Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm working in my woodshop for awhile, then shooting pool with my daughter and her boyfriend later. Merry Christmas all!
I spent an hour or two in prayer on waking, then went to Church this morning, then opened gifts with my adult children and soon to be son-in-law, am relaxing for a few hours watching the Albert Finney version of Scrooge this afternoon (my wife declined my help in the kitchen - it proves she is a wise woman), then dinner with my family. I am very content.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,052.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Spending time, on my own, as usual, in my tiny, unheated, no cooking facilities flat. Awaiting another day to pass! (I do have a small electric heater and a kettle though).

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟674,608.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One thing we are all doing is posting to CF.:)
I'm going to the in-laws...who made me come up with the following bumper sticker.
"When in-laws are outlawed only outlaws will have in-laws."

Merry Christmas one and all!

• Haha
Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0

JustRachel

He welcomed me back! <3
Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
Right here
✟325,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not much happening here. Just hubby, myself, and our adult grandson. The kid slept until after 10, opened his gifts and now I am cooking. I am not the housewifey type by any means even at my advanced age. It's all stressful to me. I just keep reminding myself of the true meaning of the day. Praise him! <3

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Spending time, on my own, as usual, in my tiny, unheated, no cooking facilities flat. Awaiting another day to pass! (I do have a small electric heater and a kettle though).

Sounds very Welsh.

Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I had a decorating spurt while my daughter slept. I rearranged the living room, removed a bookcase and small furnishing, and swapped the entryway.

She woke with a puzzled look and said, “3 (my enneagram number), what have you been up to?” :p

My 3 moments always lead to dramatic changes or projects.

~Bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums