What are worse? Atheist or Christian sinners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaithLikeARock

Let the human mind loose.
Nov 19, 2007
California
✟4,662.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Zaac, that is the most pitiful excuse. To try and play off insults and degrading words as "truth" and then claim the person is just "offended".

Your making excuses to try and justify your hideous behavior. Period. You are being mean. Allhart is being nice - notice I haven't gotten onto him once.

Let's do some review shall we?

"...The devil himself believes and he is getting tossed into the lake of fire." (in response to my saying I once believed)

"You were never a Christian..." (pretty sure this is against the rules)

"If you don't have a relationship with Christ, then you will struggle in all of your other relationships"

"You have got to be an American Democrat." (saying something isn't a put down doesn't magically make it true)

YOU need to change your attitude - it's clear to me you care less about being a Christian, and more about condemning others to hell with your words. You keep saying "it's between you and God" and "this is better for another thread" yet YOU keep pushing the issue and YOU keep trying to analyze my past - allhart is the only one who has said "it's between you and god" and left it at that. So far, between the three of us Zaac, allhart is the only one getting into heaven.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
God will work all that is good He started in all of us...... Ya'll are a blessing to me...... For everything bad or good, God will work for His good. Ya'll are special to God and God loves each an everyone of us more than we can ever love each other.
Our common ground lies with God.

A aspect that is hard to grasp......in most conflicts it isn't the other person that needs to change it's more you need to change..... For some we need to be more loving rather than being more tolerant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Atheism (if you even consider it a sin, I don't) is far less of an offense than most "sins."

Are you right? What makes you right? If someone tried killing you is that bad? Or stole what you own, is that bad? What makes it bad and what makes you right over anthers belief system? What makes a human cannblist bad or a child sacrificing religion bad? Truth matters and it is universal!

Upvote 0

William_0

Total Bro
Dec 4, 2010
✟15,642.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Are you right? What makes you right? If someone tried killing you is that bad? Or stole what you own, is that bad? What makes it bad and what makes you right over anthers belief system? What makes a cannblist bad or a child sacrificing religion bad? Truth matters and it is universal!

What makes you right? I could play this game all day.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What makes you right? I could play this game all day.

I thought I was a moral person growing up until my desires started to reflected in my relationships with others.... Our sins can reflect in others. I had gotten so far off the beat path that I hold dear truth to my heart and don't ever want to get that far from the truth. Never turned on God or would say I wasn't hurting anyone but myself until I was all alone. Tearing up the very ones that loved me over my selfish desires by putting myself first over others, but each one of us have our own vices and they very to the human nature an tendencies. God is my north star in the darkness of my heart and the fallen world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

William_0

Total Bro
Dec 4, 2010
✟15,642.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I thought I was a moral person growing up until my desires started toreflected in my relationships with others.... Our sins can be reflect in others. I had gotten so far off the beat path that I hold dear truth to my heart and don't ever want to get that far from the truth. Never turned on God or would say I wasn't hurting anyone but myself until I was all alone. Tearing up the very ones that loved over my self desires by putting myself first over others, but each one of us has our own vices and their very to the human nature an tendencies. God is my north star in the darkness of my heart and the fallen world.

This is an ambitiously poetic post that doesn't seem to contribute anything. What was your point, in a more-concise manner if you would be so kind?

Upvote 0

KRAZYCAT

Krazycat
Feb 26, 2007
✟7,712.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I have been reading through all of these posts...and a thought comes to mind...I would rather be Loving my Lord, living according to the Bible and find myself in heaven when the time comes RATHER than doubt it all and find out it was real and live eternity in Hell...
And if you were unhappy in a particular church go to a few more...there is a church home for you...I will pray for you and hope You find all the answers you seek :)

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This is an ambitiously poetic post that doesn't seem to contribute anything. What was your point, in a more-concise manner if you would be so kind?

You are just starting out in your life.... Once you start to venture out an life starts playing itself out and you lose your way. You may ask yourself,what is life's meaning?
Btw when you lose the very thing that stablizes you, you will have to confront life head on or try to escape it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

William_0

Total Bro
Dec 4, 2010
✟15,642.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You are just starting out in your life.... Once you start to venture out an life starts playing itself out and you you lose your way. You may ask yourself,what lifes meaning?
Btw when you lose the very thing that stablizes you you will have to confront life head on or try to escape.

Hahahaha. Don't try to make assumptions dude. The events of your life have no bearing in how mine or the lives of anyone else will play out.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Everyone needs a villain and no one sees themselves as evil, but what happens if you wake up one day to find out you are the villain or evil person?????? Then what? Evil is a form of insanity an how can anyone see to rationalize with the insane until the insane sees where they are at?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
First explain, concisely, how your question is relevant, and I'll consider answering it.
"what are worse atheist or Christian sinners" which are worse in God's eye's an why......? I think it is relevant or relates! Life being multi faceted, complex an all..... Coming at different angles of the dangle if you will, the prism.....to reflect what you chose to see. First off it all revolves around sin, the heart and I've defined some of my own personal experiences, with that, trying to get people to reason or rationalize or get their own minds around sin.

Btw you first must hear it or acknowledge it before you can believe it...... With sin said without God the question isn't even a valid one, therefore; the scarifice Jesus Christ made on the cross is efficacious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tergle

Mar 29, 2011
✟939.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Zaac your not winning anyone over.... Your bedside manner is alittle less desirable.

How many people did Jesus actually "win over?"

He was left with one disciple at the foot of the cross. EVERYONE else was either afriad of the anti-Christ mobs, or were offended by Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tergle

Mar 29, 2011
✟939.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Zaac, that is the most pitiful excuse. To try and play off insults and degrading words as "truth" and then claim the person is just "offended".

Your making excuses to try and justify your hideous behavior. Period. You are being mean. Allhart is being nice - notice I haven't gotten onto him once.

Let's do some review shall we?

"...The devil himself believes and he is getting tossed into the lake of fire." (in response to my saying I once believed)

"You were never a Christian..." (pretty sure this is against the rules)

"If you don't have a relationship with Christ, then you will struggle in all of your other relationships"

"You have got to be an American Democrat." (saying something isn't a put down doesn't magically make it true)

YOU need to change your attitude - it's clear to me you care less about being a Christian, and more about condemning others to hell with your words. You keep saying "it's between you and God" and "this is better for another thread" yet YOU keep pushing the issue and YOU keep trying to analyze my past - allhart is the only one who has said "it's between you and god" and left it at that. So far, between the three of us Zaac, allhart is the only one getting into heaven.

Per a Deist?

:confused:

And if that statement isn't the most rule breaking words ever written in these forums, then nothing has been.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How many people did Jesus actually "win over?"

He was left with one disciple at the foot of the cross. EVERYONE else was either afriad of the anti-Christ mobs, or were offended by Jesus.
We don't have the insight that JC had..... You can get more with milk an honey than with p**s an vinegar. Believe me I'm a construction electrician and I deal with all types, but the only control I have over anything is in how I react.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FaithLikeARock

Let the human mind loose.
Nov 19, 2007
California
✟4,662.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Per a Deist?

:confused:

And if that statement isn't the most rule breaking words ever written in these forums, then nothing has been.

Never said he wasn't a Christian. But someone professing to be a Christian but who doesn't act on it and is using it for the sake of feeling superior - well, any semi-decent god would see someone taking advantage of something in an instant.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.