San Jose, CA
✟17,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
- Real GDP growth under President Trump has beaten the Congressional Budget Office’s (CBO) projections every year and exceeded the rate of the Obama Administration’s expansion.

- Nearly 7 million jobs have been created nationwide since President Trump’s election, including more than 500,000 manufacturing jobs.

- Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Americans without a high school degree, and disabled Americans have logged record lows.

- Nearly 2.5 million Americans have been lifted out of poverty, including nearly 1.4 million children.

- The poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans hit new lows in 2018.

- Wages are rising faster for the bottom 10 percent of earners than for the top 10 percent of earners, and wage growth for employees has surpassed wage growth for managers.

- Since President Trump’s historic tax reform, the lowest earners have enjoyed faster wage gains than every other income group.

- The net wealth held by the bottom half of households has grown by 47 percent—more than three times the rate of increase for the top 1 percent of households.

- Real household wealth has increased by nearly $12 trillion since the start of 2017.

Source for these statistics: The Historic Results Of President Donald J. Trump’s Economic Agenda | The White House

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
upload_2020-4-3_21-8-4.png

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
- Real GDP growth under President Trump has beaten the Congressional Budget Office’s (CBO) projections every year and exceeded the rate of the Obama Administration’s expansion.

- Nearly 7 million jobs have been created nationwide since President Trump’s election, including more than 500,000 manufacturing jobs.

- Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Americans without a high school degree, and disabled Americans have logged record lows.

- Nearly 2.5 million Americans have been lifted out of poverty, including nearly 1.4 million children.

- The poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans hit new lows in 2018.

- Wages are rising faster for the bottom 10 percent of earners than for the top 10 percent of earners, and wage growth for employees has surpassed wage growth for managers.

- Since President Trump’s historic tax reform, the lowest earners have enjoyed faster wage gains than every other income group.

- The net wealth held by the bottom half of households has grown by 47 percent—more than three times the rate of increase for the top 1 percent of households.

- Real household wealth has increased by nearly $12 trillion since the start of 2017.

Source for these statistics: The Historic Results Of President Donald J. Trump’s Economic Agenda | The White House

What a load of horse manure. You genuinely think the bottom half of households are 47% wealthier than they were before Trump? If you believe that, then I have a bridge in Alaska to sell you.

Upvote 0

Big Boo

Ghastly
Mar 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
✟17,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
What a load of horse manure. You genuinely think the bottom half of households are 47% wealthier than they were before Trump? If you believe that, then I have a bridge in Alaska to sell you.

These findings are from the US government, which is a very credible source. If you believe the facts are lying, then prove your assertion. Don’t expect everyone to agree with your opinion.

Reactions: MorkandMindy
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
These findings are from the US government, which is a very credible source. If you believe the facts are lying, then prove your assertion. Don’t expect everyone to agree with your opinion.

These ‘findings’ are from the White House website, a White House that has spent the last 3 years lying constantly to Americans. So forgive me if I don’t take their word as gospel.

Upvote 0

Big Boo

Ghastly
Mar 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
✟17,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
One reason why any sensible man would support Trump is because he is an American, and he wants to see the best for his country.

Excellent insight. When Trump began his campaign for the presidency, he had one mission in mind: make America great again. Who would disagree with such an epic idea? Only people who want to see America fail, that’s who.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
One reason why any sensible man would support Trump is because he is an American, and he wants to see the best for his country.

Trump has only ever cared about Trump. If he cared so much about Americans in general, then why would he have scammed them with Trump University etc?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Excellent insight. When Trump began his campaign for the presidency, he had one mission in mind: make America great again. Who would disagree with such an epic idea? Only people who want to see America fail, that’s who.

That’s a whole new level of gullible. So if tomorrow another conman runs with a slogan like ‘Make America the Bestest Country Evar!!’ then every true patriot should immediately vote for them right? Because otherwise they must obviously hate America. Jesus wept..

Upvote 0

Big Boo

Ghastly
Mar 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
✟17,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
These ‘findings’ are from the White House website, a White House that has spent the last 3 years lying constantly to Americans. So forgive me if I don’t take their word as gospel.

Trump doesn’t lie. He speaks truthfully, saying exactly what is on his mind. He’s a “tell it like it is” sort of person. If anything, Trump is too honest.

• Agree
Reactions: Zanting
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prove it! Accusations are easy. And I don't mean the pig food the lame stream media dispenses.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Trump doesn’t lie. He speaks truthfully, saying exactly what is on his mind. He’s a “tell it like it is” sort of person. If anything, Trump is too honest.

He’s provably lied over 16,000 times since coming into office. Do you even understand how much effort it takes to lie 16,000 times in just 3 years?! But no of course you won’t actually bother to read up the fact checkers and see those lies, because it’s easier to just go ‘wah wah libruls’ like a good little cult member.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Big Boo

Ghastly
Mar 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
✟17,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
That’s a whole new level of gullible. So if tomorrow another conman runs with a slogan like ‘Make America the Bestest Country Evar!!’ then every true patriot should immediately vote for them right? Because otherwise they must obviously hate America. Jesus wept..

Donald Trump has kept his campaign promises. He is far from being a conman.

Upvote 0

Big Boo

Ghastly
Mar 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
✟17,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
He’s provably lied over 16,000 times since coming into office. Do you even understand how much effort it takes to lie 16,000 times in just 3 years?! But no of course you won’t actually bother to read up the fact checkers and see those lies, because it’s easier to just go ‘wah wah libruls’ like a good little cult member.

I posted nearly 10 facts about Donald Trump’s accomplishments as president. So far, you haven’t refuted any of them. All you have done is assert that it’s all a big lie, and you expect everyone to believe your opinion. Not once did you cite any sources supporting your views.

• Agree
Reactions: Zanting
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Prove it! Accusations are easy. And I don't mean the pig food the lame stream media dispenses.

Why should I bother? It’s literally like talking to a brick wall trying to get through to a Trump supporter. I can point to literally hundreds of barefaced lies those people have told and show you links proving they were lies, and you’ll just go ‘well that’s just lamestream media lies’. You have your new god and nothing will make you change your mind, and frankly I have better things to do.

Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I tracked the statements he made in a 2016 debate, if a number was a bit out the media called it 'a lie' but when Hillary was saying things contrary to other things she had said she had simply 'updated her opinion'.

Given that she had said basically - sometimes I say one thing in public and another thing in private - she could have been lying all the time she was on TV and it certainly looked like she was just repeating what was said to her though the earpiece

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Until the advent of COVID the economy has indeed been doing well. In spite of his best efforts Trump had not yet been able to derail the recovery that Obama set in motion. It is completely derailed now and it is being very poorly handled by the White House and the family compact.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.