Endearing lil Influenza

Everything begins with "E"
Oct 26, 2003
Australia
Visit site
✟10,887.00
Faith
Christian
one thing I found by accident... I once decreased the resolution of my screen to increase the size of the image... thought it would be easier on my eye when everything is bigger but then... I found the game running very very fast... so I decided to change the resolution of my screen again... this time cranked it to the highest... it slowed the game!... and then i spend 10 blessings to change the game resolution and it slowed the games even more!... makes it a lot easier to control... check it out

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time
Jan 19, 2005
Right in front of you *waves*
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Endearing lil Influenza said:
one thing I found by accident... I once decreased the resolution of my screen to increase the size of the image... thought it would be easier on my eye when everything is bigger but then... I found the game running very very fast... so I decided to change the resolution of my screen again... this time cranked it to the highest... it slowed the game!... and then i spend 10 blessings to change the game resolution and it slowed the games even more!... makes it a lot easier to control... check it out
I think that's a good idea, but it works only on slower computers... My computer is quite fast, so changing the resolution doesn't change change the speed. All games are equally fast in all resolutions...

Reactions: MN John
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Darth_Klim

Pain must exist in order for healing to survive.
Jun 3, 2005
✟49,045.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
the easyenst game to win is mili&tary HG you can keep playing untill you win and the score never gets higher you just can't win two times in a raw or you dont get the blessings! other games that I find easy are cricket and the tie fighter shooting one (but you need 2+ hours of time where you aren't going to be interupted to get the high score)

Upvote 0