What are you doing? (How are you entertaining yourself?)

Will Joseph

Jul 10, 2020
Bronx
✟25,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
It's a silly question. But with the pandemic, I've been trying to find new ways to entertain myself.

So far I've been playing some video games while watching people play video games on some website. I'm awake at night, to adapt to my brother's work schedule. I blame the virus because I think they want people working at night to avoid crowds during the day.

Anyhow it's been difficult to entertain myself at night because everyone and animals are sleeping.

Good entertainment has also recently been difficult to find since I've been trying to avoid old bad habits. A lot of my past entertainment has an association with my old bad habits.

All in all, I think I've finally found some activities to keep me awake and entertained.

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

I spend some of my time fighting crime as a superhero.

Sometimes however I get bored and instead commit virtual crimes as super villain. :)

Reactions: Will Joseph
Upvote 0

HisGraceAbounds

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Central Illinois
✟267,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Getting all my materials ready so I can teach online in the Fall since I refuse to go back to the classroom

I've been trying out some of the old family recipes I had passed down to me

I've been reading some books I've had in mind to read

I've watched entirely too much television

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I carry a sword with me and I'm always learning and exercising that I may always use it properly for it is a great sword. I kid you not. I so love this sword. And there's nothing like it. Nothing is more entertaining to me, nothing has been and will ever be.

It is the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Ephesians 6:17. For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟214,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I work full-time.
I exercise (bike, golf, go to gym)
I'm watching the lengthy One Piece anime, & 90s DC animated universe
I'm a Pokemon fan (I play the TCG competitively, among other things)
I go to church & Sunday School
I maintain my house (cleaning, cooking, etc.)
I'm trying to set up an aquarium
I watch sports (TV & in-person)
I am on the board of my housing association (primarily assist w/ budgeting & project approval)

Upvote 0

HisGraceAbounds

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Central Illinois
✟267,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
It's almost a year since I posted in this thread, and not much has changed.

I am supposedly going to be in the classroom in the fall, but if I am being honest, I am not going to bank on it. A lot of things are up in the air right now, and part of it has to do with whether or not my workplace mandates the vaccine as a condition of employment.

I am enjoying the incessant noise of the cicada brood emerging, and I am enjoying the nice weather my area is currently seeing, but I'm not really doing much to keep myself busy other than work to get ready for fall...just in case.

Upvote 0