Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Think this is a nice way to share what’s happening and if we are struggling with anything, we can look to each other for support. And can also be a thread to share all the positive things happening too...or just say hi :)

I’ll start. I’m working. I work from home and the sun is bright today and I said my morning prayers.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I just wished my godson a Happy Birthday on Facebook, after having completed my morning prayers and am comfortably drinking a cup of coffee. I don’t have to work today, my wife is still sleeping and the cat has been fed and is leaving me alone. It’s nice to have a few minutes of quiet time.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Downhill Prevention!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Think this is a nice way to share what’s happening and if we are struggling with anything, we can look to each other for support. And can also be a thread to share all the positive things happening too...or just say hi :)

I’ll start. I’m working. I work from home and the sun is bright today and I said my morning prayers.

At the moment, I'm enjoying the beginning of a day off from work, and I've got music blaring in the background, and I have an array of things to do today!!!! But, y'know what has to come first! :clap:

That's right! .........................

coffee-mug-1493946797.jpg

Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
At the moment, I'm enjoying the beginning of a day off from work, and I've got music blaring in the background, and I have an array of things to do today!!!! But, y'know what has to come first! :clap:

That's right! .........................

coffee-mug-1493946797.jpg
Coffeeeee yes you win the internet today! :D

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Downhill Prevention!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Coffeeeee yes you win the internet today! :D

I don't know about that! Probably those prayers you're sending up this morning are quite a bit more important than coffee. But thanks for the vote, Deidre! ;)

Reactions: Deidre32
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Downhill Prevention!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm having a cup of tea before collapsing into bed. Worked a 15 hour day today, give or take fifteen minutes.

You've had quite a productive day, from the sound of it. Well then, enjoy some well deserved rest, Paidiske! ;) (Hugs!)

Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't know about that! Probably those prayers you're sending up this morning are quite a bit more important than coffee. But thanks for the vote, Deidre! ;)
I’m sorry for being a ....to you on here, recently lol :groupray:

• Friendly
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Downhill Prevention!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m sorry for being a ....to you on here, recently lol :groupray:

Oh, no problem, Deidre. I don't tend to hold grudges, and I know it's not hard for all of us to sometimes misunderstand each other. I'm sure there were some things I may have said that weren't...............as carefully articulated as they should have been. And that's on me, Sis! (Hugs!) I'm sorry for any emotional discomfort I may have caused. :cool:

Have a blessed day!

Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh, no problem, Deidre. I don't tend to hold grudges, and I know it's not hard for all of us to sometimes misunderstand each other. I'm sure there were some things I may have said that weren't...............as carefully articulated as they should have been. And that's on me, Sis! (Hugs!) I'm sorry for any emotional discomfort I may have caused. :cool:

Have a blessed day!
Hugs! Glad we are all good :sunflower:

• Friendly
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,505,435.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
You've had quite a productive day, from the sound of it. Well then, enjoy some well deserved rest, Paidiske! ;) (Hugs!)

Well, that depends on whether you think synod is "productive." It is, in my view, better than a less participatory form of church governance, but I have to admit it's not the most efficient. ;)

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The goats and I are waiting for sweet thing Mountain Lady to get home from work.

The goats kind of like me but, they really like her. I agree with them on that one.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Eating homemade cookies before getting into evening chores.

The goats and I need to share that with MountainLady when she gets home. Although to be honest we might leave the chores part out. MB

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟120,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
At this moment I'm watching my son eat his dinner before going off to bed. After that I have some work to do. I recently took a position at a new company - which put my previous employer in a bit of a pickle because they don't know how to do what I do (I work in tech). So, they still rely on me for things that are above their heads occasionally at the end of the day.

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,505,435.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
At this moment I'm watching my son eat his dinner before going off to bed. After that I have some work to do. I recently took a position at a new company - which put my previous employer in a bit of a pickle because they don't know how to do what I do (I work in tech). So, they still rely on me for things that are above their heads occasionally at the end of the day.

I hope they're paying you handsomely for that consulting, DZ!

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ready to let dog out for final evening potty