What are the most dangerous sins, or unforgivable sins?

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

No. A lot of people reject the Gospel for years or even decades, even in church, then SURPRISE! SALVATION COMES! (they didn't expect it, thus the SURPRISE ! )

Then also , there are other sins that are unforgiven simply because someone never repented of their sins, they never turned to Yahweh (God) to be healed or helped or saved or delivered. Thus they could have been forgiven, like others were , but never did....

Rejecting the Gospel of Jesus is not the same as what Jesus calls the one unforgivable sin as written in the Bible. True though - if someone rejects the Bible Gospel all their life until they die, they do not enter heaven....[/QUOT

It seems we agree on many things these days.Especially the essentials of repentance and believing the Gospel thAt Christ gave to Paul in 1cor15:1-4. Leave either out and you are a goner.Here is where we may disagree .You often mention “ turning to God”.In my weak mind , I consider that in and of itself the repentance that saves.A heart - felt turning that mimics the Publican’s cry of “ Lord, have mercy on me, a sinner!” God constantly urges the lost to “ TURN to me and I will turn to you!” Paul reveals to us the “Turn to God with faith in Christ”. The Turn That can only be prompted by the convicting of sin by the HolySpirit.We both know that nobody comes to Jesus without the “drawing of the Holy Spirit “ Once one sees the need for a Saviour, his heart can be softened and made ready for receivin the Gospel thAt will save him"....the death,burial and resurrection of Jesus.After salvation there is an ongoing repentance that produces a Godly sorrow that God uses in His promise to “transform us into the image of His Son”, which is the point of all of this.That is my take on the true salvation experience. I believe it is Scriptual.I have experienced it in my life.Nowhere in the KJV does it say to repent from sins to be saved.Only the Blood Of Christ does that.The repentance that God demands is the “ contrite” or “repentant” heart that allows you to know that.

Upvote 0

Mal'ak

May 5, 2018
Cedar City
✟11,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God is not trapped in Scripture. He lives on.

Man, interprets scripture to suit their own beliefs. They take things way out of context.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

I am not sure what the "he lives on" is about, it is true if we are all killed in the second death the Father will live on as he does not need us to survive or Scripture. But the Word clearly states that God does not judge any man himself, all judgement is given to the Son, which is the Word of God (Bible). If you follow the Bible and do the requirements Jesus laid out for us you will go to Heaven, if you do not follow the Word you will not go to Heaven. Very simple.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I don't care and didn't ask HOW you read it - I simply asked if you believe God Lies in Scripture , or do you believe God always tells the truth ?
Come to think of it, do you read Scripture yourself? Or let someone else tell you about it ?
This is your answer ? >>
I believe God is all Mercy and Love
i.e. you don't read Scripture yourself - someone else tells you about Scripture ?

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The sin of unbelief.......everyone in hell shares it

“Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.” James 2:19

Upvote 0

Traveling teacher

May 2, 2017
Belton
✟31,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
THE WORST SINS ARE THE ONES YOU STRUGGLE WITH
not necessarily other peoples sins:
those invisible sins you are blind to.......

if you cant recognize them look at your parents, brothers or sisters
sins are passed on to generations until they are repented of....
usually sons imitate their dads
daughters imitate their moms

these are the sins Jesus highlighted
- self righteousness...pride
- love of mamon...money and power
- unforgiveness...anger bitterness
- sexual immorality...lusts

all these sins are summed up with the 2 greatest commands
1..Love God with all your heart
2. Love your neighbor

thats why Jesus asked Peter ....if he loved Him....
then told him to love the brethren.....

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,011,746.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
When you directly contradict Scripture yourself, this explains your ungodly position and statements.
When you are rebelling against others who do the same thing, it doesn't help you to do what they do - stop twisting or ignoring Scripture just because someone told you to, or because you think you know better than God.

You cannot get to the truth by interpreting Scripture to suit your own fears and your own beliefs, no more than those you saw doing what is wrong could do ....

Seek and keep seeking the truth - it is simple and not twisted, not interpreted, not of man, but of and from God Himself - direct to you, if you are willing. So far, you have showed only going from one wrong interpretation to another wrong one. That is not the way to life, or to truth, nor to Jesus.

Think of your own statement:

God does not contradict Himself the way you contradict His plain direct Word.
You were taught by someone man's interpretation of Scripture to suit their beliefs and they convinced you to believe them . It is wrong. Whoever you trusted is wrong.

You, interpret scripture as you see fit. From your own thoughts and beliefs. God is above scripture. He is above the 'Bible'. There is more to God than just the Bible.

You cannot put God into YOUR own box. God lives within us, around us....everywhere. He is not trapped in scripture.

I believe in God. I believe He is merciful. I believe He can save anyone. I believe He can change His mind at any time.

You cannot dictate what God can and cannot do.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
This is a false witness, and a lying spirit deceiving you - the Ekklesia do not interpret Scripture as they/we/ see fit. It is not permitted by Yahweh, as Yahweh Himself Says in Scripture.

Your own thoughts and beliefs have deceived you so far in this - it is not permitted to interpret Scripture personally to fit your sinful beliefs and sinful thoughts.

God is not "above Scripture" - that is a lie directly opposed to Scripture.

To say that and that "There is more to God than just the Bible" in context here of your words only indicates that you do not believe Him. - You were tricked into believing something else instead of His Word.

You, interpret scripture as you see fit. From your own thoughts and beliefs. God is above scripture. He is above the 'Bible'. There is more to God than just the Bible.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
It is better to believe God, to believe His Word, as He Says,
instead of making up things that you believe, for any reason. (you contradict the Bible directly in what you say you believe, and in your posts on this thread - that means you are not knowing and not speaking the truth)

I believe in God. I believe He is merciful. I believe He can save anyone. I believe He can change His mind at any time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,011,746.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This is a false witness, and a lying spirit deceiving you - the Ekklesia do not interpret Scripture as they/we/ see fit. It is not permitted by Yahweh, as Yahweh Himself Says in Scripture.

Your own thoughts and beliefs have deceived you so far in this - it is not permitted to interpret Scripture personally to fit your sinful beliefs and sinful thoughts.

God is not "above Scripture" - that is a lie directly opposed to Scripture.

To say that and that "There is more to God than just the Bible" in context here of your words only indicates that you do not believe Him. - You were tricked into believing something else instead of His Word.

No. YOU, look at scripture, and then read it as you see fit. You take it as black and white. You take it out of context. You read it with Solar Scripture glasses on.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Since you think and post directly contrary to God's Word and God's Will, what can anyone do for you ?
bye...

No. YOU, look at scripture, and then read it as you see fit. You take it as black and white. You take it out of context. You read it with Solar Scripture glasses on.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,011,746.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It is better to believe God, to believe His Word, as He Says,
instead of making up things that you believe, for any reason. (you contradict the Bible directly in what you say you believe, and in your posts on this thread - that means you are not knowing and not speaking the truth)

God is not trapped in the Bible as you see Him. God IS mercy, love and free of what man thinks.

Sola Scripture is your way. That, is not Biblical.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,011,746.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Since you think and post directly contrary to God's Word and God's Will, what can anyone do for you ?
bye...

Contrary as it goes against YOUR sola scripture ways. Nobody knows God. He cannot be dictated to. He is not set by your rules.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Try reading the New Testament first, before making false statement contrary to all that Yahweh says through Jesus.
Jesus said simply and plainly to His disciples - you have known Me, you know the Father when you know Me.... they even "lived in union " with Jesus and the Father --
oh, sorry, you weren't told this by whoever is teaching you ?
That is exactly why you need to read the New Testament yourself
and not trust unfaithful false teachers you have listened to up till today (from your posts so far)...
Do you want to learn Yahweh's Will ? Read His Word, and stop listening to false teachers.
Contrary as it goes against YOUR sola scripture ways. Nobody knows God. He cannot be dictated to. He is not set by your rules.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,011,746.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Try reading the New Testament first, before making false statement contrary to all that Yahweh says through Jesus.
Jesus said simply and plainly to His disciples - you have known Me, you know the Father when you know Me.... they even "lived in union " with Jesus and the Father --
oh, sorry, you weren't told this by whoever is teaching you ?
That is exactly why you need to read the New Testament yourself
and not trust unfaithful false teachers you have listened to up till today (from your posts so far)...
Do you want to learn Yahweh's Will ? Read His Word, and stop listening to false teachers.

Sola scripture. This is your way. Not mine.

I truly believe that God is all mercy. Jesus will forgive ANYONE who truly repents.

You need to start reading the Bible through the eyes of God and not of man. Jesus died for ALL sins.

Repent and be forgiven. God is waiting with his merciful arms open to ALL sinners.

Now, i am out of this thread. I have stated the true facts. People need to read scripture with the correct glasses on.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Al Capone could be good according to the law if it was to his advantage. But he was sinful in heart. So even the good he did was sin. Hatred is the cause of all sin, just as love is the cause of all righteousness. So always check your motives out and make sure they are motivated by love.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Someone lied to you, and you believed them.
Or, quote wherever I said that I am as you say .

Jesus' Way is my way.
My way is not your way.
So if my way is not your way as you posted several times, then Jesus' Way is not your way.

Liars are everywhere. "Someone lied to you" can be said to anyone truthfully.
Just learning not to believe and not to trust people who lied to you is the hard lessons,
God Willing.

I don't think you ever answered, do you read the Bible yourself ? Who did you learn the things you are posting from ? All that I learned I learned from the Father through the Bible - reading the Bible prayerfully myself, eagerly seeking the Father. You can also read the Bible yourself, and eagerly seek the Father Himself, instead of someone else telling you what to believe, if this is the case (as it seems).

God is merciful. Yes. This is truth. This is what is written in Scripture.
I think you posted this a few times. Good. It is truth.

Sola scripture. This is your way. Not mine.

Upvote 0