Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
"When angry, do not sin; do not ever let your wrath (your exasperation, your fury or indignation) last until the sun goes down." KJV v26 "But don’t let the passion of your emotions lead you to sin! Don’t let anger control you or be fuel for revenge, not for even a day." TPT

v27 Neither give place to the devil." (Eph 4). So when we dont obey v 26, is that a place for the enemy who is the accuser/slanderer of the brethren (Rev 12:1) to try to influence us against otheirs ?

The rest of that chapter includes:
Let no corrupt communication (bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour,) proceed out of our mouths, put aside malice

Dont grieve the holy Spirit of God...And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven us.

Nice verses.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How is that Satanic? Is child abuse Satanic?

The Lord convicts and changes hearts, satan accuses and enslaves to wrong making us feel bad about our sins without giving us the tools to overcome it.

Revelation 12:10-11
"Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.

They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes with condemnation by the enemy there's no way out while God convicts us and has told us that when we repent, He always forgives us.

Child abuse is satanic? yes and beyond

Before we became followers of Christ - ""...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God." II Cor 4:4

Before -
"In which at one time you walked [habitually]. You were following the course and fashion of this world [were under the sway of the tendency of this present age], following the prince of the power of the air. [You were obedient to and under the control of] the [demon] spirit that still constantly works in the sons of disobedience [the careless, the rebellious, and the unbelieving, who go against the purposes of God]." Eph 2:2

We dont fight against flesh and blood - the enemy is the problem. Eph 6:12

Accusing God's people of wrong doing satanic - In Scriptures such as:
"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." Matt 12:34-36

"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
Eph 4

(Armor up - it's His armor but He let's us put it on! Eph 6:10-18)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Okay. Accusing God's people? A pastor or priest is generally thought to be one of God's people. If he molests a child, should the child never tell anyone? Is the child who reveals it using corrupt communication? That's the sort of thing what I was asking about.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
oh that's entirely different They've broken secular law which we"re to obey unless it's against the Bible.

Are you talking to me? Molesting a child is a sin not a secular law.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
yes you are right- definitely it is a sin. Gal 5+++

I was trying to say this needs to be reported and stated no matter who did it.

from post #24 "Child abuse is satanic? yes and beyond"

Sorry. Guess assumed there wasn't a question about it being a sin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

John Helpher

John 3:16
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2020
Houston
✟85,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Check out the temptations Jesus faced from Satan...
------
Matthew 4:3-4
When the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
-------

Putting even basic necessities like food before God. Cross reference this with Matthew 6:24.

------
Matthew 4:5-7
Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
------

A belief that we may control God if we can just figure out how to manipulate him properly. One particularly relevant example of this happening right now is the current pandemic. Especially in America, many professing Christians have decided that they don't need to wear masks or take practical safety precautions because "the blood of Jesus protects us". They often cite Psalms 91 to support their claim. Pslams 91 really is quite an inspiring chapter about how God is able to protect us, but interestingly enough, this is the exact chapter which Satan quotes in this temptation (i.e. Psalms 91:12).

-------
Matthew 4:8-10
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
--------

God could have caused Jesus to be born into the most wealthy, powerful, influential kingdom on the Earth with no limit to how much influence he could wield over the people. Instead, he was born as a poor, lowly, commoner. Real power doesn't come through wealth or political influence. Cross reference this with Luke 22:24-26.

Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
yes you are right- definitely it is a sin. Gal 5+++

I was trying to say this needs to be reported and stated no matter who did it.

from post #24 "Child abuse is satanic? yes and beyond"

Sorry. Guess assumed there wasn't a question about it being a sin.

My question, then, is the child sinning if he/she tells someone what happened even though the priest or pastor is considered by many to be a person of God? I believe that pastor or priest is a wolf (By their fruits we know them).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LionOfPatmos

Jan 13, 2021
Toronto
✟8,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Satanic? I'm not sure what would be "Satanic" apart from a blatant worship of Satan(s), or the Beast system.

If you meant transgressional behavior, here are some off the top of my head:
  • Tolerance and integration with God's enemies. Remember Israel integrating with the Canaanites?
  • Homosexuality, fornication, miscegenation, and other perverse sexual practices. Vile and promoted.
  • Idolatry. Idolatry can include obsessions with worldly things, such as music and movies.
  • Wrongdoings, false accusations, etc. Even those who are not well versed are familiar with these.
  • Participation in Babylonian usury systems. Our debt and credit based society has led to a lot of faults, and it was prohibited in the Books of Law.
There are of course more transgressions than those that I've listed here, these are just the ones I immediately recalled.

Behavior in and of itself...would just be the kind of behavior you would expect from any godless person. For atheistic types, the government usually fills that void of authority in their hearts. Consequently, they are obsessed with the world, and usually see vile modern practices as "good". They are prone to traits such as selfishness, arrogance, carnality, moral relativism, and conformant attitudes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I imagine you will not all give identical answers.
Head revolving completely around. Hovering above the ground. Dark green, grey skin. Tongue flicking in and out like a snake. Speaking an ancient language. Vomiting a green liquid.

How do I know so much about satanic behavior, you may ask?

I saw the movie, the Exorcist.

• Haha
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I imagine you will not all give identical answers.
Satanic behaviors start with selfishness and living for one's self. Thinking that satan is a god and performing rituals. Putting a greater value on money than on human life, Practicing inappropriate behavior with animals and pedophilia, incest and other horrific detestable practices. Distorting sexuality with depraved actions including any kind of " kinky" unnatural acts and using bondage.

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well, I don’t particularly think it’s sinful behavior; we all sin.
From basic knowledge, there are two types of satanism: one is more of a philosophy and they don’t don’t even truly believe that Satan exists but that he is more of a symbol. The other group is what people think of when talking about satanic cults.
Either way, it is best not to focus on these things. However, if you are curious as it is a human trait Vice has a few interesting short videos on some true satanic cults.
Be warned, they are scary:
https://youtu.be/q5jOgyj5RhY

Philosophical satanism:https://youtu.be/GjtlsltA3RY

please remember to pray for these people.
Lord have mercy on these lost souls.

Upvote 0