• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

what are you feeling right now? (23)

Discussion in 'Depression Disorders' started by srjoanna, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yusuphhai

Yusuphhai Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese

+1,263
    China
    Messianic
    Single
    ECC9:4-5
    [WEB]For to him who is joined with all the living there is hope; for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
    [WEB]For the living know that they will die, but the dead don’t know anything, neither do they have any more a reward; for their memory is forgotten.

Now there are about 7Billion people Alive but more than 100Billion Dead. We are the few alive people to cherish. :hug:

2. grandvizier1006

grandvizier1006 Still a human by God's grace Supporter

+2,134
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    That was actually very well said. There are number of "gray areas" with sexual behavior and people tend to invent rules for them. But it's ultimately just a matter of individual choice, conscience and commitment.

3. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+5,066
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Feeling a little better today, what a downer yesterday terrible, but I did score some sleep, that is more than I can say about tonight.

4. God's Child

God's Child Psalm 23 Supporter

+2,515
    Christian
    Private
    US-Constitution
    [​IMG]

This thread has undergone a little clean up. If you noticed a post of yours missing it was removed in the clean up. Please remember this thread is for light discussion only and that discussions on the ethics or morality of subjects is considered off topic to the recovery forums. Please take these topics to the appropriate forums. Thank you.

5. Winter

Winter Jesus, let it be ok

+614
    Catholic
    Married
    Praying for you. I hope you are doing better today. ((hug))

6. Winter

Winter Jesus, let it be ok

+614
    Catholic
    Married
    Keeping you in my prayers Jeshu. May the Lord give you peace and sleep tonight. :crossrc:

7. chaoticfirefly

chaoticfirefly chases after cats

+1,073
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    My mom's in the hospital. She's not doing well.

8. Press On

Press On Giving up what I am to become what I will be.

+1,323
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    :hug:

9. Tempura

Tempura Noob Supporter

+1,806
    Finland
    Lutheran
    Single
    I hope you allow yourself to rest every now and then. I'm sure you're familiar with the serenity prayer. It's a great one, so much wisdom in one small prayer. I often need to be reminded of it. We can't do everything, even if we can do plenty. Sometimes we just don't know which is which, and sometimes we need to allow God to be God, and ourselves just people with limited capabilities. It certainly seems like plenty of people have been having anxiety lately, some would even call them spiritual attacks and extreme confusion.

Said a prayer for you. You'll get guidance and comfort in time.

10. Tempura

Tempura Noob Supporter

+1,806
    Finland
    Lutheran
    Single
    Said a prayer for her and you. Let's hope for the best. Sorry to hear that.

11. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+5,066
    Australia
    Christian
    Married

Thanks a lot sister. I said a prayer for you too, I know life is not easy on you either. I got almost 4 hours last night but do feel much better than yesterday mood wise.

I hope you have some contact with good life today, depression can certainly be the pits.

12. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Mod Queue Spam Troll Banner Extraordinaire! Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+2,568
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    I'm feeling empty now. Sometimes I feel like life is totally meaningless because all it really is fundamentally, is an endless cycle of eating, sleeping, breathing, and going to the bathroom day after day, week after week, month after month, and year after year from the time we are born until the day we die. :(

13. Yusuphhai

Yusuphhai Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese

+1,263
    China
    Messianic
    Single
    I will take part in a prayer activity this evening on Tuesday as usually.

Life is going on, every day is refreshed right? :hug:

14. look4hope

look4hope Love.Fellowship.Joy Supporter

+1,344
    Lutheran
    Private
    Hugs. Lots of hugs.
    Like a few thousand.

15. chaoticfirefly

+1,073
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Doctors are saying she's got bunny fever. I hope they can treat it with no problems.

16. Krissy Cakes

Krissy Cakes Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,521
    Christian
    Married
    :yawn: Sooooooooooooo tired!! Didn't sleep much last night and I'm so tired I can't sleep now. :swoon:

17. LoyalToGod

LoyalToGod Prayer Warrior for Christ

+555
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    I'll be honest here: I'm beyond stressed because of bad financial decisions (which are my fault). I don't know what else to do besides doing online surveys (while I'm thankful for them, I'd rather have a part time job or if God wills it, a full time job). I've tried in the past, but because of so many rejections from potential employers, I have given up on finding one, as well as having developed learned helplessness. And the worst part? No one wants to help me. They'd rather give annoying platitudes or sit on their butts than to FREAKING HELP ME.

18. chaoticfirefly

+1,073
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    I had to get meds today because I'm out and they filled in an old prescription. Am I allowed to go back tomorrow or when I get some time?

19. LoyalToGod

LoyalToGod Prayer Warrior for Christ

+555
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    And as usual, no one cares about me on here...

20. Noxot

Noxot tohu and bohu Supporter

+2,035
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    new york sounds like a very expensive place to live. I hate job interviews so much which is one reason I keep the job I now have. so maybe when you do find a job you won't have to worry about going through all of that again. I have noticed more woman are coming to work in my workplace (a ups hub). some places seem to always be hiring because so many people quit. i'm sure plenty of people care about you on here, it has only been a few hours.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.