What are we doing with revelations that come to us from Jesus?

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What are we doing with revelations that come to us from Jesus?

• “I have been young, and am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, or his seed begging bread.” (Psalms 37.25)

Once this is truth, “what” or “to whom” should we fear?

• “Do not be afraid of sudden fear, nor of the destroying of the wicked, when it comes. For Jehovah shall be your hope, and shall keep your foot from being taken. ” (Proverbs 3.25,26).

In this time, when a social explosion is about coming to pass, what is our hope? The illusion that nothing bad will take place or happen or the certainty that the Creator will be our strength, will make our feet like hinds' feet and will make us to walk on our high places, regardless of what comes (Habakkuk 3.19)?

When we undergo some predicament, our lean is to deport like the psalmist:

• “Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Jehovah.” (Psalms 130.1).

I don’t know what he was going through. Nevertheless, one thing I can assure to you: who doesn’t come to terms with the sin, never will be alone. If it is necessary that this one goes down into the pit, Jesus will get down with Him. See these two examples:

• “Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was amazed. And he rose up in haste and spoke and said to his advisers, Did we not throw three men bound into the middle of the fire? They answered and said to the king, True, O king. He answered and said, Behold! I see four men loose, walking in the middle of the fire, and there is no harm among them. *And the form of the fourth is like a son of the gods*.” (Daniel 3.24,25).
• “And when he came to the den, he cried with a grieved voice to Daniel. The king spoke and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is your God whom you always serve able to deliver you from the lions? Then Daniel said to the king, O king, live forever. *My God has sent His Angel, and has shut the lions' mouths*, and they have not hurt me, because before Him purity was found in me. And also before you, O king, I have done no harm.” (Daniel 6.20-22).

So, believe in the promises that Jesus imparted to you and don’t permit that the fear debar you of being perfect in love (1John 4.16). Have a day free of all fear, except the fear of saddening the Holy Spirit with the sin (Ephesians 4.30).