what are some ways that have helped you seek God?

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟709,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Fantastic! it does help talking with other believers about the Bible and serving, thanks for saying that :)

It sure does although most of my ways of serving are on hold cause of Covid.I used to help
out with awana which we arent having anymore for a while,in toddler class,and with homeless ministry all of which have been put on hold. I am still helping with greeting though.

Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟291,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It sure does although most of my ways of serving are on hold cause of Covid.I used to help
out with awana which we arent having anymore for a while,in toddler class,and with homeless ministry all of which have been put on hold. I am still helping with greeting though.

Yes Covid has changed things regarding serving, its ended up being different ways, its awesome that you can do greeting!! :)

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟51,276.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I usually start my day with the Lord with prayer and thanksgiving and worship with youtube music. Oswald Chambers comes in handy for a daily devotional and at the bottom of the page is way to read the Bible everyday through in one year.

As the day wore on I would slide and watch TV till noon and then try to get back with the CBN show 700 Club, but lunch and movies after the shut down/stay home orders came. I'm retired anyway at 77 single and all alone with way too many voices in my head and just discern which ones are God is a full time job, but lately I've been spending more quality time with the Lord after say the 6pm news and it has improved my walk with God. I purchase Dakes software Bible which is full of notes and scripture explanations. Just finished Hebrews and now moving on to the Book of James.

Don't forget to say the Lord's Prayer everyday which is a real helper outer for me too

Reactions: StillGods
Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟291,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
thank you so much for sharing, it's really helpful!!! :)

I usually start my day with the Lord with prayer and thanksgiving and worship with youtube music. Oswald Chambers comes in handy for a daily devotional and at the bottom of the page is way to read the Bible everyday through in one year.

As the day wore on I would slide and watch TV till noon and then try to get back with the CBN show 700 Club, but lunch and movies after the shut down/stay home orders came. I'm retired anyway at 77 single and all alone with way too many voices in my head and just discern which ones are God is a full time job, but lately I've been spending more quality time with the Lord after say the 6pm news and it has improved my walk with God. I purchase Dakes software Bible which is full of notes and scripture explanations. Just finished Hebrews and now moving on to the Book of James.

Don't forget to say the Lord's Prayer everyday which is a real helper outer for me too

Upvote 0

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For example do you read the Bible at a certain time of day, or sing worship songs or fast each month or walk in creation purposely to spend time with God?

what helps you seek God?

I actually found an audio Bible and an Electronic Bible very useful in addition to my Bible book. Somethings in audio stood out for some reason which I never noticed when I read. Electronic Bible was great for putting in a word and hitting search. Gave me a greater understanding of word meanings I was unsure of.

Reactions: StillGods
Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟291,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I actually found an audio Bible and an Electronic Bible very useful in addition to my Bible book. Somethings in audio stood out for some reason which I never noticed when I read. Electronic Bible was great for putting in a word and hitting search. Gave me a greater understanding of word meanings I was unsure of.

Thank you for sharing those ideas, really appreciate it!!

Upvote 0