• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

what are you feeling right now? (23)

Discussion in 'Depression Disorders' started by srjoanna, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yusuphhai

Yusuphhai Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese

+1,090
    China
    Messianic
    Single
    You are so sweet! :wave::hug:

Can you give me the lyrics of this song? I can not find on web. thanks.:hug:

2. look4hope

look4hope Love.Fellowship.Joy Supporter

+1,344
    Lutheran
    Private
    Mixed emotions.
    Not sure which will outdo the other one. -_-

3. grandvizier1006

grandvizier1006 Still a human by God's grace Supporter

+1,892
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Going to the doctor's tomorrow for some checkup. College needs up to date medical records, apparently. They'll probably give me some injection, and I hate needles. The ones for strep throat were always painful. Haven't had a shot in years. :sigh:

4. RuthD

RuthD blah blah blah Supporter

+14,112
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Awww, thanks. You are a very nice person!:hug:

5. chaoticfirefly

chaoticfirefly chases after cats

+1,051
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Exhausted. Had a pretty good day. A little annoyed at works schedule for me next week but I'll manage, I guess. Next paycheck or when I donate plasma, I'll be signing up for dorms and I have cut out toxic people from my life for good.

6. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+4,503
    Christian
    Married
    I'm sorry I can't find the lyrics either.

7. RuthD

+14,112
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Feeling bad again. Why do I measure my worth on how fat I am? I don't know why, maybe it's how my family raised me and society in general who puts so much importance on being thin. I am losing weight but just not fast enough. But it's not good to lose a lot fast I've always heard.

8. grandvizier1006

+1,892
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I know how you feel. It's never good to measure yourself based on others. I sometimes feel about being scrawny, pale, covered in acne, a virgin, etc. But none of those things matter to God. :hug: Never forget that. To Him, you are being held in higher esteem for doing your best to follow Him :)

As for me, I had some shots today, from that doctor's checkup. They didn't hurt much, but my left arm still smarts from the tetanus vaccine. At least I won't get tetanus or meningitis :)

9. RuthD

+14,112
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Thank you! God loves us regardless of what we look like, yes. Half of my family is anorexic so you see they really are ill about their weight. There's got to be a happy medium.

10. Fortran

Fortran Newbie

+228
    Christian
    Single
    As someone who used to be severely overweight and has now been diagnosed with anorexia, I am sincerely concerned for you sister. I truly believe losing weight will not make you happier. Losing weight will not resolve any underlying issues with self-esteem or being overly concerned how others view you. If one is unhappy with themselves now, the problem is a mental/psychological/emotional one, not a physical one. At least it was for me. I am hoping and praying you find that "happy medium".

11. RuthD

+14,112
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Thanks. I realize I have self esteem issues and am seeing a counselor for that and depression. We haven't gotten into the self esteem issues yet but I am going to bring it up tomorrow at my appointment. Thanks for your concern.

12. grandvizier1006

+1,892
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    So, so, so, so bored. :(

13. RuthD

+14,112
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I hear ya, so am I. CF has gotten so quiet, too.

14. chaoticfirefly

+1,051
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    dead. is that an emotion?

15. RuthD

+14,112
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I think it's a lack of emotion.

16. grandvizier1006

+1,892
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I felt that way yesterday. Either take a nice nap or do something to alleviate the boredom.

17. chaoticfirefly

+1,051
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    that explains it.

it isn't boredom or tiredness. i don't feel anything aside from feeling dead. I'm quite busy at work but like. If I were to get fired or yelled at or whatever, I wouldn't care or feel anything. It'd just be, "'Kay."

18. grandvizier1006

+1,892
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Had nightmares last night. I just have to try and wake up and not linger on bad thoughts.

19. Okano

Okano -

+15
    Nazarene
    Widowed
    So accept Christ, obey God, and receive HIS holy spirit.

20. grandvizier1006

+1,892
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I feel like I'm getting addicted to negative feelings. I can't stop being bitter, annoyed, frustrated, or anxious about something or other. Please pray that I will remember that God will,keep me safe and that i don't have to let other things control me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.