced;
their dishonor will never be forgotten.
Lord Almighty, you who examine the righteous
and probe the heart and mind,
let me see your vengeance on them,
for to you I have committed my cause.

Sing to the Lord!
Give praise to the Lord!
He rescues the life of the needy
from the hands of the wicked.

Cursed be the day I was born!
May the day my mother bore me not be blessed!
Cursed be the man who brought my father the news,
who made him very glad, saying,
“A child is born to you—a son!”
May that man be like the towns
the Lord overthrew without pity.
May he hear wailing in the morning,
a battle cry at noon.
For he did not kill me in the womb,
with my mother as my grave,
her womb enlarged forever.
Why did I ever come out of the womb
to see trouble and sorrow
and to end my days in shame?

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh brothers if my mum saw me now, she have a heart attack.

I'm playing with mud swimming in the stuff. I always loved playing with mud but my mum you see she didn't like that.

She was scared I stick my thumb in my mouth will all that dirt on it.

Doesn't seem to matter though.

Mud baths are so refreshing I never had one before. Didn't know what I was missing out on.

Just stamping in the puddles and splashing the water all around standing stark naked in the rain letting myself wash clean.

My Lord and my God how good You are playing at your feet. I'll never stop telling how much I love You for bringing me back to my Father.

I'm so sorry that I ran away.

(I do wonder where my older brother is?)

Reactions: Press On
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh brothers if my mum saw me now, she have a heart attack.

I'm playing with mud swimming in the stuff. I always loved playing with mud but my mum you see she didn't like that.

She was scared I stick my thumb in my mouth will all that dirt on it.

Doesn't seem to matter though.

Mud baths are so refreshing I never had one before. Didn't know what I was missing out on.

Just stamping in the puddles and splashing the water all around standing stark naked in the rain letting myself wash clean.

My Lord and my God how good You are playing at your feet. I'll never stop telling how much I love You for bringing me back to my Father.

I'm so sorry that I ran away.

(I do wonder where my older brother is?)
Sounds fun

• Winner
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds fun

Come along bro, it is neither hot nor cold where i am.Very refreshing indeed.

The Feast has been in motion from forever - (The Lamb of God is about to reveal the names on The Scroll, don't want to miss out on the Pinnacle of His Grace over us. Been mourning for years about all that.)

Ezekiel 37
The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”

Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.

Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, take a stick of wood and write on it, ‘Belonging to Judah and the Israelites associated with him.’ Then take another stick of wood, and write on it, ‘Belonging to Joseph (that is, to Ephraim) and all the Israelites associated with him.’ Join them together into one stick so that they will become one in your hand.

“When your people ask you, ‘Won’t you tell us what you mean by this?’ say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am going to take the stick of Joseph—which is in Ephraim’s hand—and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah’s stick. I will make them into a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand.’ Hold before their eyes the sticks you have written on and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

“‘My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your ancestors lived. They and their children and their children’s children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever. I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever. My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people. Then the nations will know that I the Lord make Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever.’”

Upvote 0

Tempura

Noob
Site Supporter
May 2, 2010
✟320,561.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I will go out in the real world and make friends after I finish this level...

latest

That's me with Warframe right now. Only take off the glasses and replace keyboard+mouse with a controller. Damn, didn't notice that wrist support thingie until just now! I had one at some point. From playing games, no doubt. I think. I still have it somewhere, I can use it to get some gamer street cred!

Which reminds me, I should get going and do something again. Probably visit my mom, and her exercise bicycle.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Back down to earth again, unbelievable was that a full 24 hours. It will take me eternity to digest all I have heard and seen. The very best part was meeting Martin Luther and John Calvin, right in our Father's holy holy holy place. By far the best news I've ever heard.

My mouth dropped let me assure you as both John and Martin filled it up with awesome tasting food. And such hugs. All the Church Fathers are there brother and sisters you better be assured of that and no one accuses anyone of wrong but rather praises Right. I begin to flutter again just thinking about that all, at least I know the angels are still all around me:)

Four digestive systems makes more sense than anything else I've heard in the last 24 hours. Indeed that places the Ox. I've have freaked the ox in God's faces for absolutely years, who put that there I used to terible all over pondering Him like that. I couldn't understand what an Ox had to do with God's countenance in the most holy holy holy place in Existence.

The last time I cycled through this part of the Word it was Nature that spoke to me through these faces and this did give me much relieve while the First time all I had eye for was His Love I didn't analyze anything else at the time just embraced the truth darkness and all. (Unbelievable clever from Jesus to get me to be like that.)

So when both John and Martin stood in front of me assuring me that chewing cud needs four digestive systems the shells fell from my eyes and I saw Him in His full beauty. Boy boy did that Truth change a few things for me within!!!

All the fear melted when the living Creature(s) greeted me in my truth and i and The Truth of God and myself became O(o)ne within me as it was, is and always will be within Him. I'm born a Calvinist and it have been very much the truths of John's revelations that got me passed the dragon in the end and into God's bosoms. (Paul's Word's guided me and Calvin's teaching kept me.) This was true this time more so than ever. For I reached God fair and square through my sins and misery dying a willful sinner in sack cloth - an essential teaching in Calvin's doctrine - and this was the first time I saw our Lord's Holy Holy Holy back in the doctrines of men and realized once more how true Jesus is even when we are not.

Not that Calvin was ever wrong about that aspect of our existence down here - absolutely not - but rather my anger at people twisting the truths of John Calvin and my own judgmental eye judging John for his mistakes and shortcomings, cutting me off from The Living God in this awesome Truth that has the face of an Ox and in ever way brings us to holy holy holy.

After the Ox I saw the charismatic truths hover above me. I haven't read many Church Fathers within that religious discipline so I didn't recognise any of the saints there, but I have had a lot of brothers and sisters who were or are charismatic and were stuck on the lies hurting believers more than seeing holy holy holy in them. And though I really loved the flying high aspect of this stream of religious thought, I didn't feel comfortable in such Churches, for it brought me low. (rather than understanding the sharp eyesight of The Eagle in me seeing rodents (wild life) to eat in abundance.) Yet yesterday I was flying High with my brothers and sister in Christ a charismatic believer let me assure you. The face of a man - the true humanist our Lord Jesus Christ is obvious and I had already recognized this aspect of our Lord God long before having seen Jesus as both man and God. However to meet the Lion of Judah Last was totally upside down to before and inside out to how it has been compared to the First time - though prophesied about from long before my Beginning in Him. I certainly smashed into The Rock of all Ages again to my utter delight. I know I truly have been born in Zion seeing the Lord of Lords and the King of kings rule my life/reality like that.

The word records the right order has Jesus First. An indeed that was my first visit in Him - God's loving truth to meet in True Reality - I never saw anything else but Him in me(man) that time, just two faces of God really, His and mine, though i knew everybody else was in Him I didn't recognize anyone else at the time but did He get me chewing my cod that is for sure! Unbelievable I couldn't believe how much my sins were beginning to teach me after meeting Jesus face to face. John and Martin Luther have an incredible amount of Life in all of that as well and liberally shared out within me as I did with them - still I had a very hot shower let me tell you!!! No speck of dirt remained after these two Saints were done with me. How can Jesus be so Good and so loving and so true, it is beyond comprehension. Anyway Eagle wings are awesome and wonderful and so true and holy holy holy speaking every true believer in Jesus knows that face of God when He comes down to us and we meet Him in the Sky!!!

Anyway I'm drinking the old wine now and am loving it, even far far better than The New Wine. So I know for sure I will be reconciled to my Church down with these two Saints on board. They have eye for little else but God's own let me assure you.:) For in the Truth of God these men and any other believer who has ever lived rule in Christ and will certainly help and encourage us on our way to uniting the Church of God down here with the The Bride of Christ. Instead of having individual believers divided and cut off from each other as we find under the dominion of the big W ruling religions down here.

I collapsed at 3 am this morning after more than 26 hours awake most of that in highest Heaven's but also some really really deep stuff. Don't you love black holes brothers? So the next time the darkness beckons in love don't hesitate to take the ride on offer and mine gold, silver and precious stones galore as well as find oneness with all those who have been placed by Jesus to serve His truth and be forever recorded as a Citizen of Zion in Him.

To go down into the darkness with Jesus is the way up for sure brothers and sisters let me assure you and the only way to 'light up' the darkness ruling us in and with misery.

And God said let there be light! And so the First Day remains Today and must forever remain God's Sabbath Day we best not work - also John and Martin and all the other Church Fathers are in full agreement with Jesus about that.

Have a blessed weekend:wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.