• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  4. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  5. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  6. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  7. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  8. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

what are you feeling right now? (14)

Discussion in 'Depression Disorders' started by srjoanna, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spunkn

Spunkn Newbie

+286
    Christian
    Single
    :hug:

2. dovespirit

dovespirit Newbie

+53
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Republican
    aww im sorry ; i believe god could never forget you ; and your friends here love you very much in christ ;and so do i; i dont know you that well but ill keep in prayer ok

3. Spunkn

Spunkn Newbie

+286
    Christian
    Single
    Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

4. aflower4God

aflower4God observant petal

+368
    Christian
    Private
    Aww thank you so much my friend ((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))) Love you too.

:amen:Thank you as well my dear sweet brother Lots of love to you too (((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))

5. DandyDandelion

DandyDandelion Newbie

+2
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Awful and empty.

6. Spunkn

Spunkn Newbie

+286
    Christian
    Single
    LEAN ON ME Club Nouveau - YouTube

It's not a Christian song, but it might as well be imo

maybe you'll get a smile out of it

7. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+7,435
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    I almost did 14 days without major depression I hope I make it till Monday!

8. power2theweak

power2theweak Senior Veteran

+1,524
    Christian
    Married
    :thumbsup: I just posted that song on my Facebook page the other day, after not having heard that version for years. Makes me think of middle school!!! :thumbsup:

9. Criada

Criada Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,795
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Praying for your sister, and for you :hug:

10. Criada

+3,795
    Christian Seeker
    Married

Praying for all of you, for peace, comfort, healing and refreshment :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

11. Criada

+3,795
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    You are not forgotten, sweetie:hug:
    God has your name written on the palm of his hand!

12. Criada

+3,795
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    :hug:
    Praying for you, sweetie.

13. Criada

+3,795
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    That's great to hear!
    Praying with you that you can make it to Monday and beyond!!

14. Luna1991

Luna1991 Newbie

+2
    Protestant
    Single
    AU-Labor
    Empty, angry, guilty, hurt....why do these dark moves just have to settle on us like bad weather for no reason at any time? :(

15. Pilgrim1951

Pilgrim1951 Senior Member

+74
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying for you Luna. I don't know why it is like that either, but I do know that God is with us at those times too, even when all we can feel is our pain. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

:pray::pray::pray:

16. Pilgrim1951

Pilgrim1951 Senior Member

+74
    Non-Denom
    Married

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::pray::pray:

17. MissRowy

MissRowy Ms Snarky Supporter

+2,528
    Australia
    Christian
    In Relationship
    AU-Labor
    Well the negative feelings are at bay for now...I just have to keep my faith in God to believe they will stay away and leave me be.

18. DandyDandelion

DandyDandelion Newbie

+2
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Thank you :) I did get a smile out of it. It's a good song! It does sound as if it should be a Christian song.

Thank you so much :hug:

19. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+7,435
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    I found that faith in God is the best remedy against negative thinking. God's promises amount to a positive future and His love is the best there is.

Keep your negative feelings at bay through faith in God's love. He works miracles!:thumbsup:

20. Yusuphhai

Yusuphhai Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese

+1,518
    China
    Messianic
    Single
    Last Shabbat(2013-1-26) I met my Messianic and Christian friends(American Jewish and Gentile,Korean and Uighur in West China), one of them was a Messianic Rabbi,he and his wife had ever helped Kaifeng Jewish in China.I was astonished that his wife thought I had a little Israeli(Ephraim) blood although no any proof. We had a wonderful time.And I got a gift,Menorah from my old friend David (his father's mother was a Jewish)from Old City Jerusalem. Now they have left Beijing.

Wish you all a blessed week in Yeshua dear.:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.