What are some favorite places you have travelled?

Teegan

Daughter of the King
Jul 10, 2015
✟9,054.00
Country
Bahamas
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Some of my favorites include Spain and Paris.
My dream would be to have the finances to travel all the time. I think I have wanderlust :)
My mom is a photojournalist, so I travelled so much as a kid...just a little tagalong haha

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Quebec. I went as a teen on a school trip... basically fell in love with the province. I went to Old Quebec which lived up to it's name, lots of old shops, buildings, cafes, etc., and in general we were all over Quebec City and the countryside.

I loved seeing the old churches they had there too. No pics but it was great.

Upvote 0

Teegan

Daughter of the King
Jul 10, 2015
✟9,054.00
Country
Bahamas
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
swiss alps.jpg
Switzerland

spain.jpg
Spain

portugal.jpg
Portugal

paris.jpg
Paris

munich.jpg
Germany

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My favorite is a secret. It was beautifully un-touristy and I want it to stay that way. ^_^

But aside from my favorite, I enjoyed living with a family in Mexico for a short time. Though the dust in the air was killing me and I was gagging every night... Aside from that it was a great experience. I want to go back someday and travel around more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟381,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've been to Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, and Canada. My favorite places, however, tend to be here in the US. I especially like the mountains, the beach, and sometimes even the desert. Different states and seasons have their own appeal.

Upvote 0