• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

What are you doing? (How are you entertaining yourself?)

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Will Joseph, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Will Joseph

Will Joseph New Member

+18
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    It's a silly question. But with the pandemic, I've been trying to find new ways to entertain myself.

So far I've been playing some video games while watching people play video games on some website. I'm awake at night, to adapt to my brother's work schedule. I blame the virus because I think they want people working at night to avoid crowds during the day.

Anyhow it's been difficult to entertain myself at night because everyone and animals are sleeping.

Good entertainment has also recently been difficult to find since I've been trying to avoid old bad habits. A lot of my past entertainment has an association with my old bad habits.

All in all, I think I've finally found some activities to keep me awake and entertained.

What are you doing? (How are you entertaining yourself?)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Pavel Mosko

Pavel Mosko Arch-Dude of the Apostolic Supporter

+1,574
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    I spend some of my time fighting crime as a superhero.

Sometimes however I get bored and instead commit virtual crimes as super villain. :)

3. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) a social experiment!

+5,817
    United States
    Christian
    Single
  4. HisGraceAbounds

HisGraceAbounds Member Supporter

+197
    United States
    Protestant
    Private
    Getting all my materials ready so I can teach online in the Fall since I refuse to go back to the classroom

I've been trying out some of the old family recipes I had passed down to me

I've been reading some books I've had in mind to read

I've watched entirely too much television

5. Will Joseph

Will Joseph New Member

+18
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    Youtube videos. They are great entertainment during night because some people upload videos during the day, which I can watch at night.