What are some of the best feelings in life?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

RoseforChrist

Jun 21, 2017
Hotsprings
✟29,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
QUOTE="faroukfarouk, post: 71852759, member: 242388"]I think we should trust what the Lord Jesus says far more than our feelings.[/QUOTE] true yet Our father cares very much about our emotions...
“He heals the brokenhearted, And binds up their wounds.”

Psal147:3

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Some of it says this...

I came up with this list a while back and I think it lists many virtues...

Lord, grant us, give to us, let us be showing toward you, Faith, Hope, Love, Trust, Truth, Honesty, Patience, Peace, Serenity, Joy, Happiness, Goodness, Thankfulness, Gratefulness, Virtue, Integrity, Strength, Courage, Endurance, Wisdom, Self-control, Selflessness, Satisfaction, Fulfillment, Contentment, Wholeness, Completeness, Bliss, Grace, Mercy, Gentleness, Empathy, Forgiveness, Understanding, Absolution, Acceptance...

Lord, show toward us, (and let us be showing toward you and others), Long-suffering Kindness, Purity, Meekness, Mildness, Humbleness, Lowliness, Gentleness, Tenderness, Generousity, and showing Humility and dependent and trusting upon you, in Love.

Lord, show toward us, Salvation, Redemption, Forgiveness, Reconciliation with You, Righteousness, Justice, Discernment, Guidance, Direction, Purpose...

Lord help us be Zealous for you, and your will, and the good news, and the good of others, Certainty and Confidence, in our Convictions and Beliefs about you... Positivity and a Positive Spirit, and Sureness in you... Genuine Concern for others, Optimism in the things to come, Genuine Affection for/toward you, ourselves, and others, Genuine Devotion, and Tenderness of Heart...

Unity in Us, in line with your will, Help us to Accurate and Authentic and Correct and Legitimate, and genuine in ourselves and the things about you, Let us face fate with fortitude practicing forebearance and tolerance and be submissive and always yielding to your will and help us be persistent with others in our beliefs about you.

Mine are more one word concepts...

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some of it says this...

I came up with this list a while back and I think it lists many virtues...

Lord, grant us, give to us, let us be showing toward you, Faith, Hope, Love, Trust, Truth, Honesty, Patience, Peace, Serenity, Joy, Happiness, Goodness, Thankfulness, Gratefulness, Virtue, Integrity, Strength, Courage, Endurance, Wisdom, Self-control, Selflessness, Satisfaction, Fulfillment, Contentment, Wholeness, Completeness, Bliss, Grace, Mercy, Gentleness, Empathy, Forgiveness, Understanding, Absolution, Acceptance...

Lord, show toward us, (and let us be showing toward you and others), Long-suffering Kindness, Purity, Meekness, Mildness, Humbleness, Lowliness, Gentleness, Tenderness, Generousity, and showing Humility and dependent and trusting upon you, in Love.

Lord, show toward us, Salvation, Redemption, Forgiveness, Reconciliation with You, Righteousness, Justice, Discernment, Guidance, Direction, Purpose...

Lord help us be Zealous for you, and your will, and the good news, and the good of others, Certainty and Confidence, in our Convictions and Beliefs about you... Positivity and a Positive Spirit, and Sureness in you... Genuine Concern for others, Optimism in the things to come, Genuine Affection for/toward you, ourselves, and others, Genuine Devotion, and Tenderness of Heart...

Unity in Us, in line with your will, Help us to Accurate and Authentic and Correct and Legitimate, and genuine in ourselves and the things about you, Let us face fate with fortitude practicing forebearance and tolerance and be submissive and always yielding to your will and help us be persistent with others in our beliefs about you.

Mine are more one word concepts...
I think we should also remember that it should all be centred in Christ and His work at the Cross for sinners. "For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us." (2 Corinthians 1.20)

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I think we should also remember that it should all be centred in Christ and His work at the Cross for sinners. "For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us." (2 Corinthians 1.20)
Yes, but words are awesome, aren't they...?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums