✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What are we going after?

Of course, in our mind, we are looking for justice. Nonetheless, let’s ask the Creator to fathom our heart, as did David (Psalms 139:23,24), so that we can really know what exists in our heart.

For instance, what is our elation? In evil or in the Creator’s mercy?

• “Why do you boast yourself in evil, O mighty man? The mercy of God endures forever.” (Psa 52:1).

How is our tongue? Like a sharp razor to hurt people’s heart or full of the Sword of the Spirit which, although at first causes sadness, after it produce pacific fruit of justice (Heb 12:11) and works repentance to salvation (2Cor 7:9,10)?

• “Your tongue devises evil, like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.” (Psa 52:2).
• “You love all devouring words, O deceitful tongue.” (Psa 52:4).

What do we really prefer: see the evil to reach the person that hurt us or told us off (Isa 29:21), or to speak righteousness so that the person can know Jesus?

• “You love evil more than good, and lying more than to speak righteousness. Selah.” (Psa 52:3).

Do we prefer to lie in order to ingratiate ourselves with people that we like (and, thus, precluding them to see their sins and repent and convert to Christ), or to speak righteousness, believing that:

- “He who rebukes a man shall afterwards find more favor than he who flatters with the tongue.” (Pro 28:23).?

I hope that all of us are in the group that loves Jesus and His grace, mercy and righteousness. Otherwise:

• “God will likewise destroy you forever; He shall take you away, and pluck you out of your tent, and root you out of the land of the living. Selah.” (Psa 52:5).

The truth is that:

• “The wicked makes a deceitful wage; but one sowing righteousness has a sure reward. So righteousness tends to life; but one pursuing evil, it is to his own death.” (Proverbs 11:18,19).

So, have a nice day abiding by the forgiveness and love of the Creator, without ever chucking in the rectitude and truth, remembering that:

• “For now do I persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet pleased men, I would not be a servant of Christ.” (Gal 1:10).
• “How can you believe, you who receive honor from one another and do not seek the honor that comes from God only?” (Joh 5:44).