Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My husband was watching something on the news earlier, about NY passing a law that a baby can now be aborted at any stage in the womb, even right up to the due date. God help us all. That's straight up evil. Please feminists, stop saying this is a victory for us women. It is anything but a victory.

Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband was watching something on the news earlier, about NY passing a law that a baby can now be aborted at any stage in the womb, even right up to the due date. God help us all. That's straight up evil. Please feminists, stop saying this is a victory for us women. It is anything but a victory.

From what I understood (and I'm not saying I agree with it), isn't it just if the woman's life is in danger? Otherwise, it doesn't make sense to me to wait to have an abortion until the third trimester. If you want to abort the baby, wouldn't you do it in the first trimester? What possible reason would there be to wait until the third?

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,505,834.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I think most of the (very few) very late abortions tend to happen when it's discovered that the baby has a condition which means it won't live, anyway. No brain, or completely malformed heart, or something like that.

Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
From what I understood (and I'm not saying I agree with it), isn't it just if the woman's life is in danger? Otherwise, it doesn't make sense to me to wait to have an abortion until the third trimester. If you want to abort the baby, wouldn't you do it in the first trimester? What possible reason would there be to wait until the third?
Yea, but they've added for ''emotional reasons.'' So, really if a woman feels that going through labor would be too much, she can abort the baby right up to the day before her due date? It sounds like a horror movie.

It really is sad that this is how many feminists see female ''empowerment.'' Destroying life, hurting children, blurring gender. I guess this all is a byproduct of what happens when people don't have Jesus in their lives. I remember when I left the faith, and I was pretty lost, too. Jesus hung on the cross, saying ''forgive them Father, for they do not know what they're doing.'' His words are still true today.

Apart from Him, we really don't know what we're doing.

Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
50498865_10219232675634823_2027398265074352128_n.jpg

I baked cookies today...don't they look delicious??
They are gluten-free and sweetened naturally...best part is they taste amazing!!!

Go ahead and take one :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kkamagwi

Feb 3, 2019
South Chungcheong
✟16,767.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Think this is a nice way to share what’s happening and if we are struggling with anything, we can look to each other for support. And can also be a thread to share all the positive things happening too...or just say hi :)

I’ll start. I’m working. I work from home and the sun is bright today and I said my morning prayers.

Sitting in one of my living rooms with my mother-in-law. We're enjoying mix coffee while watching a variety show on TV.

Reactions: Deidre32
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Sippin some chocolate milk, waiting for my wife to pick me up from my second job :) I got full time hours and a extra job this week - its been mad busy, I've barely been here...or haven't been here...I don't know, I'm tired, get off my back...

Wellp, time for some Imagine Dragons!

Upvote 0