• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I'm feeling sick to my stomach (praying its just that) :prayer: Don't wanna think what it "could" be. :sigh:

I am not overwhelmed as I am not sure if I will be able to get my meds as I am in Idaho and my insurance is for California. :doh:
And I need my meds. :(

Praying, sis :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Help. Life is taking a toll on me. I really wish I can turn my whole situation around in a snap. Like a domino effect, this thing is affecting my whole life bit by bit and it seems it's not planning to stop. It has affected my mental health, friendships, education, reputation, career, diet, confidence/self-esteem/motivation/personality, reputation, health, faith, appearance..... everything. I have a month to go through and within less than a month, who knows how much more damage I have to go through. I am already extremely lagging in critical work. Everything just seems to everyone as excuses no matter how much honest and sincere I am. More bad false rumours seems to be spreading despite any actions I do. People don't even have the sympathy when they already talk things behind me... as well they do it straight upfront when I'm around. I feel like I'm living in a realistic hell on Earth. I can't stand living. I really can't. I can't stand moving on. Too much pain. Too much regret and suffering. I already had made a huge prayer and waiting for a miracle or relief but as of yet, no sign. When will the Lord save me? He knows I've been needing help for the past 2 months. This is the worst situation I have ever encountered and it continues to devour me in all aspects. I don't know how much I can take for a month and on top of that post-trauma period. This is even worse than those years I spent in silent depression because I am constantly attacked with too much anxiety and paranoia.

I don't know what's going on, sweetie, but I'm sorry it's so tough.
Sounds as though you have an end in sight though... hang in there and keep your eyes on that.
Praying :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I've been feeling confused and unsure what to do. May the Lord guide me. I'm feeling quite thankful. I love you God!

I really dig the Psalms lately...

Psalm 27

Praying for clear guidance and a knowledge of where He wants you to go :hug:

Upvote 0

srjoanna

Mar 5, 2010
✟8,936.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
I really, really , reeeeeally need your prayers, please :(

Im going through a really painful time right now and to think that was it.. no. Ive got all the rest too.

I just feel,like.. I brought all of this upon myself and I am to blame for being in this situation. I dont know WHY I get caught up in these issues.. but they find me..I dont go to them. If that makes sense. Its happened so many times. You would think it gets easier...but it never does. Its worse because I remember ALL the other times too.

I really wish I could wake up tomorrow and not remember a thing. Wouldnt that be so good? I wish :(

I know what I said doesnt make much sense..and for that, forgive me.

Please..remember me in your prayers..I will be forever grateful.

Much love to all of you.. and ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I really, really , reeeeeally need your prayers, please :(

Im going through a really painful time right now and to think that was it.. no. Ive got all the rest too.

I just feel,like.. I brought all of this upon myself and I am to blame for being in this situation. I dont know WHY I get caught up in these issues.. but they find me..I dont go to them. If that makes sense. Its happened so many times. You would think it gets easier...but it never does. Its worse because I remember ALL the other times too.

I really wish I could wake up tomorrow and not remember a thing. Wouldnt that be so good? I wish :(

I know what I said doesnt make much sense..and for that, forgive me.

Please..remember me in your prayers..I will be forever grateful.

Much love to all of you.. and ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
Hi there sweet sister Joanna I mised you and I started to worry about you. KNOW that I am constently praying for you and I hope that you feel better soon soon you are such a precious person with a BIG heart.
PLEASE keep on posting. ((((((((((((MANY BIG HUGS))))))))))))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
HeHe :D Kewl :thumbsup: That almost ;) looks like me: Well, it will when
i finally get my SPLITS all :p the way to the floor. -
Gotta do my Stretches more, as right now I can only do
60% of these, as well as they:
12FLEXabilityStretches_forUsSkaters.jpg

Here's what I've done so far today: #474 :wave:

Thanks. Neat; good luck with your skating. God bless :)

Upvote 0

kc990

Blessed Through Christ
Jul 20, 2011
✟8,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what's going on, sweetie, but I'm sorry it's so tough.
Sounds as though you have an end in sight though... hang in there and keep your eyes on that.
Praying :hug:
Thank you Criada for your prayer and response! I really hope something can take some effect in a good way with your intentions.

Also, the reason why I have somewhat an "ending" to this, is because after the next month, I wouldn't have the need to tolerate the people and the hostile environment I have to deal with everyday. It's goodbye to all of that... hopefully.

What really matters at the moment is if I will be able to handle it all (the pain and personal attacks on me), and on top of that finish what needs to be done by that short amount of time. I am in such a critical state and position right now. I have lost more (confidence/self-esteem/etc.) than what I gained since I was able to get myself out of depression last year. Too much stress. Too much anxiety. Too much problems. But I'm going to try..

I am a HORRIBLE person who should be :dead::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I am not looking for pity but I state the fact it was pointed out to me by this guy in their own way. I don't deserve to live. :cry: :cry: :cry: I am horrible, certainly not an angel that is for sure. :cry: :cry:

Hey Flower... Who is this guy to tell what kind of person you are? He is only one person. And that is just his opinion, his opinions can change. He might've just had a bad day. God never said you were all those things. Remember who you are in God, not who you are to everyone else.

But also, I don't want to undermine how you're feeling about this and your sensitivity and I know it hurts. And this is not a reply of pity.. it's because I understand how you're feeling and I care.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
everything looks like destroyed ruins.

The good thing is those destroyed ruins can be rebuild, so your life can be rebuild as well.

Be of good courage Jesus is a Master Builder:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am a HORRIBLE person who should be :dead::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I am not looking for pity but I state the fact it was pointed out to me by this guy in their own way. I don't deserve to live. :cry: :cry: :cry: I am horrible, certainly not an angel that is for sure. :cry: :cry:

You're not a horrible person by an means. Don't believe this person. You are cared about my friend. :prayer: :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.