What are Single Christian men looking for in a Single Christian woman?

puffca

Veteran
Mar 25, 2007
NY
✟11,080.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
What are MOST Christian men looking for? I know that men are into certain different tastes. But, what are men actually looking for that are the 100% of all men are looking for? ...

If anyone can give me an idea what a Christian man would be looking for that's there main thing that there looking for? ...

We are looking for candies. :zoro:

Reactions: Sapphyre
Upvote 0

B10Huskers

Jun 5, 2011
Nebraska
✟7,624.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I recently went on a short mission and I had a realization.

I left my normal social circle and was surrounded by one that was heavily passionate about Jesus. And you know what I found? So many attractive women. It was obvious to everyone that we were there for a greater purpose. We all shared a passion and we thrived off of each other.

A true heart for God just takes care of so many of the 'tastes'. So if Jesus is a passion you want to share with a spouse...

Then, my advice is hopefully simple! Go share the gospel! Go make disciples! Glorify God!

Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart!

(ps 37:4)

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
watch

Check out the beautiful Christian women in the crowd, these are the types they are looking for.

Upvote 0

AlexBP

Apr 20, 2010
Virginia
✟10,340.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Speaking personally as a single guy, I'll say that what I don't put emphasis on is finding a woman who has the hobbies, musical tastes, and such that precisely match mine. Not that there's anything wrong with such a woman, but that's not the right basis for a long-lasting relationship. What I do put emphasis on is finding a woman who displays personality traits that will shine through no matter what sort of life she's leading or what she does with her spare time. Politeness is a big one. If somebody is polite, I can safely assume she's also friendly and kind and willing to wrok together on things. If a woman starts using profanity from the get-go that's a major turnoff.

Upvote 0