What are the benefits of reading the bible?

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The benefits are to help us grow in the Lord and to learn more about him.
It also gives us great advice as how to live our lifes and every time I read it,it seems something sticks out more.

• Useful
Reactions: mlepfitjw
Upvote 0

Brenda Blakely

Apr 26, 2019
Portland
✟29,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You got some wonderful references to scripture/the Bible actually answering your questions. But I will attempt to answer personally.

What are the benefits of reading the bible? For me, I pray, talking and listening to God. Then I go to His Word and hear from God, He speaks to me thru His Word. I benefit by hearing from Him, learning from Him and hiding His Word in my heart so that I might not sin against Him. There are no negatives it is ALL benefit.

What does the bible teach us as seekers of truth, if we follow Jesus Christ? The Bible teaches us the TRUTH-everything we need to know to live as God created us: “formed us in our Mother’s womb.” It is for instruction, encouragement, advisement, to build faith and teach me to follow Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

If we stay in the bible and read it daily what does it do for us? It is a very important part of my armor to protect me from the “evil one.” It helps me to keep my feet on the right pathway. It fills my soul, refreshes my soul and keeps me in the embrace of words from my heavenly Father.

God bless you as you journey through the Word of God, the Bible. I am praying that you will find God there and know the power of His Word for health and life.

• Informative
Reactions: mlepfitjw
Upvote 0