• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I feel like I'm getting addicted to negative feelings. I can't stop being bitter, annoyed, frustrated, or anxious about something or other. Please pray that I will remember that God will,keep me safe and that i don't have to let other things control me.
Praying for you. I have felt that way often and it feels terrible, doesn't it? I just pray to Jesus to guide me.

Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I feel like I'm getting addicted to negative feelings. I can't stop being bitter, annoyed, frustrated, or anxious about something or other. Please pray that I will remember that God will,keep me safe and that i don't have to let other things control me.

Praying for you, GV.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

My experience with negative feelings lasted for as long as the depression raged, it is a real battle to deny them entry into your heart and mind. One way of dealing with them is to think two positive thoughts for each negative one, also remember to surrender your negative thoughts to God and repent of them. Tell Him how you got used to having negative thoughts over the years but that you have enough of them now.

:hug:

Upvote 0

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Good I think. I haven't slept in two days. Though I wanna go donate plasma but on the other hand, today is my only day off until next Tuesday and I just need to stay home and recharge. Plus my cat is pretty upset that I haven't been home recently and I feel bad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Good I think. I haven't slept in two days. Though I wanna go donate plasma but on the other hand, today is my only day off until next Tuesday and I just need to stay home and recharge. Plus my cat is pretty upset that I haven't been home recently and I feel bad.

really mad...

I feel bad for complaining, but I feel redeemed by God at the same time...
:clap:

I think I've got another stomach virus. :( :sick:

I usually compulse a lot. But today or I should say yesterday, it's one in the morning, I did very well. So I am doing great.
:clap:

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A little bit uncertain. The word is just falling apart, and yet people seem to think that everything is getting better and better in life. How can you go about your life knowing that Christians are being slaughtered in the Middle East and businesses are being burned down in Baltimore and say that humanity is glorious? Is that just something people tell themselves when they're in an orgy or something?

Our whole society just doesn't care. They don't care about Christians, they don't care about their children, they don't care about black people, they don't care about drug addicts or people who suffer their whole lives, they don't anything except themselves. I'm sick and tired of everyone trying to make this world into this unstable utopia. Can't people like liberals just get over the fact that not everyone agrees with them, and then move on? Maybe if we all stopped assuming things about each other we could get along and not act like childish, immature babies just because we don't get what we want in 2 seconds.

I don't really know what I'm upset about. I guess I just wish that my prayers could actually do something. I feel like I coudl pray for all of you on here and it would hardly do a thing. Maybe my requests are too specific? Maybe God needs corporate prayer? Ancient Hebrew culture was a collectivist society. Maybe God only answers prayers for something world-changing when a million people do it?

But that's not fair. We don't have enough Christians willing to do that. We've let Satan make up our minds for us. :(

I just had to put this out here. Why is it that this happens on all the beautiful days?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟840,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Very frustrated. Tired of having to yell in order to be heard, especially when others around me only have to speak, or even whisper.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.